Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide

2 posters

Go down

Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide Empty Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide

Post by RamblerNash Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:42 pm

Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide

Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide 921

10/05/2016 21:11

BAGHDAD / NNC National Center Brief - Commission said the economy and investment representative, that the crime of supplying rotten rice from India through Iraqi ports for citizens within the vocabulary ration, is a crime of genocide.

He said the Deputy Chairman of the Committee Harith al - Harthy, for NNC, that " the shipment of rice Indian damaged late in the sea as well as on the wharf, so we have accountability of all those foreign and Iraqi, especially contracted; because those engaged in the process of killing against Iraqis also do it Daesh."

He pointed out that "this corrupt deals that responded to the Iraqis tens of cancerous diseases, which are no longer differentiate between small and large."

He called on Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to "form a special committee composed of national security and intelligence coordination with the Integrity Commission; to expose the corrupt and those who contracted Ordoa this shipment of rice to the country's corrupt; for trial on the deed they have committed against the Iraqis."

The Ministry of Commerce announced yesterday the first Monday, the formation of the investigative committees, auditing to determine the circumstances of rice a load in the back of the company "Olam Antrncunl" and that the ministry was contracted to supply the Indian rice steamer, as pointed out that laboratory testing certificates for amounts of rice confirmed validity and compliance with contractual specifications after isolating the affected quantities to apply the terms of the contract.

Announced the investment committee and the economy in Parliament on Wednesday, the formation of an investigative committee on the entry of 40,000 tons (rice corrupt) to Iraq, accusing others, he did not name, of being behind the entry of the payload for "kill" the Iraqis.

LINK

Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide Empty Re: Parliamentary Economy: Indian rice genocide

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:44 pm

Send more, along with some GMO tomatoes and corn, and make sure Maliki, his cohorts and family get all they want- hemademe affraid sarcastic -
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum