Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study

5 posters

Go down

Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study Empty Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study

Post by Ssmith Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:19 pm

AWAKEN

Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study Avatar?id=1613284&m=75&t=1471026120
Veteran Member

Date: August 31st

GENESIS 3:22

Part 1:

And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

Think about that quote, Genesis 3-22, and tell me what you think it means
The focus is mainly on the first sentence
meaning, that eating of the "apple" gave you, all, the mandate by growth to observe and follow your God given conscience, that is, follow what you know to be right
The "man" who follows his/her conscience is following God's law, thereby being as a God or Goddess
the lawless follow the ego, need, right as they believe it applies to them, and disregard the conscience and the mandate to do RIGHT by and to ALL
When God said that "man" would not be allowed to eat of the tree of life, HE was referring to 3d physical man 
Why would the 3d physical man not be allowed to live forever?
Is not the 3d lifespan to learn, to grow, to seek Higher Wisdom
To learn, over repeated lifespans, reincarnations, to learn Mercy and Grace, in all things?
there is no "personal" conscience, ALL have the same Heart and Conscience, placed there by God, the Tri-fold Flame
an ah ha moment?
in a minuscule way, we are working on and within the mass consciousness, we are also learning to be more informed of the potential of that consciousness, as a connective force 
We become "One"
I will say this once, the RV/GCR started already 
You must decide for yourself whether you are in a position to "teach and guide" or walk away, maybe permanently or until a later time
humans require, on average, 60 to 70 lifespans to get thru the lesson plans God requires of all
you think I introduced the past life regression lessons just for fun?

part 2:

Mercy and Grace are key components to God's Love 
Mercy is one side, Grace is the other, they are separate and unique
God himself had to acknowledge and understand the complexity of Grace before allowing Self to be Merciful, get it?
When we allow for forgiving, are we exercising Mercy or Grace? answer Grace  
Forgiving is the art of BEING Graceful, in your attitude, thought and opinions
Can not have Mercy until that Grace is exercised
God's Mercy is infinite, not so most of the time, who is at fault?
what gives you the right to judge others, when you judge self and almost never forgive self for that mistake
forgiving others should apply only when you recognize that the other person has acted against their own conscience
you are only forgiving their acting against God's Law
When you forgive, God recognizes your act and then extends his Mercy to both parties, a simple thing to understand

AWAKEN

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study Empty Re: Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:37 pm

Wow.  Maybe the worst exegesical explanation of Genesis 3 I've ever seen.  Awaken is satanic, a worshipper of Lightbringer, Lucifer himself.  Evil and vile, through and through.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study Empty Re: Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study

Post by Ssmith Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:49 pm

I got as far as the talk about we're all gods and goddesses.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:18 pm

ReapAndSow73 wrote:Wow.  Maybe the worst exegesical explanation of Genesis 3 I've ever seen.  Awaken is satanic, a worshipper of Lightbringer, Lucifer himself.  Evil and vile, through and through.

You got that right ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study 2805820865  Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study 2805820865  Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study 2805820865  Real Truth Call's AWAKEN Warped Bible Study 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:04 pm

Awaken is simply an  ASS!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:35 am

Worse than that I fear....

I remain, 
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum