Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard

Go down

Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard Empty Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:12 am

Muslim boat captain on trial for pushing six Christian refugees overboard Christian-refugees-in-europe-550x350

A boat captain face trial for throwing six Christian refugees overboard and murdering them. The boat carrying refugees was sailing towards Spain, when the Christian refugees were thrown into the sea on the pretext of their prayers. The incident took place in December, 2014 when the boat captain and his second in command severely beat the Christian refugees before throwing them overboard.

The boat captain identified as Alain NB, a Muslim was guiding the boat from Morocco to Spain via sea route. One of the surviving refugees stated that the captain “blamed the rough seas which were rocking the boat on the prayer led by a Catholic pastor” and “believed that the weather worsened every time they prayed.”

The prosecutors in Almeria, Spain, however argue that Alain NB should be handed a prison sentence of 90 years after being convicted of the crime. They argue that imprisonment of 15 years for each of the charges brought against him.Witnesses say that the captain and his second in command beat the six Christian refugees with wooden boards, before throwing into the rough waters. This was an inflatable boat which had a capacity of 50 men, which headed towards Spain. Dead bodies of one refugees was found off the off the coast of Granada after a week of the incident.

Moreover, the boat captain was also accused of searching the refugees for crosses and jewelry which would identify them as Christian. He was accused of singling those confirmed to be Christians for bashing. However, his second in command died in Spain, before the trail begun. During the trial the prosecution said Alain NB “was aware that the victims could not possibly survive and that they would die, either by drowning, from the cold, or from the physical injuries they had suffered.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2016/10/02/spain-muslim-boat-captain-on-trial-for-pushing-six-christian-refugees-overboard/

ORIGINALLY POSTED ON - http://www.christiansinpakistan.com/a-refugees-boat-captain-on-trial-for-pushing-six-christian-refugees-overboard/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum