Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency

Go down

Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency Empty Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:56 am

Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency

6/14/16

Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency Unknown1-300x157

Scammer/Fraud Alert -- Dave Schmidt Wants Your Currency Th?id=OIP.Me6675fb9ba92131885225af3b1e94347H0&pid=15

Dave Schmidt Wants YOUR Currency

Dear Friends,

This is the letter you have been waiting for, I have excellent news, the time has come to submit and process our currencies for the private exchange. THIS LETTER AND INFORMATION IS PRIVATE AND CONFEDENTIAL AND IS NOT TO BE SHARED WITH ANYONE WHO IS NOT PARTICIPATING IN THIS EXCHANGE!!!

There have been a few changes from round 1 which I have already participated in. Your exchange will not be processed by the group who processed what I called round 1. I, Dave Schmidt, have been approved to act as your attorney-in-fact, representing you to the buyer. My business, The Sedona Connection, LLC will be processing your currencies. I will from here on refer to the business as the LLC

I am currently setting up a processing center in Sedona and the LLC will start accepting currencies next week. I will send an instructions letter in the next few days.

About 10 days ago I spent 4 days in Reno meeting with the primary buyer of the currencies. This buyer is the same buyer who processed the currencies for round 1. Yesterday they approved the LLC (in other words, me, Dave Schmidt) to act as the individual and business who will collect, process and make payment for your currencies in round 2.
While there was never a guarantee the 2nd round was going to pay the same as the 1st round, there are a few differences.

There is no limit in how much currency you may submit with the LLC. Send all you want. The 1st round had a dollar limit.

In the first round you had to personally travel to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, make an appointment, and physically turn in your currency. With the LLC you can ship your currencies via Federal Express (Fed Ex) or UPS (United Parcel Service, not US Mail.) Therefore no travel is required with the LLC. It is important you use one of those two services and not the US Mail to send your packages. I will have the shipping address in the instructions letter following in a couple of days.

Some currencies with the LLC are paying a higher gross amount, but you will be required and are responsible for paying the taxes on your personal amount.

This exchange has a portion of the funds designated for humanitarian aid projects of your choice. I will explain later.

This exchange is accepting three currencies, Dinar, Dong and Zim (Zimbabwe) currencies. That is excellent news as the Zim rates are extremely high. You will likely be shocked when you see those rates. Submitting Zim has the potential to override all the rates from Round 1 which did not accept Zim. The Zim currencies that can be submitted are limited, so please pay attention. You can only submit the 2008 AA series of the 100 trillion zim note and the 50 trillion zim note. You can only submit the 50 trillion if you have a matching amount of 100 trillion notes. I will explain further in the instructions.

You may continue to purchase more currencies and submit them more than once as long as we have time to process them. In other words, submit what you have now and go buy more if you want.

You will likely be paid sooner with the LLC as we are starting the processing and the round 1 group does not yet have a process starting date set for round 2. We will likely be done processing before they can even start as they are at least one month away, if not longer.
The LLC does not have the dividend potential that was in round 1. There will be a one-time payment for your currency along with humanitarian funding to pay out as projects are approved.

Rates are not guaranteed and will not be settled until the LLC submits all currencies as one single batch to the buyer. But I can give you a ball park of the gross rates and then explain the breakdown.

Dinar is paying a gross rate of $5 per dinar.

Dong is paying a gross rate of $5 per dong, (yes, the same as the dinar.)

Hold onto your seat, Zim is paying a gross rate of $.15 per 100 trillion Zim note. With the Zim, 6 zeros are dropped giving it a value of 100 Million Zimbabwe dollars paid at $.15 (cents each.) That means each 100 trillion Zim note will gross 15 million dollars. Wow, are you still standing, or did your knees buckle when you read that, yes it is true.

I have already submitted some of my Zim when I was in Reno, along with a few others, we should be paid in the next two weeks.

Here is the breakdown of the gross rates; I will use 10 million dong as an example. The breakdown is the buyer takes 20% off the top for administrative, security and commission expenses. Of the remaining amount, 20% goes to your personal account and is subject to taxes, so spend as you please; it is your personal money, but remember, you are responsible for taxes on those proceeds. 60% goes into an escrow account in your name designated for humanitarian aid projects of your choice. These can be for both profit and non-profit projects. You will submit a business plan of who you want the funds disbursed to and they will be paid from your escrow account.

With the 10 million dong example, at $5 gross per dong, the breakdown means 10 million dong will gross 50 million US dollars. 20%, 10 million is kept by the buyer, 20%, 10 million goes to your personal account, and 60%, 30 million is in an escrow account in your name to be disbursed to your approved humanitarian aid projects.

You will be required to sign a contract with the LLC, which includes an attorney-in-fact agreement section and an NDA section. You will fill out a 'client information sheet' with your personal data and copy of your passport and your bank account information. The LLC reserves the right to perform a security background check on each individual. We are not concerned about minor issues in your past. This is to make sure funds are not being released to major criminals, drug dealers, terrorists, etc.

Why is there such a great potential, why are there no limits on the amount exchanged and why are the rates are so high? The source of the funds has scores of trillions of dollars they want dispersed around the world to stimulate the world economy, help in humanitarian aid around the world and level the economic playing field throughout the world countries.
Allow me to share what the buyer told me while I was with him in Reno:

It was never the intention of the Asian Elders, the sources of the funds, to create a new super wealthy 1%. It was never their intention to fund every-day folks, moms and pops like you and me. Their funds were always designated for countries, 'large whales,' and corporations to be used for the disbursement. They told me those individuals in round 1 groups, which totaled about 7000 people, and those of you participating in this endeavor are the only everyday folks who will be allowed to participate in these private exchanges. The buyer said after our window, there will be no more private funding of currencies. Today the buyers' assistant told me we are "the only game in town for moms and pops."

In others words you are the few being allowed to participate and when this is done in about 1 ½ months it is over. According to the buyer the Asian Elders will no longer be funding currency exchanges.

I know there are some with credibility reporting that a few other private exchanges are taking place. I am not here to argue, trying to prove who is right or wrong, I am just reporting what is being told to me. Maybe some things are taking place that we do not know. But who else do you know and what contacts do you have to participate in another legitimate exchange?

Some of you may be on other lists, as I am, but if you have not been contacted by them by now it is very likely they have not acquired a funding source to perform their exchange.

I know that may come as a shock, but it confirms what I have been saying for well over one year. None of the Asian Elders we are aware of are funding a public exchange. Based on their statements and the buyers' comments, this will be your only opportunity to exchange your currencies. They also told me the only reason I am being allowed to bring you in is because of large number of people the LLC can attract and the high volume of currencies we can collectively bring in.

So folks, yes it is true, and get ready to send your currencies to the LLC. The sooner you send them in the better. Your Packages will be logged in as they arrive. When the processing is done, payment will be made on a first in, first out basis. Do not expect payment for at least 2 to 3 months.

We take in your currencies, audit your paper work and triple count the money. We will then send you a SKR (safe keeping receipt) acknowledging we have received and verified your currencies. After the 45 day window of collecting currencies and creating files, we batch the currencies as one large group and send them to the buyer with the paper work from The LLC. All of that will take a minimum of two months, likely longer. When they are done processing the currencies they are submitted to those paying the funds. About a week later the funds are submitted to the buyer who then submits them to the LLC. The LLC will then began to disperse your personal funds to you. You can see how this can easily take up to three months. So please be patient with this process.

You will be required to submit receipts and provide an accountbility of all you currencies. If you gifted cuirrencies, you can acquire a gift letter. If you lost some receipts you can hand sign an affidavit statement of where you acquired them along with the date.

This is a good time to start making copies of your receipts and putting your currencies and receipts together

One other issue, can you invite friends and family to participate? Yes, and there is no limit this time. You can refer as many family and friends as possible. This is a situation where the more participating the better. While we want lots of people participating, due to security reasons this cannot be released to the public. That is why I cannot make this a general announcement on my newsletter list which has over 10,000 people on it. Invitation to participate is through my exchange list and your word of mouth sharing it with friends and family.

You can forward this letter to individuals, but do not, I repeat do not post this on any blog site, Facebook page, etc. You may refer family, friends and individuals but not groups. This can only be shared by individual word of mouth. If you know others who are on my newsletter list but are not receiving this letter, please forward this to them.

The friends and family you refer do not need to send the LLC an email from here on out to be placed on the list. You can send/forward the instructions letter and they can send their packages and completed forms directly to the processing center.

We have a way to trace where referrals came from. If you abuse this opportunity we will return your currencies and place you on the black list. We have the right to refuse exchanging to anyone for any reason we deem sufficient. Do not create problems for yourself and others by abusing this opportunity. 

The LLC is in the process of setting up the operations station; we should be ready to start receiving packages on Monday or Tuesday. The LLC will notify you by email when we have received you package and again when they have finished processing your file. Once the processing is set up, the LLC will have a dedicated phone line for you to call with your questions. The LLC will keep you posted with updates as necessary. Please do not call or email asking for status or unnecessary questions. We have a deadline to process as many people as possible. Your unnecessary communications with the LLC staff may take the time away from someone else not getting processed. The LLC and staff are here to help as many people as possible across the finish line in exchanging their currency.

So that's it folks, are you excited? I will send the submission instructions in the next day or two. Watch for them coming to your email from The Sedona Connection or Dave Schmidt
Thank you and Blessings to all!!!

Dave Schmidt
The Sedona Connection, LLC 

```````````````````````````````````
The Sedona Connection
June 10th, 2016

DEAR FRIENDS,

YESTERDAY I SENT A LETTER ANNOUNCING A PRIVATE CURRENCY EXCHANGE OPPORTUNITY. IT IS WITH DISAPPOINTMENT AND SADNESS THAT I NEED NOTIFY YOU THE PRIVATE EXCHANGE HAS BEEN PUT ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

I HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED THERE ARE SOME LEGAL ISSUES PREVENTING OUR ABILITY TO PROCEED UNDER CERTAIN SPECIFIC CONDITIONS.

I NEED TO RETRACT THE OPPORTUNITY AND STATE AS OF NOW THERE WILL NOT BE A PRIVATE EXCHANGE CONDUCTED BY THE SEDONA CONNECTION, LLC.

WE ALSO RAN INTO A SECURITY BREACH ISSUE. THIS LETTER WAS SENT TO A PRIVATE LIST WITH SPECIFIC REQUEST IT NOT BE POSTED ON ANY BLOG OR WEBSITE.

SOMEONE IGNORED THAT REQUEST AND IT HAS MADE ITS WAY TO THE PUBLIC ON DIFFERENT SITES. THIS ALSO RAISED SOME VERY SERIOUS LEGAL CONCERNS.

IT HAS BEEN MY DESIRE TO HELP YOU THROUGH THIS PROCESS SO WE COULD COLLECTIVELY HELP OTHERS AROUND THE WORLD BY BEING SUFFICIENT IN HELPING OURSELVES.

I AM MAKING CONTACT WITH THE APPROPRIATE PERSONNEL TO SEE IF THERE IS A WAY WE MAY STILL GO FORWARD, BUT FOR NOW THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXCHANGE HAS BEE STOPPED.

MY APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY HAVE CAUSED YOU. I HOPE AND PRAY WE CAN FIX THIS ISSUE SO WE MAY GO FORWARD IN HELPING TO CHANGE OUR WORLD.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND CONSIDERATION.

SINCERELY,
DAVE SCHMIDT
www.TheSedonaConnection.com

Thanks to Ssmith at: https://www.dinardaily.net

An open response to Dave Schmidt

Dear Mr Schmidt

Assuming you follow up where your articles land and the reaction to them.

Having followed your information videos and posting for a while I must say your presentation and sincerity are polished in the former and genuine in the latter.

I was somewhat perturbed when you stated a few months back that there will be no RV "as such" via the banks in towns and cities most people would use across this beautiful ball of water blessed rock in space.

When you stated that, and forgive me I forget the exact words.

Only through well connected people such as yourself could any exchange take place I took you at your word. 

Of course if our positions were reversed you would do the same as I and others are doing now, having being asked to trust you in this venture. We would like to see hard evidence of those you say have gone before having exchanged various "exotic" currencies.

The rates you say are being offered seem to be beyond the imagination, certainly for mere nobody's like me.

When you consider that these currencies are held by people on every continent it becomes a matter of urgency to assist those who cannot travel to you or even at this time anyway, afford to travel.

There is of course electronic transfer to you direct, or rather your business and many would be happy to do so with evidence of receipt and guarantee that the new contract between you, your company, and the investor is valid.

This is of course after you can supply hard factual evidence of what you have said is correct.

Where is the evidence that people have exchanged currencies Mr Schmidt?

We do not need to compromise anyones privacy nor identity, just evidence that these amounts have been paid.

Would the IRS disclose for example that many under their collection jurisdiction and remit have recently made a significant increase in tax payments.

If these facts cannot be made available the IRS may wish to speak to you regarding whom you have assisted into rather large sums as stated in your article

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum