Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq

Go down

Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq Empty Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:49 pm

Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq

Saturday, 14/01/1438 e - corresponding to 15/10/2016 AD (updated) 20:57 pm (Mecca), 17:57 (GMT)

Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq 11f7de50-2302-4ba1-8b86-ddc08b5623b2

Displaced Aesideon fled the fighting in their areas of northern Iraq to Dohuk in the Kurdistan Region (island-archive)

Listen

It called on German Chancellor Angela Merkel Saturday to study plans to give Iraqi Yazidis who forced them to organize the Islamic state to leave their homes protected areas can return to them in the north of the country.

Merkel told the Christian Democrats , the Association of Students of the Conservative party conference , "To be honest with you, the plans have not yet been completed, but the priorities of the agenda", adding that it is necessary to discuss this with the Yazidis and forces peshmerga Kurdish in northern Iraq .

The investigators of the United Nations pointed out that the state regulation have carried out genocide against the Yazidis in Syria and Iraq, to destroy this religious community , numbering four hundred thousand people.

He asked the leaders of these minority Internationally Protected management autonomy they claim in their region in northern Iraq in the framework of the Iraqi state.

And emerged as the Yazidi community name in the international media as the victim of a state regulation during its expansion in Iraq, and the international community to act for the relief of its members after their displacement from their homes in the district of Sinjar .

Revealed reports of exposure to a wide violations such as the captivity of women and men being killed, but they later accused of forming an armed militia committed itself practices against residents of Arab villages in the west of Sinjar in Nineveh province in northern Iraq Rabia area.

LINK

Merkel calls for granting Yazidis protected areas in Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum