Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites

2 posters

Go down

Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites Empty Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites

Post by nickgiammarino Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:27 am

Can someone help compile a list of dinar gurus that only post one one site? It would help me because I noticed this trend back in 2013 and 2014 where some sites would have their exclusive gurus.

Thanks.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites Empty Re: Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites

Post by Lone Ranger Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:51 am

Most of them post on only one site (usually their own).  Other sites just pick up their posts and put them on their own sites.

Lone Ranger

Back to top Go down

Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites Empty Re: Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:15 pm

nickgiammarino wrote:Can someone help compile a list of dinar gurus that only post one one site?  It would help me because I noticed this trend back in 2013 and 2014 where some sites would have their exclusive gurus.

Thanks.
Here's a list of Guru's. Most can be plucked out pretty quickly...

https://www.dinardaily.net/t44557-have-you-ever-wondered-how-many-dinar-guru-s-there-are

Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:07 am

EXCELLENT! THANKS NASH

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:19 am

The list is updated every now and then, but some Guru's tend to bounce from one place to another.

IKO Ward, for example, started at TNT, then moved to WSOMN, and now seems to reside at Wingit at the moment.

Though he claims that he is not a Guru, he has made many unsubstantiated forms of "INTEL" that will trigger in the RV.

Some examples would be the market crashing by a certain date, the IQD reaching a certain price, and the ever favorite of mine...Oil tankers parked offshore waiting to be offloaded at the RV rate.

Dinar Gurus That Only Post On Certain Sites 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum