Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16

4 posters

Go down

BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 Empty BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:38 pm

News & Comments with tlm724 & Shredd 

​Tlm724:

Urgent Abadi: Adoption of the Japanese loan system and the freezing of terrorist funds

History of edits:: 9/18/2016 18:07 • 34 visits readable

[Oan- Baghdad] Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, announced that the Council of Ministers today approved a Japanese loan to finance a number of projects in the southern provinces.

Ebadi said in a press conference after the cabinet meeting that "the Council approved the freezing of terrorist funds system," adding, "We have a plan to restore stability and provide services in the liberated areas," followed ..

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=48505

tlm724:

The Japanese government recognizes the loan system freeze "terrorists" funds

Sunday 18-09-2016 | 6:23:49 Twilight News / announced Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Sunday, the cabinet approved during its Japanese loan to finance a number of projects in the southern provinces.

Abadi also said at a press conference after the Cabinet meeting, "The Board approved the freezing of terrorist funds system."

He pointed out that his government has a plan to restore stability and provide services in the areas liberated from al Daesh.

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/93771

Shredd Very good news. The more participating in Iraq's efforts to both protect reserves and build their economy sends the loud and clear message that they have faith in their lending to Iraq, not only in repayment but also Iraq being a lending resource in the future.

http://www.bondladyscorner.com/t173653-abadi-adoption-of-the-japanese-loan-system-and-the-freezing-of-terrorist-funds

Tlm724:
Iraq needs $ 63 billion to save the vital projects threatened

17:49:31 18.09.2016 | (Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad caused the economic crisis that Iraq is facing because of lower oil prices, in the presence of negative consequences on the developmental effect, including the high unemployment rate, poverty and declining level of growth.

A spokesman for the Ministry of Planning and Cooperation of the Iraqi Development, Abdul Zahra al - Hindawi, said that the most dangerous that "was a threat to the fate of the ongoing investment projects that six thousand , numbering more than, and increase their cost hundreds of billions of dollars."

and talked about the difficulties facing Iraq today, adding that he is trying to find solutions and remedies for this situation in order to proceed with the completion of projects due to lack of financial allocations, because of the scarcity of resources that are hardly clog the operating budget requirements.

The investment budget Fbataat a form of luxury in these circumstances. He predicted that the situation more difficult if the government decided to stop all projects, especially as it represents a significant economic importance, as well as money spent on them, "because the stop means wasted."

He disclosed that the product revision in fact investment projects , numbering more than 6 thousand, was deleted 296 projects , of which cost up to about 10.6 trillion dinars (about US $ 9 billion). he said these projects are either not important at present or did not initiate it.

As has been postponed in 2169 another project at a cost of 36.7 trillion dinars (about US $ 28 billion), and amounted to a reduced amount of the total 47.3 trillion dinars constitute 29.5 percent of the total cost, and 40 percent of the remaining financial obligations amounting to 120.8 trillion dinars.

The remaining amounts to be insured in the Act the budget over the coming years, according to the stages of implementation are 72 trillion dinars ($ 63 billion) , 60 percent of the remaining financial obligations.

He explained that these actions coincided with the non - inclusion of any new projects and view some ongoing projects as investment opportunities, or they are carried out on credit , or participate to ensure completion, especially those with a dye service projects. has not been lost Hindawi another problem is the financial dues to the contractors who carried out those projects, worth $ 8 trillion dinars.

he was probably the action taken by the government to pay dues contractors by issuing Treasury bonds and 100 percent of the projects adult ratio achieved more than 80 percent, a condition pledged contractor to complete the project and pay 40 percent of the projects under the percentage of completion for 80 percent, as a down payment the government be bound which pay 5 trillion dinars of the total accrual during the current year, to be reimbursed rest in a later stage of next year. and the other, especially for services projects, he stressed that the possibility of the government using the private sector , which has the capabilities,

noting that the Iraqi Business Council indicated a willingness to enter as an investor partner to the government in the completion of five major hospitals in a number of provinces, represents a great opportunity for this sector, in order to be a strong partner to the public sector in the investment process.

He emphasized the private sector 's ability to enter financier way forward was also the case on the private banking sector, pointing out that "there are more than 50 private banks are looking for investment opportunities for the development of their financial capabilities."

http://www.sotaliraq.com/newsitem.php?id=349458#ixzz4KcaHXwEq

tlm724:
Iraq needs $ 63 billion to save the vital projects threatened

Sunday 18-09-2016 | 5:41:57 Twilight News / caused the economic crisis facing Iraq because of lower oil prices, in the presence of negative consequences on the developmental effect, including the high unemployment rate, poverty and declining level of growth.

A spokesman for the Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation of Iraq, Abdul Zahra al-Hindawi, the more serious "threat was the fate of ongoing investment projects, numbering more than 6 thousand, and increase the costs of hundreds of billions of dollars."

And he talked about the difficulties facing Iraq today, adding that he is trying to find solutions and remedies for this situation in order to proceed with the completion of projects due to lack of financial allocations, due to the scarcity of resources that are hardly clog the operating budget requirements. The investment budget Fbataat a form of luxury in these circumstances.

He expected to be the most difficult position if the government decided to stop all projects, especially as it represents a significant economic importance, as well as money spent on them, "because the stop means wasted."

He disclosed that the product reconsider the reality of investment projects, numbering more than 6 thousand, was deleted 296 projects, of which cost up to about 10.6 trillion dinars (about US $ 9 billion).

He said these projects are either not important at present or did not initiate it. In another project was postponed in 2169 at a cost of 36.7 trillion dinars (about US $ 28 billion), and amounted to a reduced amount of the total 47.3 trillion dinars constitute 29.5 percent of the total cost, and 40 percent of the remaining financial obligations amounting to 120.8 trillion dinars.

Amounts remaining to be insured in the budget law in the coming years, according to the stages of implementation are 72 trillion dinars ($ 63 billion), 60 percent of the remaining financial obligations.

He explained that these actions coincided with the non-inclusion of any new projects and view some ongoing projects as investment opportunities, or they are carried out on credit or in combination to ensure deliverables, especially those with a dye service projects.

Hindawi was overlooked Another problem is the financial dues to the contractors who carried out those projects, worth $ 8 trillion dinars.

It might have been the action taken by the government to pay dues contractors by issuing Treasury bonds and 100 percent of the projects amounting to the percentage completed more than 80 percent, a condition pledged contractor complete the project and pay 40 percent of the projects under the percentage of completion for 80 percent, the first to be down which the government is obliged to pay 5 trillion dinars of the total accrual during the current year, to be reimbursed rest at a later stage of next year.

And on the other, especially for services projects, he stressed that the possibility of the government using the private sector, which has the capabilities, noting that the Iraqi Business Council indicated a willingness to enter as an investor partner to the government in the completion of five major hospitals in a number of provinces, represents a great opportunity for this sector, in order to be a partner a strong public sector in the investment process.

He emphasized the private sector's ability to enter financier way forward was also the case on the private banking sector, pointing out that "there are more than 50 private banks are looking for investment opportunities for the development of their financial capabilities."

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/93762

Shredd Since the Iraqi economy has a lopsided dependency on oil prices, when there is a dip in the prices, it affects them and they don't have equally weighted sectors to rely upon in periods of low prices. Until they grow other sectors which provide outputs and revenues to balance fluctuations in oil prices, they will be vulnerable.

The good news is we continue to see lending faith from Iraq's allies. In today's news, we read that Japan is lending to them. Iraq's reserves are ranked 34 out of 187

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_foreign-exchange_reserves) as of last December.

The wealth is there, which is demonstrated in the faith of lending countries. Again, Iraq needs to protect it's reserves while rebuilding and continuing to strengthen their economy. Think of this as a large department store borrowing money to stock their shelves worldwide ahead of the sales revenue coming from consumers (which is a real example).

Iraq borrowing and countries lending to them is a good thing and a foundational necessity for Iraq's participation in the global economic stimulus that is coming. Japan, the USA and many other countries see this future repayment and stimulus coming and so should we!

Not an "IF", but a "WHEN".

tlm724 Thank you very much Shredders !! Wink

Cabinet approves Japanese loan projects

Business & Finance Rating: 0 Posted By editor

Economy News / Baghdad ...The Cabinet approved, amending the Cabinet's decision, regardless dues peasants in the liberated areas.

According to a statement, the Office of the Prime Minister, "Economy News" received a copy of it, that "the Council of Ministers, held today, its regular, headed by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi," noting that "the meeting resulted in the issuance of a number of important decisions."

He pointed to "Modify Cabinet Resolution No. (147) for the year 2016 on entitlements peasant exchange in the liberated areas."

The statement added, "The Cabinet meeting saw the approval of the request of the Japan Bank for International Cooperation signed message wages to the Convention on borrowing between the Ministry of Finance and the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi,

according to the terms proposed by the Japan Bank for International Cooperation that", stressing at the same "remodeling project Commercial Agency Regulatory Act again time the Council of Ministers and to discuss a contingency plan for Iraqi Airways. "

The statement, that "the decisions included the approval of the Japanese loan projects included funding for the implementation phase of the tanker lines for water project Basra big reclamation Hnavih - Nasserite space (20,000) acres, as well as rehabilitation of old irrigation work channels and rehabilitation of irrigation work projects for areas that have been edited of gangs (Daesh terror). "

​The statement continued, "to discuss the recent talks between Iraq and the International Monetary Fund," stressing "the formation of a committee to follow up the developments of the talks," pointing at the same time to "get approval approve the freeze terrorist funds system."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=5149

Views 18 Date Added 19/09/2016 - 12:08 Last updated 19/09/2016 - 15:05 No. Content 5149

Geofitness Shredd, thank you again for your insightful, calming words.

A question you may have addressed and I trust no other to answer in other forums I've been in is this:

How or who pays for the delta/increase that comes to us.

If I have 100M dinar and it's currently worth 100K where does the delta between the 100K and 100M come from that will be wired into my accounts? does Iraq pay for this?

I was suggested that banks would give the money to us and Iraq would not be giving us the money. The banks would hold onto it as an asset for future increases. I call B S. but I don't know what I don't know. Thank you

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 2245507099BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 Empty Re: BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16

Post by Just4Tom74 Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:12 pm

If it sounds like looks like and smells like shit then it most likely is.....JMO

I remain, 
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 Empty Re: BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16

Post by Sam I Am Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:53 pm

I was wondering if they kept BLC going after she passed.  Now we know.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:59 pm

They tend to wear RV goggles, but still are better than most.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 2805820865  BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 2805820865  BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 2805820865  BLC News and Comments w/ tlm724, Shredd for 9-20-16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:16 pm

The wealth is there, which is demonstrated in the faith of lending countries. Again, Iraq needs to protect it's reserves while rebuilding and continuing to strengthen their economy. Think of this as a large department store borrowing money to stock their shelves worldwide ahead of the sales revenue coming from consumers (which is a real example).

It's a real BAD example.  Here's a map of the nations with IMF loans.  http://www.imf.org/external/np/exr/map/lending/  Notice that the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Russia, China, and Brazil aren't among them.  Wealthy countries use their own money to stock the shelves.  They don't go running to the IMF.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum