Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
I like this guy.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
I like this guy.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
I like this guy.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
I like this guy.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
I like this guy.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
I like this guy.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
I like this guy.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
I like this guy.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
I like this guy.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
I like this guy.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
I like this guy.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
I like this guy.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
I like this guy.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
I like this guy.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
I like this guy.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
I like this guy.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
I like this guy.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
I like this guy.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
I like this guy.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
I like this guy.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

I like this guy....

+8
r2e2
walkingsmall
sharethesecret
dinarling77
norm
revenuerog
BoltUpright
alajim
12 posters

Go down

I like this guy.... Empty I like this guy....

Post by alajim Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:41 am

9-12-11  Guru Breitling   We are that close that I am heading to Vegas to talk to my advisors.  There is going to be more than one currency to revalue.  They are going to adjust currency amounts all over the world.  It's going to be a very controlled global revaluation.  Some currencies will go up and some will go down.   Watch Parlament in Iraq, it's the biggest moves that we are seeing for our investment...They had a special meeting Sunday about changing the currencies out. You people are educated enough to figure out what the rate could be and stick with it, have confidence with yourself.  CBI is pushing the momemtum...to get this job done...you should be excited, I am. :cheers:
alajim
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

I like this guy.... Empty OOOP's

Post by alajim Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:49 am

Wrong thread...sorry
alajim
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

I like this guy.... Empty Re: I like this guy....

Post by BoltUpright Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:52 am

alajim wrote:9-12-11  Guru Breitling   We are that close that I am heading to Vegas to talk to my advisors.  There is going to be more than one currency to revalue.  They are going to adjust currency amounts all over the world.  It's going to be a very controlled global revaluation.  Some currencies will go up and some will go down.   Watch Parlament in Iraq, it's the biggest moves that we are seeing for our investment...They had a special meeting Sunday about changing the currencies out. You people are educated enough to figure out what the rate could be and stick with it, have confidence with yourself.  CBI is pushing the momemtum...to get this job done...you should be excited, I am. :cheers:

And when I listened to his video a couple days ago and heard him say this, I gotta admit it took me a while to get up off the floor. I've never heard him so excited. So to see him fall for it as well was just unreal. I hope he had a good time in Vegas but he has to be majorly disappointed at this point. He got duped like everybody else. Pretty soon all of the Gurus will be jumping from the train and all the sites will be empty. The dinar world will become a virtual ghost town. Then we can all meet somewhere and have a Burning Man kinda thing with all of our dinars in a bonfire. A gift to the gods as it were. We can cry about all the money we lost and then go get DRUNK! Laughing

"I sure do miss the good ol' days, back when the rate was $5.25 to GBP"
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:54 am

Come on B-man...You are truely a "guru" I trust...I sure do hope we're as close as you think...MAN do I hope...
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by norm Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:09 am

he says parliment is pushing this. thats hard for me to understand that sentence,i would think if so it would be done i think someone playin with us :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: :bball: sorry for my spellin

norm

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:26 am

BoltUpright wrote:
And when I listened to his video a couple days ago and heard him say this, I gotta admit it took me a while to get up off the floor. I've never heard him so excited. So to see him fall for it as well was just unreal. I hope he had a good time in Vegas but he has to be majorly disappointed at this point. He got duped like everybody else. Pretty soon all of the Gurus will be jumping from the train and all the sites will be empty. The dinar world will become a virtual ghost town. Then we can all meet somewhere and have a Burning Man kinda thing with all of our dinars in a bonfire. A gift to the gods as it were. We can cry about all the money we lost and then go get DRUNK! Laughing

Before anyone starts burning their Dinar, please just send them to me. I'll pay the postage! Very Happy Smile Laughing

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sharethesecret Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:28 am

He (Beightling) has become the only one that I feel has a good grip on whats going on. Let's hope he is right!

Thoughts Become Things... Wink
Share The Secret
sharethesecret
sharethesecret
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by walkingsmall Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:00 pm

sharethesecret wrote:He (Beightling) has become the only one that I feel has a good grip on whats going on. Let's hope he is right!

I don't know about that. ....Didn't he say he was headed to Vegas for advice? ....I thought Vegas was where you went to get rid of money you already have! Laughing Laughing

walkingsmall

Back to top Go down

Post by r2e2 Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:04 pm

Yea, I like Breitling too. He is the only one that I have found so far that does not have other motives. He does not pump dinar sales or promote places to buy it. His advice is always solid. He is actually refreshing to listen too.

NObama
r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:12 pm

We're dealing with a bureau, a government bureau, an Iraqi one at that. Your timeline is not Iraqs timeline. I truly believe these 'delays' are in our best interest. Why get upset over things that are largly out of our control? Today has its own challenges to which we should give full attention to.

I think they originally intended a lop. With everything going on, we need a solution that comes from beyound the mentality that created the fiat blues. Money requires confidence. The dinarians have demonstrated that there would be confidence. I believe that they are aware of us and that they are likely saying, "what if..." The RV is a solution that benefits everbody. It is no crazier, actually more sound, than the application of dark alchemy creating money out of nothing (fiat lux is let there be light) in such a way as to yolk humanity. Alchemy should be about perfecting the elements one already has into something greater.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

I like this guy.... Empty I made Dinar Daddy..Rumors: I READ FOR ENTERTAINMENT!

Post by alajim Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:17 pm

alajim wrote:9-12-11 Guru Breitling We are that close that I am heading to Vegas to talk to my advisors. There is going to be more than one currency to revalue. They are going to adjust currency amounts all over the world. It's going to be a very controlled global revaluation. Some currencies will go up and some will go down. Watch Parliament in Iraq, it's the biggest moves that we are seeing for our investment...They had a special meeting Sunday about changing the currencies out. You people are educated enough to figure out what the rate could be and stick with it, have confidence with yourself. CBI is pushing the momentum...to get this job done...you should be excited, I am. :cheers:

Dang I feel special...... lol!
alajim
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by gillsdinar Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:19 pm

sharethesecret wrote:He (Beightling) has become the only one that I feel has a good grip on whats going on. Let's hope he is right!

I love okie and the crew but I agree with you he has keeped me grounded as well.To hear him say this WOW!WOW!
gillsdinar
gillsdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:23 pm

Ahh just remember a few years back when he was pumpin the dong left and right and tellin everyone it was gonna be 6 cents and better get it now while you still can. Then a few weeks later claims he NEVER said it would rv soon and in fact it would be years before the dong changed. Knowing what I know of him personally, I cant take anything he says seriously. Sorry....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:48 pm

Thanks Real, it is good to hear another side about him, I do listen fairly regularly, what I don't like is , he is a 1 dinar to $1 guy. Plus, he sounds like a poodle.

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by gillsdinar Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:10 pm

alohajim wrote:Thanks Real, it is good to hear another side about him, I do listen fairly regularly, what I don't like is , he is a 1 dinar to $1 guy. Plus, he sounds like a poodle.

Ill take one to one all day long
gillsdinar
gillsdinar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum