Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:50 am

Guru Bluwolf:  Well be association everything is looking good for this 156 rv to just appear asn,Americas monies now belong to the Republic of the United States its people and I thank you Lord for that privaledge,after 97 yrs we are now going to have bette control and conditions economicly. Amen

All I now and share is that I am happy for each and everyone of you,my prayers have been answered.  You know when one prays so much things so happens to just appear,boy do I feel so bless,thank you Lord

Guru Checkmate Dan:
  I absolutely don't think it will happen this weekend, I don't think it will happen Monday & then I don't know what's beyond Monday.  I believe Erbil has been done but not been published.  People can't keep saying it's happening today, stop saying it's absolute and start saying it's rumor. 

Guru TNT TONY:  My people I talk to say Erbil is done - then what needs to be done?  Everything that needs to be done is done.  If you can prove it's not going to happen, that things need to be done - tell me what it is.  I think the GOI & Erbil is going to be announced either at the same time or right after the RV, push it through all at one time.

Guru OkieOilman:   I USUALLY LET GHOST POST FOR ME TO AVOID THE SAME HUNDRED QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER. TODAY I DECIDED TO MAKE 1 OF THE VERY FEW LAST POSTS I INTEND TO POST. IF YOU WILL CHECK MY TRACK RECORD FOR FURNISHING INTEL TO YOU --NOTICE THE INTEL WAS ALWAYS CORRECT--IT AT TIMES TOOK A FEW DAYS TO BE PROVEN BUT EVENTUALLY THE TRUTH LIKE CREAM ROSE TO THE SURFACE.

THE ONLY WRONG INTEL GIVEN ME WAS THE DATE. I AM GLAD THE R/V BEING TRIPPED LAST TUES NIGHT IS FINALLY BEING RECOGNIZED AND PROVEN BY OTHERS. MY SOURCES IS SO WELL PLACED THAT HAD IT NOT BEEN TRUE ABOUT THE R/V I WOULD NOT HAVE CREATED SUCH A FIRE STORM.

REMEMBER WHEN KUWAIT R/V'D IT TOOK 7-10 DAYS FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD TO KEEP UP?--JUST MIGHT BE HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF AGAIN. I HAVE NUMEROUS SOURCES WORLD WIDE AND PERSONALLY KNOW OF AT LEAST 5 SEPERATE COUNTRIES THAT THE 3.68 RATE IS ON THEIR SCREENS AND ONLY AWAITING THE ACTIVATION TO PROCEED.

I WILL NOT GIVE THE DATE OF ACTIVATION BECAUSE I AM UNSURE AT THIS TIME. WHEN I POST IF THINGS DOESN'T HAPPEN INSTANTLY PEOPLE ARE DISAPOINTED AND GIVE ME FIT'S OVER IT. BE ASSURED IT IS PRESENTLY WORKING IT'S WAY THRU THE SYSTEM AND WILL APPEAR ACTIVATED VERY VERY SHORTLY NOW. START MAKING YOUR PERSONAL PLANS ON HOW YOU ARE TO PROCEED WITH THE CASH IN. LET THIS BE AN INDICATOR AND READ INTO IT WHATEVER YOU WISH--I AM HANDLING MY PERSONAL PLANS AND WILL BE MAKING ARRANGEMENTS FOR FUTURE EVENTS MONDAY.

NO--I AM NOT SAYING MONDAY IS THE DAY--JUST I DON'T WAIT TILL THE LAST MINUTE TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS. GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU BOUNTIFULLY AND PRAISE OUR FATHER FOR THE BLESSING--REMEMBER OKIE SOMEDAY--HOPE IT IS PLEASANT MEMORIES AS I HAVE GIVEN MY ALL TO YOU AND THERE ARE NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE. IF I HAD GIVEN YOU MY MONEY --THAT COULD HAVE BEEN REPLACED--I HAVE GIVEN YOU MORE THAN THAT--I HAVE GIVEN YOU MY TIME--WHICH CAN'T BE REPLACED. GOD BLESS YOU

Guru Ghost:  YES OKIE HAD THE MOST IMPORTANT CONFERENCE CALL HE HAS EVER RECEIVED AND EVERYTHING IS MORE THAN POSITIVE - REMEMBER AND CONSIDER THIS--OKIE IS ALWAYS EARLY WITH THE INTEL -- REMEMBER THIS--DRAW WHAT INFERENCE YOU WISH--SOMETIMES OKIE IS 1 WEEK AHEAD WITH HIS INTEL AND CONFIRMATIONS --- RE-READ MY POST WITH COMPREHENSION AND UNDERSTANDING -

YOU GUYS ARE NOT NOW NOR EVER WILL BE PRIVY TO ALL INTEL BECAUSE CERTAIN DETAILS ARE PRIVATE AND NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS---THE END RESULT IS ALL YOU SHOULD CONCERN YOURSELF WITH -  GET READY FOR EVEN MORE DIS-INFORMATION IN THE COMING DAYS AND BE AWARE THAT EVERYTHING YOU READ MAY NOT BE TRUE -  MUCH MIS-INFORMATION WILL BE COMING FROM MANY DIFFERENT COUNTRIES IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS--DON'T FALL PREY TO IT

Guru Joey:   The Future of Iraq or The Iraq Project which is like the blueprint that told us they would dismantle the country and rebuild it.  Like we tell people, this isn’t intelligence, folks, this is history in the making, and we’re watching a country being built, we’re part of this.  For the last 3 months, we’ve been told that they’re ready and when they get the obstacles removed, Shabibi will make his money valuable, and powerful.

Guru Bulldog75:  "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW". GOOD MORNING EVERYONE; WE KNOW THAT LIFE AND HAPPINESS IS A STATE OF MIND. ITS IMPORTANT THAT WE STAY FOCUSED ON LOVE AND HAPPINESS BECAUSE THAT IS ALWAYS OUR ANSWER. WHAT WE THINK, WE MANIFEST. WE KNOW MOST ALL THE FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES ABOUT OUR RVD POSSIBILITIES. LETS BRING IN OUR MANIFESTATIONS OF CURRENCY THROUGH THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING. AND LET'S PUSH THAT STORM FARTHER EAST OFF OUR COASTLINE. ALWAYS REMEMBER: YOU ARE CHOSEN, YOU ARE BLESSED AND VERY HIGHLY FAVORED. YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW. "PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING & ASKING": THANK YOU DEAR LORD JESUS for taking care of us. We pray for Your sacred GIFTS & BLESSINGS of Currency to us which we know and believe YOU are about to bestow on us, your Children. For YOU are the Alpha and Omega. Your wisdom and LIGHT & LOVE leads us to feel even more secure in your Hands. WE pray and know your path is as bright as your Sunshine. We come now offering our most sincerest "Prayer of Thanks" in advance for we know and believe that Your GIFT comes to us now in Your own Timing and in Your own Way. Pease continue to Bless our planet in this time and to allow the rains where our crops and lands are in drought. We also pray that the USA East Coast Hurrricane Storm be turned away further east back to the ocean so that our People lives, homes and families will be protected. We know and feel that YOU will answer our prayers now and we thank YOU in advance. For we pray in Your Holy Name. Amen.

WHAT WE HAD BEEN LACKING IMO IS THOUGHT PATTERNS OF THANKFULNESS. TIMING IS IN GOD'S HANDS AND imo WE SIMPLY HAVE TO BE READY TO RECEIVE.!!!

WHEN WE ARE THANKFUL FOR WHAT WE HAVE; WE JUST RECEIVE MORE. THATS THE LAW OF THE UNIVERSE; ONE OF THE MANY. LAW OF INTENT; WHEN ARE HEARTS ARE READY AND RECEPTIVE; WE RECEIVE THE GIFTS.

I URGE EVERYONE TO STAY POSITIVE AND THANKFUL ABOUT WHO WE ARE AND WHY WE ARE HERE. HE KNOWS THE ANSWER EVEN WHILE WE ARE SEARCHING FOR THE ANSWER. OUR HEARTS AND MINDS MUST BE IN THE PROPER PLACE TO RECEIVE OUR GIFTS; PLEASE REMEMBER : HIS GIFT IS NOT ONLY ABOUT THE IQD; ITS ABOUT THE LOVE AND CARE OF HIS CHILDREN. YOU ARE CHOSEN AND MEANT TO BE HERE. THIS IS NO MISTAKE THAT YOU ARE HERE AT THIS TIME AND PLACE. FOR YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR GIFT IS HIS TIME; THOUGH THE TIME IS SO VERY NEAR. YOUR ARE BLESSED NOW TO RECEIVE. FOR HIS LIGHT SHINES THE PATHWAY FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THE GIFT NOW. BE BLESSED AND GIVE YOUR 10% TO HIS KINGDOM; FOR YOU WILL RECEIVE 40X THAT IN HEALTH, WEALTH AND HAPPINESS NOW. AMEN. SEE YOU AGAIN SOON. AMEN.

"YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW" (CONT'D FROM THIS MORNING): YOUR PRAYERS ARE CONTINUING TO BE ANSWERED. YOUR GIFT IS ARRIVING AS WE DISCUSSED AND PRAYED THIS MORNING. FOR THE FIRST SHALL BE LAST , AND THE LAST SHALL BE FIRST. YOUR GIFT COMES NOW FOR YOU WHO PRAY AND BELIEVE. HIS MIRACLE IS ARRIVING BECAUSE HIS CHILDREN BELIEVE IN HIS MIRACLE OF LOVE AND HAPPINESS. KNOW YOU ARE CHOSEN. PRAY AND BE THANKFUL THAT YOUR GIFT ARRIVES NOW IN HIS TIME. THE MOMENT IS NEAR. WE PRAY, ACCEPT, WISH, ASK AND KNOW THAT THIS IS THE TRUTH. WE ACCEPT THE KING OF KING'S GIFT. OUR CURRENCY GIFT NOW ARRIVES. AMEN. AND SO IT IS, FOR WE BELIEVE. AMEN.

Guru Kaparoni: 
But as I was told months ago, there were two rates. It appears that the lower rate (close to 1 to 1) is going to be the rate.  So IMO, Shabibi is not going to wait. He is ready to RV and the RV can come at any time.

Guru Bear5642:  GM EVERYONE JUST AN UPDATE AND WANTED TO CLEAR SOME THINGS UP. FIRST OF ALL THE INFO OKIE GOT JUST BEFORE MIDNIGHT ON HIS BIRTHDAY CAME FROM ME. I HAVE ANOTHER CONTACT IN IRAQ AND THAT’S WHERE THAT INFO CAME FROM. I DO HAVE A CONFERENCE CALL TODAY SOMETIME BETWEEN 1OM CENTRAL AND 5PM CENTRAL TODAY. THIS WILL BE WITH MY CONTACT WHO HAS A CERTAIN TYPE OF BUSINESS. 2 THINGS HE HAS CONFIRMED HE HAS BEEN TOLD THE IQD WILL BE UP IN VALUE, HE HAS BEEN TOLD HE WILLL BE RECEIVING NEW CURRENCY AND NO LONGER WILL BE USING THE US DOLLAR. TODAY I WILL GET OT TAKE TO HIM PERSONALLY NAD ASK HIM THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION HAVE YOU BEEN ISSUED THE “NEW CURRENCY” AND HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH? OKIE, SCOTTIG AND I HAVE BEEN BURNING LETS SOME MIDNIGHT OIL AND HAVE INVESTED A LOT OF TIME AND ENERGY IN THIS RECENTLY. I HEARS A GREAT STORY JUST YESTERDAY ON A LOCAL BANK RECEIVING NOT ONE BUT 3 DELARUE MACHINES. OH BY THE WAY I DO APPRECIATE OKIE COVERING ME THE OTHER NIGHT AND NOT DISCLOSING WHERE THE CALL CAME FROM AND HE DID CALL ONE MORE TIME YESTERDAY AND SAY HE KNOWS FOR A FACT THEY HAVE RV d THEIR CURRENCY BUT HASN’T BEEN RELEASED YET. 

Guru Ivy:   Nothing will happen until after the holidays period!  this may drag into October and maybe even longer. The Erbil is a must as well as the complete GOI but that's not all, contracts / time lines mean nothing to the GOI! mark my words - No RV at this time and potentially for several more months and you can take that to the bank

Guru Med:   IN 2010, THE CORE INFLATION INDEX FOR IRAQ WAS FOR THE YEAR 3%, NOW THIS HAS INCREASED SO FAR THIS YEAR TO AN AVG OF 6.7%, WITH 4 MONTHS TO GO. THE SITUATION IN IRAQ EXISTS AND WILL CONTINUE TO RISE, RISE IN INFLATION  -  SEEMS THAT CBI  IS WAITING TO POUNCE

Newshound Guru Bondlady:   that was my fav [article] of the day, inflation gets to high, redlined from the guidelines the imf told them to stay in, he would act with or with out a complete goi.  he guards inflation, an when it jacks with his monetary plan, well it aint a good thing.  hes the central bank governor, hes not governed by the gov or the parl, cbi is independent.  so i dunno but if inflation forces him to act an not wait...we   just have to wait and see

Guru Poppy2:   Okie and a hand full of others do have great sources in positions to get and give great intel on the situations at any given time and from that we can make resonable assumptions of the facts and see that a best possible time line or range of time line can be true. The window we are in right now is the best i have every seen in years and yes i do expect to see the rv at any moment

GUYS I DON'T THINK RAMADAN HAS ANY EFFECT ON THE RV AT ALL . MY CONNECTIONS TOLD ME OVER A YEAR AGO THAT NO HOLIDAY, RELIGIOUS , OR HOLY DAY WILL EFFECT THE RELEASE OF THE RV ONCE IT IS IN THE SYSTEM IT WILL AND CAN HAPPEN LITERALLY AT ANYTIME. KEEP YOUR HEAD HELD HIGH IT ALL SEEM TO BE GREAT NEWS AND NO DELAYS MENTIONED AT THIS TIME FROM ANYWHERE. ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION. IF ATTITUDES WHERE CONTAGIOUS WOULD ANYONE WANT TO CATCH YOURS??? BE BLESSED AND STAY HAPPY AND POSITIVE WE ARE WORKING SO YOU WILL HAVE THE LATEST DETAILS AS FAST AS WE DO. POPPY2

I have conflicting sources at this time about the me countries seeing the rate live. IT DID HAPPEN THAT WAY WITH KUWAIT SO I AM NOT MAKING A CALL JUST YET. I KNOW FOR A FACT OKIE AND ANOTHER HAVE HAD CALLS SAYING THE RATE IS ON BANK SCREENS IN SEVERAL COUNTRIES. I KNOW THAT THAT HAPPENED FOR DAYS WHEN KUWAIT RV'ED BUT JUST WANT A LITTLE MORE CONFIRMATION FOR MY OWN SATISFACTION. POPPY2

Guru ScottiG:  I need to address something which was out in the chat and forums yesterday and a couple of items today.

First off let’s talk about the Jordan bank comments. First of all I shared the information about a very trusted source was sharing. This information was relayed to me as the rate equivalent to $3.68 was visible and active in Jordan. I questioned the statement and it was repeated to me accordingly. Fast forward to later in the day when I check into chat and see all the comments about Jordan and Kuwait have live rates and the people are cashing in. Imagine the stench I smelled. Obviously someone with whom I privately shared this information passed it on to others and they took it and embellished it to say something that was not said. Now some of these sites are saying that they are giving you the truth and in reality they have taken information which was private and are trying to capitalize on it to make themselves look like they are ahead of everyone else and their information is the best. WELL guess what I now know that the information that was given to me privately was not accurate (and yes I tried to verify the facts of the conversation in chat last night). I have not and never will take information from any other site and portray or refer to it as my info.

will also add this the following: I just got off the phone with the Oakster and relayed the previous and pertinent information to what we are seeing. Now everything is becoming more clear. I have vetted information from across the pond and from across the globe today! I believe much of what Okie shared is indeed accurate but maybe not in the manner that we would naturally think! I cannot elaborate about that at this time. Do not bash me or bash Okie! This is the truth. If you do not like it then you need to go dig up your own relevant contacts and prove me wrong.

I found out through our Round Table member Transporter had spoken with a contact who is vice-president of a bank in Jordan. He specifically states that the rate is not seen on any screens in the banks of Jordan. So what is the proper approach here? What was the contact actually seeing? Personally I know the reliability of my source. I know the accuracy of information of this Jordanian contact over the last year has been 80%+. So it is time to take the head out of the box!!!! Oh the light came on and indeed they can both be correct! I contacted my source and requested he try to get better clarification about the location where this information was witnessed. If you remember last May, we had a similar issue with XXXXX. He had worked out an arrangement with a banker in Dubai with whom he had done business for twenty years. What he said was misinterpreted and thus the information did not appear to be trustworthy. I went the extra mile then and was able to clear the matter up with better targeted questions that eventually satisfied the inconsistencies of the original account.
In no way did I state publicly yesterday that Jordan or Kuwait were cashing in. No way did I release the information to any other site. I held on to the information and shared it only with a couple of people in my circle lest I start a firestorm.

Here is where I believe we are right now. This is not rumor. On the23rd/ 24th Bear received a call from a source whose brother is in Iraq that the RV has happened and the rate is $3.68. Now, this source is in a position to know this information is 100% true. Because he is also an investor and has family who are also invested. I find out the rest of the story today that he did not state that we would be cashing in the next day. That was a misinterpretation and/or embellishment of the information. (Hey we are all human and you know how we often times hear what we want!)

OK now is the time for a clear view. Today, this information comes through the same well placed source and goes as follows: He states that the RV has indeed been released for the 2nd time this month but he does not understand why the $3.68 is not visible in the banks. Say what? Yeah, it has been released for a 2nd time. He clarified that statement by explaining that the RV had actually been released before and had to be pulled back due to recent issues dealing with our economy! Really now! Do we believe this? Well I have heard from another knowledgeable source that this RV was suppose to have gone live no less than three times in the last month. According to this source, the RV has gone through this time and it will not/cannot be pulled back again and it is awaiting activation in the banking system. If this is true (and quite honestly it lines up with what we are hearing and seeing), then we are in an absolute perfect place. I have relayed Mr. Bills account of the Kuwait RV and in 93 and how it was released from the Central bank but it took ten days for that currency to go live into the banking system globally. I honestly do not think we are looking at ten days!

Now I want to put this statement into the mix. Neither I nor anyone else can provide 100% accurate information as to the activation of this currency into the global marketplace. It will not release one place and then another. It will be released to every bank globally at the same time. I have heard this from two knowledgeable individuals, one of which is with the Central Forex Department for one of the big 4 banks and the other is someone who knows the currency market extremely well. I hate the bickering and infighting between the different sites. It is worse than High School children. I am tired of those who are actually uninformed bashing and shouting their stupidity for all to see (now see I was nicer than they would have been).

I firmly believe we are at the very end of this journey. This indeed is my final post until after the RV. I hope we will be doing a CC very soon!

OOM Member Story: “What I heard from a pretty good source was:  Yesterday everybody expected deliveries [and the RV] to happen, but they did not. The head person in the United States was surprised that they didn’t.

What they found out was that two of the banks that were supposed to be Basil III compliant on Tuesday –Bank of America and either Chase or Citi bank — were not Basil III compliant.

So, Warren Buffet dumped $5 billion into Bank of America and assured that they were Basel III compliant yesterday, and the other bank was made to be Basel III compliant or they would be out of business. So they were compliant yesterday.

The word coming down now is that the entire United States is under the Basel III system, everything is compliant, that the RV did happen yesterday but that it couldn’t go forward and be posted because of the problem with these two banks. So everything should be going forward in the next two days: the RV should be coming in and the Deliveries should happen.”

OOM Member Story #2VERY EXCITING NEWS AROSE FROM OKIE'S CONFERENCE CALL THAT IS NOT SHAREABLE OTHER THAN TO SAY---WHOOOPEEEEE I AM NOT TEASING--SOME THINGS AGREED UPON HAS A CONFIDENTIALLY FACTOR INVOLVED AND WHEN OKIE GIVES HIS WORD NOT TO REPEAT--HE WON'T--JUST BE MORE ASSURED THAN EVER BEFORE ABOUT CERTAINTY OF THE R/V AND IT'S IMMENENCE

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:38 pm

The only guru named Ivy that I recall was Ivy Johnson from Atlanta.  He pitched his skills for Sterling and they turned him down.  Apparently TerryK had already filled their pumper quota.  He eventually signed on with Dinar Corp and became their Anglo spokesperson.  (Their owner was Husam Tayeh, from Jordan I believe.)  A guru turned dinar sales rep ought to be all anybody needs to see to scare them away, but DC generated a ton of business while he was there.  By the time DC was shut down and their owner was indicted Ivy had already returned to the world of MLM where his dad had made a fortune years earlier.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 8/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:27 am

Just amazing that 10....  yes TEN YEARS later, Tony, Bluwolf and Okie are still spewing their BS.   What's even more amazing is that some people haven't realized that it's all just a scam.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum