Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of

4 posters

Go down

JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of Empty JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:00 pm

JESTER

WE KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO... AND IT DID.... WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT IS WHAT THE CALCULATION ACTUALLY MEANS... AND WHERE IT IS HEADED... LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE MORE REVALUATION ALONG THE WAY IS WHAT IS GOING ON... 

REFERENCING THIS ARTICLE https://www.dinardaily.net/t57876-imf-launches-new-sdr-basket-including-chinese-renminbi-determines-new-currency-amounts#293454

THERE IS GOING TO BE A SERIES OF ARTICLES THAT FOLLOW... THE COLLABORATION OF RESEARCH BY REDWOLF.... WHICH IS ACTUALLY THE PREDECESSOR OF THE THEORETICAL SCENARIO I WILL PRESENT SHORTLY THEREAFTER... THIS SHOULD BE FUN! PAY ATTENTION... THIS IS THE REALLY GOOD STUFF IF YOU LIKE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON... HA!

WHAT IF THE STORY REALLY BEGAN TWO YEARS AGO LIKE I TOLD YOU... BUT WE MISSED THE ANNOUNCEMENT BECAUSE WE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR?

REFERENCING THIS ARTICLE -  http://www.wealthdaily.com/articles/preparing-for-executive-order-nco1/5324

FOUR DAYS LATER... AND HE IS GETTING IT... AND NOW SO ARE WE... IT HAPPENED... THE REALITY IS WE WERE NOT LOOKING THIS DIRECTION... PART OF PLAN B... TAKE THE DOLLAR DOWN... THINGS CHANGED... THAT IS ANOTHER STORY FOR LATER IN THIS TIMELINE... FOLLOW ALONG...

REFERENCING THIS ARTICLE -  https://www.dinardaily.net/t57879-russia-welcomes-executive-order-nco1-referenced-by-jester#293468

FAST FORWARD A LITTLE... ABOUT A YEAR AGO... A WORK IN PROGRESS... WHY IS NCO1 IMPORTANT... AND YUAN EXCHANGES... PAY ATTENTION TO THE EXPECTED RESULTS.... WHICH ARE NOW ON THE WAY... AS PREDICTED... READ ON...

REFERENCING THIS ARTICLE --  https://www.dinardaily.net/t57880-the-big-fat-yuan#293469

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AS YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING ALONG... THIS HAS ALREADY HAPPENED... WE ARE SPINNING A TALE HERE... SOME PART OF WHAT HAS GONE DOWN ALREADY... BUT NO ONE SAW IT... NO ONE WAS PAYING ATTENTION... PROBABLY NO ONE CARED... IT IS WHAT IT IS...
NOW... THE PROPHETIC STATEMENT IS...

"Whether, if not when the Chinese yuan can join the virtual currency that defines the value of the IMF's reserves has been a global focus in recent years."

DID YOU NOTICE THE DEFINITION? THIS WILL COME UP LATER.... VIRTUAL CURRENCY... INTERESTING YES?

Referencing this article--https://www.dinardaily.net/t57882-imf-to-review-adding-yuan-to-sdr-basket-in-2015-referenced-by-jester#293486

A LITTLE BIT LATER...
IT SEEMED LIKE IT WAS NO BIG SURPRISE... AT LEAST TO SOME.. ESPECIALLY CHINA... AND NO ONE WAS WEIRDED OUT.... SO DOES THAT EXPLAIN WHY IT IS MY OPINION THAT THERE WAS A DEAL DONE AND A DISTINCT PLAN OF ACTION ON PLAN C THAT WAS FORTHCOMING AT THE TIME?

Referencing this article -  https://www.dinardaily.net/t57883-chinese-reaction-to-the-imf-announcement-to-delay-sdr-basket-review-referenced-by-jester#293487

DONE FOR THE NIGHT... THAT IS PROBABLY MORE THAN YOU CAN PROCESS IN ONE DAY ANYWAY... WILL BE BACK SHORTLY....

~JESTER~  10.04.2016

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of Empty Re: JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of

Post by Just4Tom74 Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:46 pm

Oh really????  Like we know nothing going on in Dinarland...

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of Empty Re: JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of

Post by Kevind53 Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:49 am

As usual he has nothing. The SDR is not made up of currencies, rather it's value is determined by their values in proportion to their weighting, of which the Yaun makes up a whooping 11 percent. I'm not going to take the time to look up the exact percentages, but the dollar is about 50, the Euro about 30, Yaun 11, with the remainder close to evenly split between the yen and the pound.

SDR's are kept as reserve and rarely used.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of 2805820865  JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of 2805820865  JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of 2805820865  JESTER eludes to things that may have happened that we are not aware of 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mission1st Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:55 am

Actually, he is "alluding" to the event(s). However, eluding is definitely more appropriate.
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum