Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes

+4
chilimama
ReapAndSow73
roxy22222222
Ponee
8 posters

Go down

8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes Empty Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:58 am

Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River!

September 22, 2016

I heard that someone was throwing Bruce under the Bus because the Intel hasn't proven out yet. Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River. I would laugh, except that I want to show compassion for the poor soul who is so desperate that they would lash out like that.

This message is not for them as they are not in a position to receive it. I am not going to call anyone names either, because they are just like a wounded animal lashing out in sheer desperation and are unable to think clearly.

Instead, let us, the level headed people, use this as a Dinarland case study. For the rest of us, the picture is clear.

Shall we begin?
 8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes Blog-cryin_orig
#1) We have the biggest most unprecedented change about to happen that the World has ever seen. The magnitude of this event can hardly be described much less experienced.

#2) It takes the Co-operation of 209 nations all of which have to not only agree on a common goal, but implement this HUGE undertaking in a unified effort, despite language, cultural, and philosophical differences, not to mention geographic divides.

#3) This HUGE Worldwide event has to be flawlessly implemented down to the last detail, without waking and disturbing the World population (General Public) and causing panic and unrest.

#4) This HUGE World-Wide change has to be undertaken not only quietly as not to disturb the unaware World public, but it has to be carried out in total secrecy to avoid complete financial catastrophe if the General Public prematurely found out about the GCR before it was done.

#5) This HUGE World-Wide event has to not only happen in secret, but it also has a delicate balance to maintain in Dinarland between what is disclosed and what is kept secret.

Then you have the millions of pesky Dinarland detectives, calling top sources, banks, watching the airports, monitoring the foreign press and countless other ways they are seeking and finding out information they shouldn't have (yet). Not only do they find out stuff that is supposed to be secret, but, then they blab it all over the net and to others who aren't supposed to know.

Is this picture getting clearer?

You not only have the biggest event in Human history, which requires the absolute cooperation of 209 nations, without disturbing the sleeping general public, while keeping this once in the History of the Earth event secret from the rest of Humanity, while trying their best to keep the Dinarland Detectives from exposing sensitive information, BUT, on top of all this, they have to fight the worst Satan worshiping evil the World has ever seen, who would kill anyone who got in their way.

#6) So, the final and some might say biggest hurdle, is protecting the sleeping public from the Desperate CABAL who want to not only hold on to their power, but they also want to kill off 70% of the World and will do anything to accomplish it.

#7) Then take all these important factors and mix them all together with the ever shifting circumstances. What is absolutely accurate Intel one minute is outdated a minute later with the blowing up of a bomb, someone getting killed or some other party reneging on agreements they signed. It is the most fluid event ever experienced on Earth.

#8) Then throw into the mix the Disinformation from the bad guys to dishearten the World, and the Disinformation from the Good Guys to catch the Bad guys, and who knows what is what after all that.

Then you have a few Information Providers like Bruce, who do their best to walk that tight Balance between informing Dinarland with what they want to know while at the same time protecting sensitive information from getting out to the Bad guys. God bless them for all they do for us.

Back To The Point

Now someone comes along and cries that the Go Time Intel or other Intel Bruce gave out was wrong? Are you kidding me? This has got to be the most pathetic thing I have ever heard.

Here we have a person, who most likely holds currency that will make them a Millionaire, Billionaire or even a Trillionaire. They are literally holding a golden ticket to the life of their dreams and they are complaining that the Intel is wrong?

I guarantee you that there are literally BILLIONS of other people in the World who would trade places with this person in a heartbeat and would be forever grateful for it, if they only knew about it... But they don't. I doubt they would complain because they would be too grateful to even have this opportunity for themselves and generations of their family.

I would say to this person who so publicly complained: "NO ONE OWES YOU ANYTHING. Be thankful for what you have and the incredibly fortuitous position you are in."

Here is a TIP: "Don't Read What You Don't Like."

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that it is easy to forget how HUGE this whole thing is. Even I was surprised at the magnitude of this event as I wrote this out. We should remember that there are literally thousands of people who have been working on this change over for thousands of years, and many who have given everything (Died) so that we can be rich, have a dream life, and help World.

I know it is easy to get caught up in the moment over some little bit of Intel, but in the Big picture, it is so unimportant.

We have to understand that we are in a need to know status for our own good and the good of the World. We are lucky that we are here at all and know as much as we do. I know that some people are in desperate situations, but that is no excuse to take aim at people who are giving their time and effort to find out what is going on and letting us know to the best of their ability. It is wrong for us to demand that they have perfect Intel in an imperfect World.

Let's give our love to those who do their best to help us in whatever way they can. No Intel Provider deserves condemnation when they give us their best efforts. Even though the Intel Providers OWE US NOTHING, they still give us their time effort anyway.

Please make some effort to show them your appreciation for all they do. That is the LEAST we can do for them in return for all they have done for us.

To All Intel Providers

Thank You from the bottom of my Heart for all you do. I hope you know for every unhappy soul who complains, there are thousands of others who appreciates you and your efforts.

I am one of those who know how much work it is for you to keep us up to date on a regular basis and I thank you for it. It is my hope that you hear from those others who appreciate you as well.

May You All Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams

Signed: One Who Believes

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes Empty Re: Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes

Post by roxy22222222 Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:41 am

8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes 46367920
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes Empty Re: Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:52 am

Wow - one of the worst posts I've ever seen. Bruce is a liar, he KNOWS these people are counting on some make-believe global monetary event, he duped them into believing he had insider knowledge, and his intel never comes true.  These people are desperate - they're unsophisticated investors who don't know how to research, don't understand risk, and rely on snake oil salesman to guide them through a mathematically-impossible value change.  Tears are expected, Bruce doesn't give a crap about hurt feelings (because he knows he is lying to pump currency sales, and to get product pushers to show up and pitch their nonsense to a captive audience).

One Who Believes has fecal matter for brains - this entire post gushes over intel providers, and never ONCE holds them accountable for their lies and deceit.  THEY ARE MAKING UP INTEL.  It's all a big lie.  One Who Believes wouldn't know the truth if it hit him/her squarely in the face.  How dare this person make a mockery of these desperate, 'investors,' whose only hope is to be able to sell back their worthless currency for a 30% loss.  Gurus do NOTHING for free.  It is a for-profit business to be a guru.  They are unabashedly in business to pump currency sales, to monetize lists, sell products, swindle thousands from, 'investors' by promoting seminars and trusts...One Who Believes is a naive fool.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:40 am

8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes 82781e8832c3c3d47342dfe834835e7c104966a1b14d50b9b10fa0e07a51fb33_1

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:29 pm

Just another opinion.  Time will tell all...

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:38 pm

#2) It takes the Co-operation of 209 nations all of which have to not only agree on a common goal, but implement this HUGE undertaking in a unified effort, despite language, cultural, and philosophical differences, not to mention geographic divides.

I'm not going to waste my time going through all of this horse poop.  I'm just going to address the one point that I think is the most symptomatic of the lies from "One Who Believes".  There are not 209 nations in the world.  There are 195, or 196 if you count Taiwan.  And some of those countries don't have their own currency, so there are only 180 currencies in circulation.  Some of those currencies are free floating like the USD and the Euro.  Some are pegged like the dinar and other currencies in that region.  Most are sort of a hybrid to one extent or another.  To think that you could restructure 180 currencies representing 195 nations in a $100 trillion global economy into a new system without anybody other than a handful of anonymous gurus on the internet finding out about it ...... well, that doesn't exactly pass the giggle test.  There is no holdup here.  There is only fraud.  The GCR is no more real than Santa Claus or unicorns.  It's a fabrication used by scammers to take advantage of inexperienced and uneducated currency speculators.  Bruce has been peddling this crap for four years, and it's got to stop.  I'm going to make a video soon about some of these guys, and he's at the top of the list.  

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:43 pm

Can't wait to see it Sam.... Somebody has to bring this all into the light of day..

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:58 pm

#1) We have the biggest most unprecedented change about to happen that the World has ever seen. The magnitude of this event can hardly be described much less experienced.What change? Define your terms in a concrete, measurable, definable and most importantly verifiable manner or it's nothing more than blah, blah, blah.

#2) It takes the Co-operation of 209 nations all of which have to not only agree on a common goal, but implement this HUGE undertaking in a unified effort, despite language, cultural, and philosophical differences, not to mention geographic divides.Sam already did a good job on this one, so refer to his post above.

#3) This HUGE Worldwide event has to be flawlessly implemented down to the last detail, without waking and disturbing the World population (General Public) and causing panic and unrest.Again, what huge global event? Have you been taking lessons from Gobbels? “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” In this case, the state would be the Gurus and their moderators who attack and/or ban anyone who dares to question their pronouncements from on high.

#4) This HUGE World-Wide change has to be undertaken not only quietly as not to disturb the unaware World public, but it has to be carried out in total secrecy to avoid complete financial catastrophe if the General Public prematurely found out about the GCR before it was done.

#5) This HUGE World-Wide event has to not only happen in secret, but it also has a delicate balance to maintain in Dinarland between what is disclosed and what is kept secret.

These two are just a rehash of number 3, so see my comments there.

-snipped for brevity-

#6) So, the final and some might say biggest hurdle, is protecting the sleeping public from the Desperate CABAL who want to not only hold on to their power, but they also want to kill off 70% of the World and will do anything to accomplish it.

There is no Cabal, white hats, black hats, Chinese Elders, Galactics, or any of those other horse poopoo terms. Show me one fact that says otherwise. Fact, that means it has to be provable, verifiable and documented.

#7) Then take all these important factors and mix them all together with the ever shifting circumstances. What is absolutely accurate Intel one minute is outdated a minute later with the blowing up of a bomb, someone getting killed or some other party reneging on agreements they signed. It is the most fluid event ever experienced on Earth. Since all the above is fiction and not fact, your statement is invalid.

#8) Then throw into the mix the Disinformation from the bad guys to dishearten the World, and the Disinformation from the Good Guys to catch the Bad guys, and who knows what is what after all that. The only disinformation is coming from the likes of you. No? The prove me wrong, provide solid, verifiable, documented facts to back up your assertions. Otherwise, you are nothing more than a liar.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes 2805820865  8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes 2805820865  8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes 2805820865  8 -  Boo Hoo, Cry Me A River! by One Who Believes 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusCurtis Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:33 pm

Who is One Who believes, He should change his name to one who is an idiot! I'm not really a gambling man, but at first glance, I would bet that boo hoo post was actually written by Bruce using another identity. It would not surprise me if that turned out to be Bruce. Or maybe he is being compensated by bruce in some way.

That is the biggest pile of horse manure I have read in a while!

Listen to the Podcasts on Iraq Currency Watch

it's hard to reason with someone who has not used logic and reason to arrive at their conclusions.

"Facts are stubborn things" -John Adams
MarcusCurtis
MarcusCurtis
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://iraqcurrencywatch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:34 pm

Cowards write articles like One Who Believes because if the facts be known they are old gurus who have been proven to distribute false information so many times that they make up new names in hopes of regaining trust and popularity......... But then, What do I know?.....

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum