Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Note from Tom I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Note from Tom I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Note from Tom I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Note from Tom I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Note from Tom I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Note from Tom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Note from Tom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Note from Tom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Note from Tom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Note from Tom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Note from Tom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Note from Tom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Note from Tom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Note from Tom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Note from Tom I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Note from Tom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Note from Tom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Note from Tom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Note from Tom I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Note from Tom I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Note from Tom

+2
RamblerNash
Just4Tom74
6 posters

Go down

Note from Tom Empty Note from Tom

Post by Just4Tom74 Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:14 pm

Hi folks, there seems to be some disruption with what I am posting on the board and I would like it to cease if at all possible.  
Just to set the record straight I have never told anyone on this board what to do or how they should act.  I have asked a few questions at times and posted my opinions as well.  If that offends anyone then I understand there is a way where you can block any of my my post on this board. 

My only reason to be here be here is to call out the bad guys and express my opinion.  If the Board Moderators wish to ban me from doing that on this board then so be it. till then,

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Note from Tom Empty Re: Note from Tom

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:37 pm

Nobody here is going to ban you for having an opinion and expressing it.

Kenny posted an article here awhile back. It's an interesting read.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t55493-how-to-no-longer-take-things-personally

Note from Tom 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:59 pm

I think you've noticed that I'm very opinionated myself and I will say my piece because I've been given a God given right to say it. But u thinking R&S being angry is about the dumbest thing I've seen here and I've seen some real dumb things and I've said a lot myself. U need to toughen up your sack if u want to hang with the big boys and I never said anything about u being banned here I said wingnuts&RTC so please get it right. I've never even blked Tonys koolaid kiddies from screwing with me bc I would eat them up and spit them out but I surely don't want to do that with u. Please don't take anything personally, Most of the people I spar with I would sit down and have a beer with lol.
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:07 am

…And how to stop self limiting beliefs so that you may start experiencing more freedom, happiness, and love.

Based on ancient Toltec wisdom, Don Miguel Ruiz presents the readers with a powerful code of conduct that can rapidly transform lives for the better – The Four Agreements.
With all of the innumerable media influences, peer pressures, and conformity institutions, it’s far too easy to forget who we are, lose touch with your root being, and become a product of the toxic environment from which many of us live.
Ruiz shows us how to take our life back.  
Each agreement focuses on the idea of developing yourself first and training your mind so that you may see the world in new a light and resultantly interact with it in a more optimal, honest, and fulfilling way.
Below is a summery of each of The Four Agreements followed by our Top 10 Quotes list derived from the book.  Take note of any quote that makes you think and leave us some of your thoughts (or favorite quotes from the book) in the comments section below!  Enjoy!

The Four Agreements Summary:

Be Impeccable With Your Word – Speak with integrity.  Say only what you mean.  Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others.  Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
Don’t Take Anything Personally – Nothing others do is because of you.  What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream.  When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.
Don’t Make Assumptions – Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want.  Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness, and drama.  With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
Always Do Your Best – Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick.  Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgement, self-abuse, and regret.

Top 10 Quotes List from The Four Agreements:

“Action is about living fully. Inaction is the way that we deny life. Inaction is sitting in front of the television every day for years because you are afraid to be alive and to take the risk of expressing what you are. Expressing what you are is taking action.”

“Doing your best is taking the action because you love it, not because you’re expecting a reward. Most people do the exact opposite: They only take action when they expect a reward, and they don’t enjoy the action. And that’s the reason why they don’t do their best.”

“If I love myself I will express that love in my interactions with you, and then I am being impeccable with the word, because that action will produce a like reaction. If I love you, then you will love me. If I insult you, you will insult me. If I have gratitude for you, you will have gratitude for me.  If I’m selfish with you, you will be selfish with me.”

“We don’t need to justify love; it is there or not there. Real love is accepting other people the way they are without trying to change them. If we try to change them, this means we don’t really like them.”

“Gossiping has become the main form of communication in human society. It has become the way we feel close to each other, because it makes us feel better to see someone else feel as badly as we do. There is an old expression that says, ‘Misery likes company,’ and people who are suffering in hell don’t want to be all alone.”

“Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. All people live in their own dream, in their own mind; they are in a completely different world from the one we live in. When we take something personally, we make the assumption that they know what is in our world, and we try to impose our world on their world.  Even when a situation seems so personal, even if others insult you directly, it has nothing to do with you.  What they say, what they do, and the opinions they give are according to the agreements that they have in their own minds.”

“You can only be you when you do your best. When you don’t do your best you are denying yourself the right to be you. That’s a seed that you should really nurture in your mind. You don’t need knowledge or great philosophical concepts. You don’t need the acceptance of others. You express your own divinity by being alive and by loving yourself and others.”

“We have the need to be accepted and to be loved by others, but we cannot accept and love ourselves. The more self-love we have, the less we will experience self-abuse. Self-abuse comes from self-rejection, and self-rejection comes from having an image of what it means to be perfect and never measuring up to that ideal.  Our image of perfection is the reason we reject ourselves; it is why we don’t accept ourselves the way we are, and why we don’t accept others the way they are.”

“The world is very beautiful and very wonderful.  Life can be very easy when love is your way of life.  You can be loving all the time.  This is your choice.  You may not have a reason to love, but you can love because to love makes you so happy. Love in action only produces happiness. Love will give you inner peace. It will change your perception of everything.”

“When you feel good, everything around you is good, when everything around you is great, everything makes you happy. You are loving everything that is around you, because you are loving yourself. Because you like the way you are. Because you are happy with your life. You are happy with the movie that you are producing, happy with your agreements with life. You are at peace, and you are happy. You live in that state of bliss where everything is so wonderful, and everything is so beautiful.  In that state of bliss you are making love all the time with everything that you perceive.”
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:39 am

Sorry, but yesterday was a particularly bad day for me and when I saw your post I suppose I just took it the wrong way.  Enough said on the matter.

I remain,
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:27 pm

I missed the fireworks, but nice of you to offer up an olive branch, Just4Tom74.  I am sorry you had a bad day, I hope you are feeling better.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:48 pm

I agree- Just take it with a BIG olive........... Very Happy lmao
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member