Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS .

2 posters

Go down

Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . Empty Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS .

Post by Rwederfoort Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:19 pm

Subject: Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS .

Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . 11175056_10204146359121381_8890841702601982406_n

Dear Brothers and Sisters you wanted to know why it has been quit, and nothing on going. This is what many 
of you believe. But this is not true, things are happening much faster as you can imagine. We are entering in the
Golden age, and there is nothing which can stop this from happening.

So my brothers and sisters be happy and soon you will see the Blessing and abundance that all of us will be
getting from our Creator so we all can be free from debt. God bless all of you, and again don't worry and leave
everything in the Creators and his angels their hands, its done.  The LIGHT IS VICTORIOUS.   

WE WILL SOON BE FREE,

Below i have added the latest INTEL of what have been going on, where all these NEGATIVE brothers and sisters
will finally be removed from earth, so we will have peace and harmony moving forward.

GOD BLESS all of you.

Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . Icarus

[size=20]Intel SITREP Report – GCR/RV, Republic, Military, Cabal, NESARA/GESARA

Published on Oct 2, 2016
I am forwarding/presenting read article. 

Received via email for publication……

Good afternoon currency community,Ok, here’s what we know after last nights intel drop…

The final military special forces ops and ghost tactical sweeps have begun, we are hearing the mission is casually being called “Operation Catch & Release ” for obvious reasons.  
This sweep includes corporate bad actors of the cabal as well as military and government high profile targets, basically, anyone on the “super naughty list” is now being permanently terminated–no questions asked, no arrests, no courts, no stinking badges.

Sadly, this is the ultra aggressive military action many have been asking for.  It’s cold blooded and comes without warning.  It also was astrologically and strategically begun after Mercury Retrograde went direct in Asia, as this is what the Chinese believed was the optimum day and time to start the final phase of execution.  

Know they are very precise with everything they do and say.  So as arrogant and entitled Westerners, it’s wise we listen to what the Chinese have to say now… as they’re running the world’s finances just as Russia is now the new international super cop on the military scene.  

Ears open, mouths shut ’cause there are a few new sheriffs in town.  

The month of September was always the month for final implementation of all aspects of the GCR, with the RV and Paris Agreement being key components.  As of October 1, 2016, marks the international legal and fiscal start of the new CIPS/Promise/Quantum Satellite delivery platform.   

All monies have long been settled in necessary domiciles and accounts and sit waiting for mass release.  Smaller releases have already occurred, and continue to occur, with the larger release still awaiting “go authorization” from the military generals now in charge.

So whatever hot spots militarily remain, or political, like here in the USA, consider all now being satisfactorily resolved before the month’s end.  

Know too that all solutions to existing problems have long been in place and just waiting on execution orders once the adversary has bled-out, and surrenders.  There is no struggle on the part of the new global authority to impose their will on the cabal.  Their higher mind strategists have mathematically eliminated the cabal going back centuries… yes… centuries ago this process started to arrive at this historic moment of transition and release.

As an example, we hear now that Russia has yet to submit its Paris Agreement ratification at the UN General Assembly–which runs until Monday 9.26.16.  This was highly unexpected Wednesday morning when 60 total nations had submitted their ratification, but only 48% carbon emissions were accounted for.  

Russia’s 7.35% carbon emissions rating being ratified immediately puts the Paris Agreement agreement into force with 55%+ (i.e. in compliance.).  

We also now understand Russia’s ratification not only implements the Paris Agreement but also activates the new global gold standard which is buried secretly within the Paris Agreement.   This was always planned… there’s nothing new or shocking about this tactic.  

And there was never any delay because they always planned on waiting until the last possible moment before releasing.

Every drop will be drained out of the cabal swamp before mass hydration begins without exception, including sovereign nations and their government leaders(T1), corporate boards and executives plus sovereign family individuals (T2) or private citizens of any stature or standing (T3)–BAR ABSOLUTELY NONE!  

This corresponds to what Bruce on the Big Call has always said in terms of there being a “shotgun start”.  As the release event is truly a moral and physical moment of fairness and parity for all humanity to begin anew as equals.

This is also why we believe Putin holds all the final RV release cards and why nations like Israel, Turkey, Ukraine and even the USA must surrender all military objectives because he has cleverly waited everyone out in every major crisis area such as Ukraine, Syria, Turkey, Iraq and Palestine to resolve the matter in his favor (because no nation good or bad can hydrate without Russia’s ratification paperwork).  

General Li waits on Putin.  General Dunford waits on Putin.  As Mr. Putin is not so suddenly the most powerful player in the world at this moment, per the Elder’s and PROC’s consent.  

For Russia’s military might alone holds the fate of the gold standard via the Russian ratification of the Paris Agreement, which creates insurmountable political leverage both militarily and financially on every remaining bad nation-state actor and/or individual in the banking sector.

It’s a genius strategy actually because if indeed the Paris Agreement is being held back from being put into force , so too is the legal start of the RV.  Thus even China cannot override the system, but that’s just how incredibly close we are to receiving this amazing blessing, yet still we must helpless

Creator is with us.

[/size]
Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . Photo.format_png.resize_200xRonald Wederfoort
+5999 5156118 | ronald_wederfoort@yahoo.com
Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . Facebook Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . Linkedin Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . Twitter Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . Blogger Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . Wordpress

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS . Empty Re: Military, CABAL, NESARA/GESARA - "OPERATION CATCH & RELEASE" is Continuing on Schedule, in combination with the GCR RV ,and the release of the PROSPERITY FUNDS .

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:48 pm

God does not promise freedom from debt, there is no Scriptural basis for it whatsoever. 

We are most-assuredly NOT entering a Golden Age - why would Christ say His return would come at a time, 'like the days of Noah?'  Remember Noah?  Remember that whole flood the earth and start over?  Was it because it was a Golden Age?  You know who thought it was a Golden Age?  That's right - a sick, twisted, demented society devoid of God...

What we have here are people who THINK they can play God by ushering in some time of peace and prosperity for all mankind.  HOGWASH!!  Where does the Bible talk about that?  Where does Christ point to peace and harmony?  Before His return, or after?  What does Jude and Revelation say?  Here's a hint: peace and harmony with man ruling man will NEVER EVER happen.  Know what we deserve?  Rom 6:23, check it out some time.

Man-centered gnosis is the disease, not the cure.  That man-centered gnosis started with two trees in a garden - and now, you know the rest of the story...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum