Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
about non-interest bearing checking account I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
about non-interest bearing checking account I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
about non-interest bearing checking account I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
about non-interest bearing checking account I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
about non-interest bearing checking account I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
about non-interest bearing checking account I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
about non-interest bearing checking account I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
about non-interest bearing checking account I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
about non-interest bearing checking account I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
about non-interest bearing checking account I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
about non-interest bearing checking account I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
about non-interest bearing checking account I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
about non-interest bearing checking account I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
about non-interest bearing checking account I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
about non-interest bearing checking account I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
about non-interest bearing checking account I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
about non-interest bearing checking account I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
about non-interest bearing checking account I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
about non-interest bearing checking account I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
about non-interest bearing checking account I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

about non-interest bearing checking account

+4
justpassntime
BNICE
TheBeav
phantomssecret
8 posters

Go down

about non-interest bearing checking account Empty about non-interest bearing checking account

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:50 am

Advice is being given to dump all your money into a non interest bearing checking account but doesnt this mean you wont make any interest off your money if you do that?

Back to top Go down

about non-interest bearing checking account Empty It's a short term method

Post by phantomssecret Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:55 am

I believe the idea is to give you a place to have a wire transfer or bank deposit land. Then you have cash in hand, made decisions on investments, distributions, etc and then move your money accordingly.

It's just a safe way to have your money in your own bank account until you can complete your other transactions.
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

about non-interest bearing checking account Empty Re: about non-interest bearing checking account

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:05 am

phantomssecret wrote:I believe the idea is to give you a place to have a wire transfer or bank deposit land. Then you have cash in hand, made decisions on investments, distributions, etc and then move your money accordingly.

It's just a safe way to have your money in your own bank account until you can complete your other transactions.

Thanks for clearing that up. Of course all of us want to live off the interest of our money in the bank.

Back to top Go down

about non-interest bearing checking account Empty Re: about non-interest bearing checking account

Post by TheBeav Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:05 am

I don't think we are meant to keep our funds there indefinitely. It's like an escrow account until we get together with our "professional financiers and attorneys" to make out our trusts, investments, etc. At that time, money will be moved accordingly. I think after that occurs, then a larger institution that is insured by say Lloyds of London could be a safer way to go. Heck, I will have enough funds to pay for the best advice I can get...then I'm going to do what they suggest...providing my gut says it's OK. affraid Yes....it is a bit scary traveling such unchartered roads! Wink :shock: :cheers: Lots of Prayer, Lots of due diligence...then faith you made the right decisions...AMEN!
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BNICE Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:08 am

If its a non interest account then it is insured to the full value....an interest bearing only to $250000...this is to my understanding of why people are advising this. It is protected while you disperse it where wanted.

:flower: “Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.” (Proverbs 16:24)
BNICE
BNICE

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:15 am

BNICE wrote:If its a non interest account then it is insured to the full value....an interest bearing only to $250000...this is to my understanding of why people are advising this. It is protected while you disperse it where wanted.

I agree with BNICE spot on! Smile

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

about non-interest bearing checking account Flag-212about non-interest bearing checking account Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:16 am

Thanks guys for the replys.

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:23 am

i HEARD THE REASON WHY THIS IS ADVISED , THERE IS NO LIMIT OF PROTECTION (INSURANCE) OTHER ACCOUNTS ARE A LIMIT INSURED
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mgbunch Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:14 am

how about we put this where it belongs. i dont belive this is okie chat... or am i wrong? sorry but its not hard to read and comprehend the rules laid out when posting in this part of the site, sorry

mgbunch

Back to top Go down

about non-interest bearing checking account Empty This is not in the Okie Chat section

Post by phantomssecret Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:25 pm

mgbunch,

This post is in the GENERAL DISCUSSION category, NOT Okie Chat.

phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

about non-interest bearing checking account Empty BNICE.....Pretty much on, the FDIC will insure $250,000 per benificiary, so if you list yourself and 3 Benies you have covered 1 Mil of your deposit. Best to check with your intended Bank and get all the info. **Don't put all your eggs in one place !!

Post by sprinter88 Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:11 am

BNICE wrote:If its a non interest account then it is insured to the full value....an interest bearing only to $250000...this is to my understanding of why people are advising this. It is protected while you disperse it where wanted.

sprinter88

Back to top Go down

Post by Huscarl1 Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:22 am

Actually the $250000 amount is per individual/per bank charter. If you use a BoA for instance, that has multiple charters through one location electronically you could have $250000 x the #of charters. So four charters at one institution would cover $1000000 insured. However, you don't want your money in a bank anyway so it really doesn't matter that much.

No bank interest rate is going to make you money.

The only way you can actually "make" money on an investment is if you are returning a minimum of 14% after taxes. Since the average cost of living increase in the U.S. averages about 7% without consideration for fuel costs and about 13% with consideration for fuel costs, then any interest rate below 14% is actually losing you money by losing you purchasing power as time goes by. Yes you have more money, but you have less buying power with it, so your overall standard of living slips away.

Savings acounts are for suckers, the same as blue chip diversified mutual funds, CDs, and municipal bonds.

Geez, I hope that interest rates skyrocket after the RV.

Huscarl1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum