Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations)

Go down

POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) Empty POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations)

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:49 pm

POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) Jerzy511

POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 16-Oct-2016 20:23:28
In Response To: POOFness for JUNE 2: MID-WEEK BY ZAP from 'The Office of Poofness' (Mr.Ed)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: HOPE
Date: Sun, October 16, 2016 8:10 pm

SONG OF HOPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpramqoMb20

POOF SAID

And again the beat goes on. The world turns every 24 hours and the clock is ticking and the time bombs go off and the depth finders keep searching for bottoms and the end of all things. And nothing happens. You ponder and wonder and search and get upset or whatever the word you wish to use— an then you let go and figure nothing is going to happen. And we know all of those twists and turns like yesterday, we know. We get it. And we see it and we too feel it. Nonetheless just know that the timing is not yours nor ours nor anyones, but the evolving consciousness of the masses and the powers that hold the key to all of this. There is but one key: time. Time that yields the necessary mix of changes and fixes and the removal of certain issues and the management of all these tidbits toward the fullest known measure of good overcoming the not so good stuff that has gone on for years.

What is important now is that you are to sit tight, dream bigger, focus on being serious, yes, serious about what you are doing and make the steps as doors open toward a better outcome. The needs and the wants, the stretching of resources, this and more are still going to happen. In spite of what you do not want to hear none of this is over yet. There is foot dragging and there are those who are set in place to drop bombs upon intentions. They are not easily ferreted out but they are being found. Let the chips fall and the times trip into the next week if need be; you do not want this to happen too fast. We can assure you that too many are set to grab what they can. Make the attempt to force it and you will be sorry.

Times are a-changing, intentions are reversing, and the light at the end of the tunnel is coming more into focus. Be at Peace…P...

SUSAN SAYS

Holy Smokes, here we go again! No ticky, no tacky and everyones a little more whacky.

I get calls and prognostications, today, tomorrow, 9:00 pst., etc: 'look for it, honest my sources are at the very top of the food chain.'
It's enough to make me go a little crazy if I let it (which I Don't).

My conclusion to all this hype is that we certainly must be that much closer. Hang on though, I'm not convinced the turbulent current isn't quite over yet.

Weekly Mantra: When you see the 800#s, know the trucks are delivering….Much love, Susan

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

BREAKING NEWS: THE NORTH AMERICAN INDIANS HAVE GIVEN HILARY THE NATIVE NAME OF “WALKING EAGLE” BECAUSE SHE IS TOO FULL OF IT TO FLY.

IN THE MEANTIME BILL CLINTON HAS STOPPED HIS REGULAR PEDOPHILE TRIPS ON THE LOLITA EXPRESS BECAUSE HE IS TOO SHRIVELED UP AND SUFFERING FROM EVERYTHING HE EVER DID. SO SAD, NO MORE RAPING YOUNG GIRLS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZgnx5KabfY

THIS INCREDIBLE RAPE AND PILLAGE OF THE USA BY FORMER LEADERS (BUSH AND CLINTON CRIME FAMILIES) IS JUST TOO MUCH, AND STILL, PEOPLE ARE NOT SEEING THE TRUTH ABOUT THEIR LEADERS; PAST OR PRESENT. WHY ARE THEY STILL SUPPORTING THE CLINTON CRIME SPREE? OH RIGHT….YOU HAVE TO HAVE 2 OR MORE CONTENDERS TO THE ELECTION. IF HITLARY IS PUNTED, THEN THERE ARE NO ELECTIONS, AND OBAMA STAYS IN. IS THAT THE PLAN? WHO KNOWS. ONLY THE TRUMP KNOWS….? THE SHADOW?

THESE ELECTIONS ARE EXTRAORDINARY. THE CIRCUS MUST GO ON AND I DO HOPE THAT WE HAVE A SURPRISE GUEST IN THAT ARENA SHORTLY.

IN THE MEANTIME THE ELDERS AND THE EUROPE ROYALS ARE WATCHING ALL OF THIS AND LAUGHING THEMSELVES SILLY. THE CIRCUS OUT THERE IS ADMITTEDLY FUNNY, AND REMINISCENT OF SHOES BEING THROWN AT SENATORS AND CONGRESSMEN DURING SESSION, IN WHERE…INDONESIA? TAIWAN? ITALY? I FORGET – ONE OF THOSE PLACES. THEN THERE ARE ACTUAL FISTFIGHTS. RUSSIA ON THAT ONE? HAVE COUNTRIES AND THEIR STATESMEN AND WOMEN FORGOT WHAT IT MEANS TO BE IN SERVICE TO THE PEOPLE, OR ARE THEY ALL PURSUING THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL AGENDAS? WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF DONALD THREW A SHOE AT HILARY…

FORTUNATELY, THE SEATS ARE FILLED ON THE NEW OLD REPUBLIC, AND THE SEEMINGLY UNDERGROUND GOVERNMENT IS ABOUT TO GO LIVE AND THE COUNTRY CAN BREATHE AGAIN. TO THIS END, THE ELDERS HAVE PROVIDED VAST STORES OF GOLD TO THE USA TO SUPPORT WHAT IS TO COME NOW REGARDLESS OF ANYTHING ELSE YOU MAY HEAR TO THE CONTRARY.

COMING BACK TO MY EXPERIENCES WITH THE ROYALS BOTH IN EUROPE AND IN CHINA, IT IS VERY CLEAR TO ME THAT THE CHINA ELDERS HAVE BEEN PUT FRONT AND CENTER OF THE SPOTLIGHT, MUCH AS THEY DO NOT WISH IT. BUT THEY HAVE TAKEN STEPS THAT THE REAL DECISION MAKERS ARE NOT EXPOSED.

LET’S TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE RULES, AND THOSE THAT PROFESS TO BE IN COMPLIANCE TO THE RULES.

THIS BEGINS WITH THE SWISSINDO FELLOW THAT HAS TOUTED HIMSELF AS THE M1. THEN THERE IS THE NEIL KEENAN THING OF HIM BEING PROCLAIMED AS THE M1. OTHER FAMILY FACTION HEADS HAVE STEPPED FORWARD AND PROCLAIMED THAT THEY ARE THE REAL M1.

THE RULES ARE CLEAR. NO EXPOSURE. KEEP SECRECY. DO NOT LET ON WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON FOR SECURITY. DO NOT TALK. DO NOT HAVE YOUR PICTURE TAKEN. DO NOT TALK TO MEDIA OR BROKERS. DO NOT GO TO THE BATHROOM. WELL, MAYBE NOT THE LAST ONE, BUT YOU GET THE IDEA. THEY WILL NEVER EXPOSE THEMSELVES KNOWINGLY AND USE FACES TO FRONT FOR THEM AT MINIMUM.

POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) Da71b84481bdc7b55f844d2c65a7cf83

IN THE MEANTIME, THE REAL STORY IS THAT THE REAL M1 IS ALIVE AND WELL AND IN CHINA AT THE MOMENT. SOME HAVE DIRECT CONTACT WITH HIM, SPECIFICALLY TWO FELLOWS THAT ARE PROVIDING OVERSIGHT ON THE EVENTS TRANSPIRING RIGHT NOW. I HAVE TALKED TO THAT SIDE A FEW TIMES ALREADY, AND ALL THAT I SEE AND HEAR IS IN KEEPING WITH THE SECRECY OF THE REAL STUFF THAT IS ONGOING. THEY HAVE TOLD ME ENOUGH THAT I KNOW THEY ARE TALKING WITH THE REAL ONE.

ALL THE OTHERS ARE A PRETTY GOOD SMOKESCREEN. REMEMBER THAT THE WAY IT IS DONE IS TO DISTRACT EVERYBODY WITH MAGIC CARD TRICKS (THE DIFFERENT M1s SURFACING HERE AND THERE PUBLICLY) TO KEEP ATTENTION DIVERTED FROM WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN THE BACKGROUND. IMAGINE IF THIS WAS A WAR, AND THE TOP WAS TELLING EVERYBODY WHAT THEY WERE DOING TO FOIL THE ENEMY, INCLUDING THE ENEMY. WOULD THEY LAST LONG AND WIN THE WAR? PRETTY WELL THE ANSWER IS A RESOUNDING NO. SO DO NOT EXPECT TO HEAR THE TRUTH, JUST RED HERRING STUFF.

LONG AGO, VAST AMOUNTS OF WEALTH WERE ACCUMULATED BY THE EUROPE ROYALS. THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF GOLD AND GEM MINING WOUND UP IN VARIOUS HANDS OVER THE CENTURIES AS ONE COUNTRY PLUNDERED ANOTHER IN WARS AND TOOK THE BOOTY BACK HOME. THIS WEALTH CHANGED HANDS MANY A TIME. BUT IN THE END, THE WEALTH OF HUMANITY WAS PUT INTO VAULTS AND WAS KEPT SAFE FOR THE TIMES WE ARE IN NOW.

THE BIG WEALTH CAME FROM THE SPANISH DURING THEIR CONQUESTS. THEY AMASSED A CONSIDERABLE FORTUNE, AND SQUIRRELLED IT AWAY. SOME WOUND UP IN VARIOUS SPOTS IN ASIA WITH VARIOUS GUARDIANS. THE PHILIPPINES WAS AN ARCHIPELAGO THAT WAS GIVEN FREE TITLE TO THE RODRIGUEZ FAMILY (THE RODRIGUEZ TRUST NOW), AND INTERESTINGLY, A LARGE PORTION OF KING SOLOMON’S WEALTH WOUND UP IN THE SOKARNO FAMILY HANDS (KING EKO).

ALL THE WEALTH IS UNDER THE JURISDICTION OF THE ROYALS. THEY COMPRISE THE COMMITTEE OF 300 AS A SMALL GROUP WITHIN THAT GROUP. THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RELEASE AND DISTRIBUTION OF THE WEALTH, AND THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE DIVINE PLAN FOR HUMANITY. THIS IS AN ONGOING AND HIGHLY COMPLEX EFFORT TO GET THIS DONE FOR HUMANITY, AND AS I HAVE SAID TIME AND AGAIN, MANY HAVE GIVEN THEIR LIVES TO THIS AND FOR US. MOMENT OF SILENCE HERE FOR THESE FALLEN HEROES OF HUMANITY.

THE CHINESE ROYALS, WITH THE EUROPE ROYALS, WERE PLACED FRONT AND CENTER AS THE POINT OF CONTACT FOR THE EVENTS HAPPENING NOW. ONE OF THE MISSION TASKS WAS TO ESTABLISH A SECOND (REALLY THE THIRD) FINANCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE SYSTEM FOR THE WORLD AND THEY HAVE DONE A MAGNIFICENT JOB OF IT. THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE AIIB AND THE RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY WILL GO A LONG WAY TO HELPING SUPPORT THE MASSIVE PROJECT UNDERTAKINGS ABOUT TO HAPPEN NOW. I AM PROUD TO BE PART OF THIS ROLLOUT AS ARE ALL OUR TEAM MEMBERS.

Enlarge this image
POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) B747df917912261bf8f7041501233e0e

THESE GUYS AND GALS HAVE GIVEN THEIR ALL TO PREPARE FOR THIS ROLLOUT. IT HAS BEEN A THANKLESS JOB WITHOUT INCOME, BUT IF IT WAS NOT DONE, THEN THE RECEIVING AND DISTRIBUTION STRUCTURE WOULD NOT GET DONE. IT IS EASY TO ESTABLISH SUCH STRUCTURES ONCE MONEY IS AVAILABLE, BUT THEN YOU WOULD STILL HAVE A BIG LEAD TIME IN FINDING THE RIGHT PEOPLE FOR THE JOB, AND GET INFRASTRUCTURE AND INTAKE SYSTEMS IN PLACE. THEY WAY I DID THIS, WAS TO ESTABLISH THIS EFFORT YEARS AGO AND THE PEOPLE THAT ARE RUNNING IT NOW FOR OUR FUTURE WERE PICKED FOR THEIR HEART AND ABILITIES TO GET ‘ER DONE WHEN THE TIME CAME, AND THEY ARE WAY MORE THAN READY AND NEXT WEEK THEY WILL ALL HIT THE GROUND RUNNING.

SO THE SACRIFICE THEY HAVE MADE TO BE READY WHEN THE TIME CAME, IS THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT HAS OCCURRED FOR ME. WHEN THE MONEY HITS, THERE IS NO LAG TIME, JUST IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ELEMENTS THAT GO INTO THIS TYPE OF EFFORT.

POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) GIF-yeah-right-GIF

THE BUSINESS PLAN MODEL IS SIMPLE AND ELEGANT. HELP HUMANITY AND BE OF SERVICE. NOTHING ELSE. THE MONEY OR PROFIT IS NOT A CONSIDERATION IN THIS EFFORT, ONLY PEOPLE AND WHAT WE CAN DO FOR MOTHER. SHE HAS BORNE THE BRUNT OF OUR SHENANIGANS WITH THE POLLUTION, WASTE, AND OTHER NASTIES WE HAVE INFLICTED ON HER. IT IS TIME FOR US TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS, AND PERFORM THE CLEANUP OF THIS WONDERFUL MOTHER THAT GIVES SO MUCH OF HERSELF FOR US. YES SHE DOES COMPLAIN FROM TIME TO TIME, AND BELCHES OUT ASH AND TOXIC GASES AND WIPES COASTLINES WITH BIG BUCKETS OF WATER, BUT OVERALL SHE GIVES US A STABLE HOME TO LIVE ON.

NOW, IT IS TIME FOR THE RELEASES. WE SHALL BE HEARING AND SEEING THE ECONOMIC STIMULUS ROLL OUT AND START MAKING BIG DIFFERENCES. WITH ANY LUCK, THESE RELEASES WILL ALL CONCLUDE THIS MONTH, AND GET IMPLEMENTED WITHIN THIS MONTH AND THE NEXT ONE.

Hi Zap,
How do I get info to tie in the AIIB bank. Very interested in using this bank as well.
Thank You,
JT

THIS BANK IS STARTING AT THE INSTITUTIONAL LEVEL, BUT I DO NOT KNOW IF IT IS GOING TO GO COMMERCIAL AS IN SETTING UP CHEQUING ACCOUNTS FOR CLIENTS. THAT IS TO BE SEEN SO I REALLY CAN NOT POINT YOU IN ANY DIRECTION ON THIS ONE. SORRY.

THIS WEEK WILL SEE OUR START, AND THIS IS FIRM. THE FED IN THE CONFERENCE CALL, WAS QUITE CLEAR THAT OUR RELEASE IS FORTHCOMING NOW FOR SURE, AND WE WILL BEGIN THIS WEEK. THE FAMOUS FLYING PURPLE PIGS HAVE BEEN BUSY CLEARING THE WAY, AND EVEN THE SKIES ARE SHOWING THEM UP IN GRAND STYLE. THE COLOR IS A BIT OFF BUT A GOOD START.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3835915/Pigs-fly-Woman-snaps-amazing-pink-hog-shaped-cloud-eyes-SNOUT-Florida.html

BE ON WATCH FOR THE USUAL TIMINGS LIKE 12:01 AM FOR SOMETHING EARTH SHAKING TO HAPPEN, AND GET A CHUCKLE OUT OF IT INSTEAD OF A HEIGHTENED EXPECTATION THAT WILL BE DASHED WHEN IT DOES NOT HAPPEN. BE KIND TO YOURSELF.

SO JUST BE READY FOR THINGS, AND KEEP ON HELPING YOUR NEIGHBOR. THE PAY IT FORWARD MENTALITY IS THE ONE THAT WILL WIN IN THE END. IN THE MEANTIME, PLEASE GIVE A SMALL HELPING HAND FOR THE TEAM OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS UNTIL THE RELEASE HITS US (WHICH IT WILL NOW).

BACK TO WORK FOR ME, AND MUCH THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

IN INTENSE GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
OCTOBER 16, 2016
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2016

POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) Th?id=OIP.M8185418563e221d40cd14337b2166845o0&pid=15

CONTRIBUTIONS
Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Do remember to click friends and family. We're still struggling to keep food on many families tables, lights going and medicine flowing. Much thanks…

Blessings, S

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) 2245507099POOFness for OCT 16: HOPE (for a windfall week scamming donations) 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum