Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Political consensus to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Political consensus to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Political consensus to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Political consensus to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Political consensus to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Political consensus to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Political consensus to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Political consensus to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Political consensus to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Political consensus to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Political consensus to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Political consensus to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Political consensus to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Political consensus to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Political consensus to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Political consensus to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Political consensus to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Political consensus to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Political consensus to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Political consensus to approve oil and gas law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Political consensus to approve oil and gas law

Go down

Political consensus to approve oil and gas law Empty Political consensus to approve oil and gas law

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:12 pm

[url=http://www.alsabaah.iq/uploads/Image/site picture/2016/aug/3768/13-3768.jpg]Political consensus to approve oil and gas law 13-3768[/url]

Following the «common understandings between the province and the center» 
 BAGHDAD - morning the  whole number of deputies on the existence of conviction among political blocs approve oil and gas law after he suffered from many political differences on the approval, stressing that the next few days will see the discussion of the law in the House of Representatives sessions. Calls to acknowledge, came after the political understandings that resulted from a meeting of Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, the provincial delegation, who visited Baghdad yesterday, and discussed a number of important files, including oil. The government spokesman, Saad al - Hadithi, have said »Sabah» that the meeting Abadi officials Kurds, seen to reach agreement on «hold technical talks between the Federal Ministry of Oil and Mineral Resources in the province on the oil file».

, Said the Oil and Energy Committee rapporteur Adil Khamis: The «approve oil and gas law formula that satisfies all the political parties, would be a positive sign towards the development and construction of state institutions in a practical». He stressed in a statement »Sabah» that « the law Corner for several years on the shelves of the House of Representatives because of political differences it, but now the House of Representatives are now looking at the total broken laws -omnha oil and Algaz- as the backbone of the work of the state, and approval will organize state institutions work» .Khamis explained that «there is no intention and political consensus on the approval of the law; it will be a cause for resolving the many crises and the outstanding problems between the political blocs, including between the central government and the province will contribute to a starting job investments that will help in the development of the oil sector». 

And the MP that « the next few days will witness the launch law for debate in the House of Representatives, in the presence of conviction among the blocks on the importance ofthis law and the benefits that could accrue to Iraq, including political stability , »pointing out that« the Kurdistan Alliance has sufficient conviction to approve the law , although some  observations ». package laws as confirmed by a member of the legal Committee parliament, MP for the coalition of Kurdish blocs Amin Bakr, the intention of parliament to approve a draft oil and gas law in the coming period. Bakr said in a press statement: «we have a package of laws , including the justice and accountability and financial laws exempting companies from taxes and oil and gas law» adding that «there determination to approval ». region and the provinces for his part, said the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary member Zaher al - Abadi: that« the federal government withdrew a draft oil and gas law , because they need a consensus between the provincial government and the provinces, and therefore there must be harmony and visions of substantive enactment of the law ». He pointed out in a statement to «morning» that «the House of Representatives is determined to legislation discreet bill that would preserve the rights of the province and the center and the provinces and therefore need time for legislation». The MP added that « the law will contribute to resolving many of the problems and help to achieve the ambition of the people especially in the installation of provincial rights and benefits would benefit the whole of Iraq», pointing out that «the law is passed in this time will be by political blocs , as legislative». 

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=122433

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum