Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver

4 posters

Go down

US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver Empty US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:50 am

US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver

Victurus Libertas

Forbidden Knowledge TV | Aug 21, 2016 | Alexandra Bruce

This uploader claims to have noticed, starting two and a half months ago that the USDebtClock.org site had suddenly begun displaying what he believes to be the true value of gold and silver, in relation to the US Dollar. Experts, like James Rickards believe that gold is currently worth almost another $1,000 more per ounce than shown on that website.

The price of gold and silver are being manipulated by big banks to a very low level at this time, by institutions like Deutsche Bank, which was recently fined by an international regulatory body for doing exactly this. However, Deutsche Bank is just one of many of the biggest banks in the world engaging in this same activity (other banks have been similarly-fined).

This is being done so that the biggest players (the banks) can scoop up as much of these assets as possible, while simultaneously inflating the value of the cash which they have on deposit, as well as securing the stability of the measuring stick by which their non-monetary holdings are valued. This juggling act can only continue for so long before a ball drops, which is a cute-sounding metaphor for a global economic collapse.

By introducing gold and silver prices (and copper and iron), alongside the number of US Food Stamp recipients, etc. the uploader asks whether US Debt Clock isn't accessing information from The Powers that Shouldn't Be and may not be giving its visitors a hint about what's on the horizon? 

It's hard to say but it's certainly a very interesting development - and especially encouraging to holders of precious metals. The site has been steadily adding newly-tracked metrics since it was founded around 2009 but the recent addition of gold and silver tracking is a new thing we can keep our eyes on. What is undeniably fascinating is that the gold- and silver-to-dollar ratios reflected on this site are 8 to 40 times higher (depending on the metal) than the current market rates.

http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver 2245507099US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver Empty Re: US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver

Post by Terbo56 Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:14 am

Something is in the works- We'll all have to monitor what is going on..... :tup:Thankyou, Purpleskyz- Great info, and nice find!!! :yes: :tup:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver Empty Re: US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:42 am

Not like they use any sort of real life formula ... the calculations for all of those commodity listings is M2 YOY increase/annual production. A meaningless number really that totally ignores free market realities.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver 2805820865  US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver 2805820865  US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver 2805820865  US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:27 pm

I beg to differ with this information because the current price is based on the Fiat Dollar.  Once Our currency goes to the gold back system  those prices will drop dramatically and anyone investing in gold right now would see their investment fall like a stone.  JMO but you really need to consider this possibility unless of course you are not concerned about such matters.  People like me will be waiting to purchase your deflated gold at that time. Is this a popular opinion? Maybe not but do you really want to take a chance???

I remain,
Just4Tom74

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:32 pm

Well that would be IF we go back to a gold backed currency. We won't, for a lot of reasons. It's too cumbersome and gold as well as other precious metals are a commodity. It's value rises and falls moment to moment. You will continue to see currencies based upon the full faith and credit of the governments.

Before someone brings it up, no, the Basel agreement has nothing to do with it. It does not mandate any sort of asset based currency. In fact, it does not mandate anything at all. The standards set forth in the various agreements are strictly voluntary. Countries may choose to apply them to their commercial banks in whole, in part or not at all.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver 2805820865  US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver 2805820865  US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver 2805820865  US Debt Clock Mysteriously Starts Showing REAL Value of Gold and Silver 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:52 pm

Looks like I may have to back and reread the Basel before disagree with you.  May be just my interpretation......Hmmm

I remain,
Just4Tom74

confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:42 pm

BASEL III especially but BASEL regulations in general set rules for how banks count their assets. Gold interestingly is discounted 50% because of it's volatility. Compliance is completely voluntary from country to country.

In the US, the Fed set rules that are slightly more stringent for large nationally chartered banks, a little less stringent for the smaller ones, and completely optional for state chartered banks.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:46 pm

What Basil III states may be overruled by Basil IV or other changes before anything happens no sense getting upset over something this fluid.

I remain,
Just4Tom74

shame shame shame shame shame shame shame
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:56 pm

It won't. BASEL IV will just be more of the same. There is a good article on BASEL IV here: http://www.americanbanker.com/news/law-regulation/ready-or-not-here-comes-basel-iv-1071503-1.html

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Just4Tom74 Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:58 am

Oh really?  Sorry, but I don't have your confidence in predicting future legislation.

I remain,
Just4Tom74

question question question question question question question
Just4Tom74
Just4Tom74
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:01 pm

Hey, Tom, it's okay, this is now old news- The 'gold' numbers and 'silver' hands just fell off of my kitchen clock........ Wink lmao couch I hope that doesn't mean the prices of these commodities dropped....
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum