Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR!

4 posters

Go down

HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! Empty HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR!

Post by Goldenfan Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:03 pm

I WAS JUST SENT THIS EMAIL EARLIER TODAY.

UNFORTUNATELY, I AM NOT THE AUTHOR!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

THE BEST THING I HAVE HEARD YET.....From a senior citizen around 80 yrs. of age. We aren't useless yet. The Fix

There recently was an article in the St. Petersburg , Fl. Times. The Business Section asked readers for ideas on: "How Would You Fix the Economy?" I think this guy nailed it!

Dear Mr. President,
Please find below my suggestion for fixing America 's economy. Instead of giving billions of dollars to companies that will squander the money on lavish parties and unearned bonuses, use the following plan.

You can call it the "Patriotic Retirement Plan":
There are about 40 million people over 50 in the work force. Pay them $1 million apiece severance for early retirement with the following stipulations:

1) They MUST retire. Forty million job openings - Unemployment fixed.

2) They MUST buy a new AMERICAN Car. Forty million cars ordered - Auto Industry fixed.

3) They MUST either buy a house or pay off their mortgage - Housing Crisis fixed.

It can't get any easier than that!!

P.S. If more money is needed, have all members in Congress pay their taxes.

Mr. President, while you're at it, make Congress retire on Social Security and Medicare. I'll bet both programs would be fixed pronto!

Goldenfan
Goldenfan
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! Empty Re: HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR!

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:06 pm

OK then .... Sign me up!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Although it sounds like a good idea and would be easily implemented it just makes too much sense. One problem is that it would not create a new government agency. So that fact alone makes it a bad idea in the eyes of the government.
hanghead

Thanks for the post Goldenfan!

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! Flag-212HOW TO FIX THE US ECONOMY- HUMOR! Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenfan Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Your not looking at this like a government worker!

The key to being a government worker is to get as much praise and credit for work that you really don't do!

In this case, since there would not be a government agency actually running this program, each and every US Government Agency would take credit for it!

Since every agency would be taking credit for it, they would have to leave it alone. The real beauty of it all is that every US Government Agency not only would get credit for the program but they would not have to use any portion of their own budget in order to get the praise and credit!

This program is almost the perfect government program!

We could revitalize the US Economy, let Government Agencies take the credit and they would have to keep the program going for decades, just so that no one would find out that Agencies had been taking credit for a program that technically never existed!

Winston Churchill said the following about "Civil Servants"

"Civil Servants are no longer civil or servants"

justpassntime wrote:Although it sounds like a good idea and would be easily implemented it just makes too much sense. One problem is that it would not create a new government agency. So that fact alone makes it a bad idea in the eyes of the government.
hanghead

Thanks for the post Goldenfan!
Goldenfan
Goldenfan
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by katydid Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:07 pm

:cheers: I likey the way you think!!!!! One thing you forgot------- fire "O"!!!! Cause if you have ever heard of shopaholic--I think he is a spendaholic!! Replace with anyone who has a platform with the following

STOP ABORTIONS
SUPPORT MARRIAGE BETWEEN MAN AND WOMAN!
SMALLER GOVERNMENT
STOP SUPPORTING ALL FOREIGN COUNTRIES THAT SUPPORT TERRORISTS AND PUNISH CHRISTIANS!!!
STOP SUPPORTING PET PROJECTS AND MAFIA LED UNIONS!!!
This is just a few things-----but will be a start!!!

katydid

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum