Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months

Go down

International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months Empty International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months

Post by Ponee Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:15 am

International Monetary Fund is likely to complete the willingness of credit during the next two months Story_img_57ff3a78b4f66

Rahjt IMF mission in Baghdad, expressed complete readiness Alantmaia during the next two months.

According to a statement to inform the bank and agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it on Thursday that " the Iraqi authorities continued their discussions with the IMF experts in Washington , DC, during the period 6-10 of the month, on the first revision of the agreement to prepare the credit amounting duration of 36 months, which was approved by the Executive Board of the Fund in the July 7, 2016 ".

the statement quoted the head of the IMF mission to Iraq Christian nut, saying" the Iraqi authorities have made good progress towards the completion of the first review of the agreement to prepare the credit. "

he added that" as soon as provide the additional information required and the implementation of the agreed prior actions, Executive Council will consider the first review of the agreement to prepare the credit, which is likely to be in the next couple of months. "

the statement noted that" the meeting included Ali Mohsen Ismail Keywords Governor of the Central Bank acting, and Fadhil Nabi Othman , Deputy Minister of Finance, and the appearance of the benefit of the financial advisor to the Prime Minister , and a group of officials from the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of Iraq and a representative of the Kurdistan Regional Government , "noting that" the fund team thanked the Iraqi authorities on the good cooperation and the frank and fruitful discussions. " is over

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=129505

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum