Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame

+9
Ethel Biscuit
Just4Tom74
Jayzze
Ponee
Terbo56
Ssmith
Sam I Am
RamblerNash
Kevind53
13 posters

Go down

Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame Empty Re: Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame

Post by Mordida Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:04 pm

You do provide a place to express opinions that aren't allowed to be spoken in the hallowed halls of the ' popular ' gurus. Most of the gurus, uh, er, 'intel providers' are full of shit anyway. I don't even believe in a god, I sure as hell ain't worshipping the likes of McGuire or TNT Tony. It does seem as though this site tends too negative, & EVENTUALLY will drive away participants, your new relaxed posting & comment rules reflect this. Or is this just coincidence ? Not enough click-thru's ? Perhaps you are anticipating a genuine RV & getting in your last licks. I sure miss that pretty picture of chilimama. Where did she go ? Ah, well, all good things come to an end. This site has a definite juvenile feel to it, right up my alley. What will all your ''tag-em-&-bag-em'' troops do post RV? Suggestion : Nick could use a new haircut, & just4tom should put away the ugly stick he gets beat with. The smart ones here have likely avoided putting up pictures. It seems cute, but works against you eventually. The spell check is nice & likely why I don't have to go back to third grade grammar to decipher the abysmal texting so common in this age of Common Core. Good luck !

Mordida

Back to top Go down

Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame Empty Re: Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:47 pm

Thanks for the nice negative post. No, the open forum has nothing to do with click-thru's. The owner does not try and make money on this site. Rather it is an attempt to get some lurkers like you, to come out of the shadows. At any one time the guests reading the forums outnumber the registered users by about 20 to 1. While we appreciate they come, hopefully for a taste of the truth, we would LOVE it if they joined in on the conversation once in a while. After all we all hour our own gifts and talents.

As far as what we will do post RV, not much worry of that. We will not be seeing any such thing soon, if ever, and right now my money is on the latter.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame 2805820865  Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame 2805820865  Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame 2805820865  Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordida Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:08 pm

Well, Kevind53, aka ''super-moderator'' that was a rather bland response considering your usual assassinations. I hope you are as quick to admit you were wrong - POST RV - as you have been to decry & bash the possibility of an RV happening. If it never occurs, little will change and you can continue your own personal moon walk into obscurity. Ah, well, everybody has a purpose in life, even failed nerds and wanna be Alex Jones. At least take away just4tom's ugly stick.

Mordida

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:20 pm

Mordida wrote:Well, Kevind53, aka ''super-moderator'' that was a rather bland response considering your usual assassinations. I hope you are as quick to admit you were wrong - POST RV - as you have been to decry & bash the possibility of an RV happening. If it never occurs, little will change and you can continue your own personal moon walk into obscurity. Ah, well, everybody has a purpose in life, even failed nerds and wanna be Alex Jones. At least take away just4tom's ugly stick.

I am harsh on those lairs and frauds who deserve it. They have bilked or been accessories after the fact to the bilking and defrauding of many good, if gullible folks. They have been wrong time and again and yet they are still virtually worshiped for saying what the faithful want to hear. Their history of failure coupled with the fact that several are in or on their way to prison for fraud or fraud related charges should be enough to tell you I am correct, but obviously you are one of the faithful who regularly imbibes in the koolaid, or perhaps you are one of those intel providers under an alias because you are too much the coward to reveal your real identity. They have ruined many lives and deserve far more than harsh words.

If this so called "world wide event" ever occurs, I will be happy to admit I was wrong, but I do not think I have anything to worry about there. I can guarantee one thing, unlike the dear Dr., you will never hear from me after that.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame 2805820865  Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame 2805820865  Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame 2805820865  Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:30 pm

Welcome to Dinar Daily Mordida!

It looks like somebody peed in your cheerios this morning.

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for you.

:juggle:
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:30 pm

Come on October 10 !!!

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordida Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:45 am

Now THAT'S more like kevind53's usual assassination ! I would feel honored if your opinion actually mattered. Just like me ''drinking the Koolaid'' as you put it, our irrelevancy is legion or we wouldn't be here. How truly chivalrous of you to select Dinarland as your Raison d'être rescue plan to ''save'' your little corner of the world from injustice. Truth, justice & the American way for you, right ? Speaking of names, I seriously doubt YOUR real name is kevind53. If you were the ''non cowardly'' type yourself, you would use your REAL name up front, right ? In fact WE are both unimportant, irrelevant toads, no matter what we call ourselves. The difference is I'm not deluded into thinking, or can be insulted into taking offense to, the ''coward'' ploy for not putting my REAL name out there. I am as much a nobody as you are, Paco. We are merely human bacteria in a Terra Firma petri dish. I wonder how many poor souls your clever riposte has saved from the gnashing jaws of Dante's inferno. I would bet on Zero. Not all is lost, however, at least you got to brandish a verbal Epee, however misguided the attempt. Knighthood is surely in the cards for one so selfless & brave.
I'm still convinced that opening up your forum to ''cowards'' is driven by financial considerations. It's not like you are just 'nice guys who wanna talk,' right ?
You are SPOT ON in one aspect, the vaunted Guru's have yet to be correct about anything so far as I can tell. Touché, Mr. nobody.
Wrong guess with me being an intel provider 'hiding' behind a pseudonym. I'm so ugly, I hide from anything. Your pitifully egotistical excuse for a rescue effort is no exception.
No, I am not 'one of the faithful' as you put it. I have distrusted these money grubbing pricks from day one. The difference between you & me is I don't think enough people would give a shit what I think to garner an audience. Don't forget, I'm ugly & drink Koolaid.
Something I'm sure you are lying about - '. . . I will be happy to admit I was wrong . . .' & ' . . . you will never hear from me after that . . .' I might even bother to return here, POST RV to see your public apology in neon lights here about how wrong you were, & make sure to observe you breaking your word to never be heard from again.

Mordida

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:50 am

For someone who doesn't think Kevin's opinion matters, those 'opinions' sure do seem to upset you.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:38 pm

If you were the ''non cowardly'' type yourself, you would use your REAL name up front, right ?
Says the person using the alias Mordida. I actually feel sorry for you. You seem to have a pretty low opinion of yourself and a pretty pissy attitude about life. I would hate to be as unhappy as you appear to be. Personally, I am very comfortable in my skin, and content with my place in life.

I'm still convinced that opening up your forum to ''cowards'' is driven by financial considerations. It's not like you are just 'nice guys who wanna talk,' right ?

Wrong. Do you see any adds on the site, anywhere? No, and that is because the owner, which I am not, but whom I know and respect pays extra to keep the adds off. Oh they show up briefly now and then, usually because she forgot to pay for the next six months, but she pays out of her own pocket for the site, and to keep adds off. Personally, I think you owe her an apology, but she is way too classy to demand it herself.

Your conclusions are wrong, no doubt seriously skewed by your significantly negative attitude on life. Just guessing here, but I suspect you routinely piss in your own corn flakes ... have a nice life.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordida Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:19 pm

Well, ssmith, that is a presumption based on guess work. I've been retired for 15 years & have little else to do. Along with being ugly & drinking Koolaid, it seems that I'm pretty worthless across the board. After being directed here from another site, I noticed that you fancied yourselves quite the big guru hunters, which at this point has little future. All this site was ever really been good for {besides drooling over chilimama} was links to intel you seem to gather more quickly than other sites. That's it. The rest is merely self aggrandizing entertainment. I'm negative leaning enough without participating in this sites pseudo-testosterone feeding frenzy, the wanna be warriors with a niche nobody really cares about. You will shortly ban me or require me to 'sign up,' something that doesn't ever happen. Your stated purpose, splashed boldly across the top banner, seems a rather shallow reason for a website, i. e., the real reason must be money. I've noticed through my rather inept internet fumbling that sites that ' open up ' forums or chats to ''outsiders'' or those not joining properly do so because readership is failing or ya needs more money ! I have a masters in English literature, a minor in essay. It seemed like it would be fun to cross swords temporarily with Larry, Curly & Moe for a short time. True to your Keystone cops  underpinnings, kevind53 jumped right in, bringing a pocket knife to a gun fight. His penchant for his imagined cleverness compelled him to step right in it, the proverbial hook, line & sinker [or lock, stock & barrel since I came equipped with superior fire power]. This has been amusing in a Kentucky backwoods kind of way. Thanks for taking the bait, kevind53. Now back to the Laphroaig, neat.

Mordida

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordida Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:35 pm

kevind53 must have exhausted his entire grammatical repertoire on that last one. Apologize to the website owner ? Are you on Ayahuasca ? How chivalrous of the brave Knight to come dashing to yon maidens defense ! Hoist her Beauseant ! Man the portcullis ! Comes ye now Sir Drool of Ghoul with hoisted petard. You are truly amusing, kevind53. It's not fair for me to contest such an under equipped foe.

Mordida

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:56 pm

Boy, you're one piece of work- Sounds like you are having a midlife crisis of the worse kind, and coming from Kentucky, that don't surprise me one bit, as you must be your 'own grandpa'-You don't have a good thing to say about anything, and just can't take anything for face value, let alone say anything nice- Try getting laid, maybe that will take some of the pressure off, and if that don't work, maybe you should go behind the shed you use for making brain dead babies like your self, and blow your f'kn brains out- Oh, wait a second, you can't get it up, even if you had an 'Erector' set-If we ever need anymore shit from you, we'll dip it out of your head-How's THAT for being amusing?You don't have respect for anyone, let alone yourself, and I also wonder JUST how many kids your mother had that DID survive- You are a menace to society, and anyone you come in contact with- Jack Kevorkian could do you a great service- Get crackin-Finish off the 'first 'run' of your favorite ethanol corn liquor, and maybe you will poison yourself to oblivion-We need you like we all need another asshole-And, to make it known, you seem to me to be the 'coward', look who's running their mouth behind a computer screen, or, the one that USED to be at your old drive in-And, for the record, Ssmith and Kevind53, Ponee, and all the rest of the decent folks here are 3 times the people that you'll NEVER be- Nothing or nobody gives you the right to say things or run your f'kn mouth about people you don't even know, and you owe these fine people an apology, and if you can't or don't want to do that, don't ever come back!!!!!!!!!!!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:11 pm

Mordida, your tone is familiar.  I believe you are no stranger to Dinar Daily and have had your feathers ruffled here at one time or another by myself, Kevin or another mod or member.  Your animosity goes beyond just a casual observation of the site, thus your use of a  "cover name" to keep your "known" identity hidden.  

I am joining in on this conversation because it isn't fair for me to allow the members to defend me, my choices or the site on his own.

For the record, though I owe no one an explanation , I opened the discussions up to GUESTS because I get messages & emails from guests commenting on the posts. I also get messages from guests asking me to post their comments ON posts.  I thought it would be more convenient to give them the opportunity to post on their own, especially since I work a lot more and don't have time to check my messages as often as I used to.

Actually, DD used to  always be open to GUESTS  until a "few guests" abused the opportunity and used it in the same manner as you are now.  Their interaction was not to participate or add anything to the site, but to be disparaging (you were probably one of them then also). It got tiresome and truthfully wasn't fair to the mods or members here at DD. So, I did the same as most forums, I made it member participation only.  At least guests were allowed to view without logging in, which is different than most of the other dinar sites.

Allowing guests to post  has nothing to do with money or click throughs, the guests are already here reading, they just couldn't post. As Kevin pointed out, this site is not monetized in any way.  There are no ads, there are no donation buttons and I am not pushing any MLM or products of my own.  I have actually turned down personal offers of donations from several members.  I pay to keep the "forced" ads promoted by forumotion off the site because they take up too much CPU's on people's computers when they are on the forum and they often times contain malware. Even if I didn't pay to  keep them off, those ads are forumotion sponsored and have nothing to do with Dinar Daily. The only one who would make anything from them is forumotion.  As for your suggestion of Needing "click throughs" ---- that is irrelevant without a monteized site, so DD's clicks are inconsequential, which are quite high by the way, so we don't need to be fishing for them anyway.

Your poor manners and disgust for us is apparent, but I take no offense.   I continue to maintain  this site so that people can express themselves and you have graciously been allowed to do so, just as others before you have. I hope you feel better having gotten some of that off your chest. I am sure you will continue to lurk and snort in derision at the posts, members and content of Dinar Daily, but since we are lending you a way to express your pent up frustrations and to entertain yourself, I guess it isn't a lost cause. 

Kevin, Ssmith, Terbo, Rambler,  thank you for your continued support of Dinar Daily, its members and me.  You are often confronted with antipathy, yet never waiver in your
championship even when you have not agreed with some of my choices and decisions for the site.  For that, I am thankful and grateful.

To everyone else, members and guests, that continue to visit us at Dinar Daily, I say WELCOME and please feel free to join us on any of the topics in the forum or start your own.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:12 pm

Mordida, If you want to talk about presumptions, I suggest that you take a look at some of your own.  You presume that this forum is making money.  You presume that you are going to be banned or forced to register.  Wrong on both counts.

I notice that you are quite prone to blowing your on horn with talking about your masters in English lit and a minor in essay.  That's really cool, but rather unnecessary in day to day life.  The purpose of language is for communication, so as long as we are able to understand what the other is saying, all the degrees in the world don't make a damn bit of difference.  Unless, of course,  it's the a false sense of superiority that degrees give to some people.  What I don't understand is that with all your degrees, you aren't able to come in and have a discussion without getting into name calling, character assassination and the like.

I also notice that you don't do any bragging about degrees in finance, or even business.  Actually that's not surprising, since you feel that there is some way that Iraq will be able to revalue their currency and that would give them more money than there is in all the other countries of the world combined.  Care to explain just how that RV is going to work?

One more thing.....  You say you never believed in the gurus and their lies.  Well, good for you!  But it's not all about you.  There are people out there that do believe in what they are saying.  They have spent their retirement, not paid their bills, etc. and have bought currency instead of taking care of business.  Marriages have ended, families broken up, friendships destroyed because of this.  Some are sick and are planning on using their RV money for medical treatment.  The list of sad stories just goes on and on.  There might be some people that are so far gone in believing this scam, they won't wake up.  But there is a very good chance that some of what we've done here will stop new people from getting involved.  That's why we do what we do.  Sorry if you don't get it.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:45 pm

jolly good show  mr t I agree with you . I will call you tonight after finishing putting up the shutters
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:48 pm

Ponee, you don't need to explain anything to us whatsoever- You and others here have always kept this site on an even keel, and I hope it stays that way- We don't need whiney crybabies to screw it up- You DO know we ALL love you and have great respect for you, right? I honestly hope so, as you are one of the best big sisters anyone could ever have, and I hope it stays that way! We love you, Ponee-Don't ever forget that!!!!!!! :throb: :winky winky: Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame 2243815925 Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame 230677302
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:37 pm

************************************** Wink
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:44 pm

I agree as well Ponee....

I remain,
Just4Tom74

:tup:
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:04 pm

:tup:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:51 pm

Well thank you gentlemen.   I love you guys too!  It is the members that have kept me from packing it in and hitting the delete button.  If it wasn't for having known all of you for so long, I would have left this all behind a few years ago. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordida Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:01 pm

From Ponee : " Mordida, your tone is familiar.  I believe you are no stranger to Dinar Daily and have had your feathers ruffled here at one time or another by myself, Kevin or another mod or member.  Your animosity goes beyond just a casual observation of the site, thus your use of a  "cover name" to keep your "known" identity hidden. "

Gollee, you guys are sure hung up on 'correct' names. I noticed that none of your screen names appear " real." NONE. Post your REAL names in the open forum or shut the fuck up about it already.

NO, Ponee, I've NEVER posted here before October 2nd, 2016. NEVER. I have visited for several months, though. Overall, this site is way too vengeful, petty, & seems to consort with some grand illusion that you are actually saving people from themselves. This site is way too full of wanna be's to be taken seriously.  So much for your attempt at conjuring. Maybe a Ouija board would help. Crystal ball ? Tarot cards ?

2nd: Ponee - " For the record, though I owe no one an explanation ''
Strange thing to say when you immediately go off on an - you got it - an explanation ! Strange way not to explain anything - by explaining it !

Okay, I retract my inference of monetary compensation being a motivator here. I'm not going to get proof from you to confirm it either way. It's really irrelevant anyway, a side issue I poked you with to get a response. BOY, DID YOU SWALLOW THAT ONE ! You people here have some strange buttons that get pushed. Even though you seem to have no ads, you have plenty of flashing, jumping, totally annoying emoticons, etc,. though.
Terbo56 :  I was acting perfectly civilized until kevind53 got somewhat obnoxious. In Texas you call this ' on the prod.' Does VIP membership require you to come from Special Ed ? You jumped up and down defending your crew [admirable] then proceed to run around your cage issuing threats & demanding apologies. You must think this clever, or that you are fearsome. Have you ever seen somebody blown in half with a mortar ? I have. You don't even rate a flyswatter. And here I came back, with no apology, but one retraction. NYAH - NYAH !  I've been insulted by consummate professionals, you don't even register on the scale. Dinarland, as I've discovered over the last few years has a generally low opinion of this site. I posted to really find out why you here are considered special ed in dinarland, you know, like Terbo. CONFIRMED. Except for quick link postings, this place has little to attract anyone. So I'll leave you, Terbo, to peel your bananas, Ponee to NOT EXPLAIN explanations, & kevind53 to his personal quest to protect the site owner. This was just entertainment for me. Nothing more. Quit taking yourselves so fucking seriously. You ain't it.

Mordida

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:54 pm

We disagree with you and that is one thing we jointly agree on.... So get used to it!~

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:09 pm

This guy just don't get it- Always has to have the last word- Well, I've forgotten more than that prick will ever learn,figure out or ever have brain capacity to understand- He got called out on his ignorance, and didn't like it- We've dealt with alot worse assholes than you, so put that under your tent and sleep on it- May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits, and wishing you an early transmission failure on the freeway at 3:30- Maybe a bus load of idiots will pick you up, and take you to their special place just for you- Enjoy-And DON'T come back, EVER-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:36 am

Mordida wrote: full of wanna be's

A grocer's apostrophe? From someone with your qualifications? Was it a VERY good college?

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame Empty Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame

Post by Just4Tom74 Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:38 am

????

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:04 am

Mordida wrote:
Gollee, you guys are sure hung up on 'correct' names. I noticed that none of your screen names appear " real." NONE. Post your REAL names in the open forum or shut the fuck up about it already.

Where did you get that? No one asked you for yours or anyone elses and we really don't care.  You are the one hung up on it. I was referring to other screen names you have used on DD. You say you haven't but I am not buying that.

Mordida wrote:I have visited for several months, though. Overall, this site is way too vengeful, petty, & seems to consort with some grand illusion that you are actually saving people from themselves.

Having been here lurking and not seeing anything you like, why stay?  I have no illusion of saving anyone from the Dinar Land Predators, I just like seeing the perpetrators shut down and not profit.

Mordida wrote:This site is way too full of wanna be's to be taken seriously. 

Wanna be whats?  This makes no sense... even less sense than the rest of your drivel.

Mordida wrote: You jumped up and down defending your crew [admirable] then proceed to run around your cage issuing threats & demanding apologies.

Re-Read my post, there is not a single threat nor a demand for apologies.

Since you are visiting as a guest, I have very little ability to do anything about your presence here for the time being so enjoy the playground for the short time it is available. I for one will not be joining you in the sandbox.  I have had enough strife in my life, so you do not even register  as being worth putting anymore time into you.  Enjoy your life, such as it is... having to  go around 'entertaining' yourself on forums by being one of the biggest asses seen here in 6 years.

As you mentioned seeing people being blown up with mortars, I am assuming PTSD is your issue... go get help.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:07 am

Masters in English Lit.  Minor in Essay.  Just the kind of qualifications I look for when seeking sound financial advice or insights into global economic paradigms.

Suggested reading: Economics in One Lesson by Hazlitt, and anything by Dr. James Rickards.  This should help get you started on the road to financial literacy.  Once you ferret through a few of those basic econ books, I'd also suggest reading Modern Money Mechanics, put out by the Chicago Fed.  It delves into the topic of M1/M2/M3.  Just a basic understanding of those mechanics should suffice in explaining why an RV is a mathematical and economic impossibility.  Then, as icing on top, just do a really quick perusal through Wikipedia on, 'Redenominations.'  It shares great history on how countries deal with hyper-printing, trade imbalances and worthless currency denominations (hint: it's not to revalue them by 35000% overnight).

Best of luck to ya, Mordida!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:01 am

yes... Mordida seems familiar to me also.

Clearly not very observant, puts people down for no reason, rude and mean... hmmm I wonder who it can be?

Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame Tumblr_mdevfvvJV41rfckceo1_500

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame 2245507099Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame Empty Mordida Is An Idiot

Post by Lurking Still Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:41 am

I too am a frequent guest lurker and you  Mordida, are an infantile idiot. Here's an emoticon using your own words for ya!

Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame 59505720

Lurking Still

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:44 am

:yes: Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame 3508649203 Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame 3508649203 Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame 3508649203 Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame 3508649203 Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame 3508649203 Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:29 am

Southwest Florida Guy used to use a lot of hundred dollar words in an effort to dazzle his readers with his eloquence. Then we found out that he was a cagefighter and it became pretty obvious that somebody else was writing his stuff. He passed away in 2013, but his dad was supposedly a pretty educated guy. He went by Doc Dinar. Hey Ponee, Mordida's IP address wouldn't be in SW Florida by any chance, would it?

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:32 am

Actually I thought SW Florida Guy was fairly decent. I didn't always agree with him, but had some nice conversations with him and he seemed a genuinely nice guy. I would be surprised if he or whoever was writing for him would use language like that. Ponee is busy today, but it appears that whoever it is is hiding behind spoofed IPs.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:39 pm

I had a chat with the 'owner', and was told his I.P. address was unobtainable/fake because of being signed in as a guest, something to that effect-This will be rectified at a later date-She is not a happy camper about that, I'll tell you right now- :nono:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:45 pm

Possibly Alchemist, or FS4? They both crossed my mind, as both were vengeful and nasty, along with a few more lower choice adjectives...........
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:00 pm

@terbo56 wrote:Possibly Alchemist, or FS4? They both crossed my mind, as both were vengeful and nasty, along with a few more lower choice adjectives...........

Those and a couple others came to mind ....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:03 pm

could be anyone...

maybe Tony did some special favors to get some laptop privileges bwahahahaha

:winky winky:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame 2245507099Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mrparrot Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:09 pm

***Grabs another beer from the free open bar,
another bag of free chips and a tub of salsa
from the free open buffet, and watches the show***

Trust no one...
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/
mrparrot
mrparrot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:01 pm

Sure thing...

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:06 pm

Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame Michael-jackson-came-for-comments

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:08 pm

Me too.....

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:08 pm

Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame Gif_500x500_05a71d

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:13 pm

Cool.....

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:22 pm

Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame Homer-duff-beer-1

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:24 pm

Mordida claims his/her 15 min of fame Tumblr_n7s8lhY4B61s7409yo1_500

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:11 am

was this a former  member that had issues with dd?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:10 am

@terbo56 wrote:Possibly Alchemist, or FS4? They both crossed my mind, as both were vengeful and nasty, along with a few more lower choice adjectives...........

I don't remember FS4 being vengeful or nasty. I do remember him repeatedly and patiently explaining why the RV was an impossibility. Something that the vast majority here seem to have come around to as well.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:45 am

@Jayzze wrote:was this a former  member that had issues with dd?

Maybe, with them using a false IP, there is no way to be sure, but the writing style does seem to fit a couple.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jrg Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:48 pm

Mordida, you say you know the Gurus are full of it, yet you still think the RV might happen.  But, where did you get the idea that an RV could ever happen in the first place?  From the Gurus of course.  If you did a little homework you wold see that the RV was never and will never be possible. Its not unlikely, its not technically or structurally possible.  It doesn't matter how stable Iraq becomes, or how much their economy grows, or any of that.  Its just the math of how a pegged currency works and the sizes of Iraq's foreign reserves and money supply.   So if you still hold out the possibility of an RV happening, you DO still believe the Gurus, you just don't want to admit it.

"Now my own suspicion is that the Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose." J.B.S. Haldane 1927

jrg
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:26 pm

JRG, this guy doesn't understand WTF you are even talking about- Look, this guy couldn't tell you how much a bottle of soda cost, let alone a cheap package of hotdogs- The guy sucks down corn liquor all day, and a cold beer would make him go home and beat his younguns-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum