Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Remember the falling and Focus on the future as you Pay It Forward I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Remember the falling and Focus on the future as you Pay It Forward I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Remember the falling and Focus on the future as you Pay It Forward I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Remember the falling and Focus on the future as you Pay It Forward I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Remember the falling and Focus on the future as you Pay It Forward I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Remember the falling and Focus on the future as you Pay It Forward I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Remember the falling and Focus on the future as you Pay It Forward I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Remember the falling and Focus on the future as you Pay It Forward I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Remember the falling and Focus on the future as you Pay It Forward I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Remember the falling and Focus on the future as you Pay It Forward I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Remember the falling and Focus on the future as you Pay It Forward I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Remember the falling and Focus on the future as you Pay It Forward I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Remember the falling and Focus on the future as you Pay It Forward I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Remember the falling and Focus on the future as you Pay It Forward I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Remember the falling and Focus on the future as you Pay It Forward I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Remember the falling and Focus on the future as you Pay It Forward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Remember the falling and Focus on the future as you Pay It Forward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Remember the falling and Focus on the future as you Pay It Forward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Remember the falling and Focus on the future as you Pay It Forward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Remember the falling and Focus on the future as you Pay It Forward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

Remember the falling and Focus on the future as you Pay It Forward

Go down

Remember the falling and Focus on the future as you Pay It Forward Empty Remember the falling and Focus on the future as you Pay It Forward

Post by Mowgli Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:15 pm

My Friends today we remember the falling patriots of 9/11. I just watched the World Trade Center Memorial with the roll call of every name of the person that was lost on that day. Every name that was said was from every part of this world. WE all came together as a nation for closer for what happen this day. Of all the people that spoke there was one that stuck out of my mind. It was a 10 year old boy that his dad died in 9/11 and he said dad I know I never met you and I was born after you died, I just want to thank you for loving me so, much to create me. Now that is Unconditional Love.

Stay focus on life and be a giver.

Now I also want to say here that WE need to come together in our investment too. Like I said June 30th 2011 it was RV and now they will take time to do all the administrated elements to announce everything is complete. That is why I have not done much because it has been over. Yes there are many phases to this investment and because this is everyone’s first investment like this there is no reason to give up hope. This investment is like life, in life we have phases to go through so, as this investment. There is no crystal ball for our life or this investment, but when it comes remember to Pay It Forward to others and give from your heart.

Create success by having the Bare Necessities as your foundation in live, then others will recognize what you as an example.
It is a great complacent when someone wants to be like you. Like the song says "I want to be like you".

In order to be a great leader you have to be a great student and be that example.

That is how it works here in the jungle.
Mowgli
Mowgli

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum