Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA

+3
Spiritdancing
Terbo56
TheBeav
7 posters

Go down

WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA Empty WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA

Post by TheBeav Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:04 pm

JUST WONDERING WHO TO CALL TO CASH IN IN CALIFORNIA. BOFA LOCAL BRANCHES HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE, NOR DOES WF. CHASE SAID THEY HAVE A SAN FRANCISCO BRANCH THAT MIGHT DO THE TRICK, BUT NO ONE WILL GIVE A DEFINITIVE ANSWER...

SUGGESTIONS ON WHO TO CALL OR WHERE TO GO, ANYONE??? :drunken: :?: :cheers:
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA Empty Re: WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA

Post by Terbo56 Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:14 pm

They will cash you in after this finally goes down they know, all right- their just gonna act dumb and stupid, or both-65-75% are scared s***less, and if they aren"t they WILL BE!!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBeav Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:19 pm

So you think it will be at a local level or just in the big metro cities - LA, San Fran, Sacramento...??
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdancing Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:25 pm

i am in CA and Dinar Trader has offices in Bakersfield and Santa Monica, and it seems that according to the posts that Chase is in the "know". so maybe a main branch..
Spiritdancing
Spiritdancing

Http://globalpeace1111event.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:29 pm

Beav-I am in the Sunshine State, and have three or four local banks to choose from-And am positive they will be dealing with us-I already have things set in place, just for this event-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA Empty WHERE TO GO IN CALIFORNIA

Post by doghouse Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:33 pm

I am in Calif also.. My BofA didn't even know that you can have an unlimited amount in an interest bearing account and have it insured, they kept saying only 250,000. Even the manager said this and I had to bring in a printed copy of the FDIC ruling. Makes you wonder if you can trust them with your money, they also thought the dinar were gold coins... Time to look for another bank... Maybe Chase?

doghouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:40 pm

If you had to come to thebank with an F.D.I.C statement, that is one place I WOULD NOT TRUST! If the bank did not know or understand policies that no body paid attention to, what make you think they are going to know what to do with your money, or give you any idea on helping you understand any questions you may ask??
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdancing Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:52 pm

my bank is chase and that is where i have my non profit account, i have talked with the manager/assist manager/private banker and after talking with them i will definitely work with the employee who opened my account as she is the only one who "knows" anything...i guess it is like everywhere, you have to find the person who knows and not pay attention to their "title"...it is called pride in workman(women)ship
Spiritdancing
Spiritdancing

Http://globalpeace1111event.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBeav Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:03 pm

Spiritdancing wrote:my bank is chase and that is where i have my non profit account, i have talked with the manager/assist manager/private banker and after talking with them i will definitely work with the employee who opened my account as she is the only one who "knows" anything...i guess it is like everywhere, you have to find the person who knows and not pay attention to their "title"...it is called pride in workman(women)ship

How did you get anyone to talk to you about the dinar? Get this..the personal banker they assigned me to at BofA was a sales clerk at an electronic store 2 months ago!!! I won't be leaving my money there, for sure. I am just using this local branch for the wire transfer. I will be seeking attorneys in the state I am moving to within a few weeks of post RV to get the trusts, taxes and planning strategies in place. But that's in the future...gotta have money now to be able to get any real advice, and that "I ain't got"...so it's all speculative at this point. Geeeeesh...I am really going to rely on Okie's group's conference call post RV. I do know that the boat I am in is pretty crowded (deer in headlights new millionaire). LOL! :shock: affraid groupdance
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:36 pm

I sure hope Ali comes back, otherwise the line to get an appt. with Ty is gonna be huge. I won't be cashing in at a bank(unless it's a very small amount to get some breathing room) because there's no way I'm giving up $2+ off the CBI rate just because I'm in a hurry. Unless the banks will match the CBI rate, which they might if you have a large amount of dinar or a group of people with a large amount, then to cash out with a bank means a huge loss right off the bat. And when you add in the taxes, you could be losing 50% of your net worth right away. No thank you.
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:25 pm

BoltUpright wrote:I sure hope Ali comes back, otherwise the line to get an appt. with Ty is gonna be huge. I won't be cashing in at a bank(unless it's a very small amount to get some breathing room) because there's no way I'm giving up $2+ off the CBI rate just because I'm in a hurry. Unless the banks will match the CBI rate, which they might if you have a large amount of dinar or a group of people with a large amount, then to cash out with a bank means a huge loss right off the bat. And when you add in the taxes, you could be losing 50% of your net worth right away. No thank you.

Please stop spreading rumors about some bogus $2 spread between banks and the CBI. Its pure nonsense. The banks will bend over backwards to help you and get you to deposit with them. You wont need a large amt to exchange to get the rate either. The rates will be the same or close to the CBI buy back rate. And no exchange fees (or very small ones $7-$10) vs the high fees the dealers offer. AND you dont have to worry about any m iddle man (dealer) having problems with the wires. You go to the bank and deal directly.

Keep in mind when dealing with the dealers temporary offices set up for exchanges, you dont know who is handling your info. You are handing over your signature, soc sec, bank accts, home addresses etc all to a perfect stranger. And knowing one particular site owner who will be running an exchange office for a certain dealer, and knowing his criminal background, makes you think twice about exchanging with a dealer if you ask me.

Banks are the best bet and trust me, there will be deals posted so if you have 25k or 25 billion dinar, you will be just fine with going to the bank
. Very Happy
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:52 pm

I do believe the banks will try to get folks to cash in at a lower rate, but once they see we won't fall for it, the rate they offer will creep up. But they will try to beat us.

JMHO
Rantings from just north of 6o

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum