Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds

2 posters

Go down

Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds Empty Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds

Post by wizkid Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:46 pm

The more I think about Bears comment with the cashing in early the more it may just have some validity. Just a thought but Did any of you watch the Anthony Bordeux special about travelling to Kurdistan? Most people took the show as a nice gesture of him visiting Iraq and how nice it was and how happy they were, but if you watch closely you'll hear this. When he was talking to the Kurds they were dead set on having their own country. Now kurds are in Iraq, Iran, and Turkey. In my opinion and this is just my opinion the kurds just may with a democracy revolt or something of that nature to peel off and create their own country or at least try to and this may just may be an instability factor in the process. They're already bragging they have a 17% stake in the oil sales through Iraq. From what I can tell the Erbil agreement gives them rights and monies through sales of product through Iraq, but since they're a people that's been in battle for 100's of years how long will they sit back and let the new Iraq democracy rule them too? I could be way way off and that's why I put this in the general discussion room. But what was on that show was a group of Kurds that state "They want their own country" and "they already have their own parliment" Any Ideas about the instability coming up?

wizkid

Back to top Go down

Just a thought about IRAQ after RV … stability…kurds Empty kurdistan

Post by Jayzze Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:54 pm

i agree with you they are the only region in irag that has there act together and i fear a revolt in irag before we see our money just to much unrest between m and the rest of the factions
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum