Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

tlm724 & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through

Go down

tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  Empty tlm724 & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:20 am

tlm724 

Article quote:  "We are a group of lawyers decided to respond by forming a body to be headquartered in Baghdad and will have branches in all the Iraqi provinces and will have activities and relations with international organizations and will exercise all the means that make us a reason to retrieve the stolen money from the country."

"...will have branches in all the Iraqi provinces"...perfect!  "...and will have activities and relations with international organizations..."

who do you think got this pushed through?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Article quote:  "Parliamentary Finance Committee unveiled on Thursday a new law to regulate the work of government banks, is done within the Commission. As it pointed out that this law will cancel all previous laws on banks"  ...now thats hot!  we have waited soooooooooo long for these banking laws and here they are...

~~~~~~

Bondlady --Article quote:  "Baghdad She said the oil marketing company Iraq (SOMO) said in a statement on Thursday that Iraq pumped 4.632 million barrels per day of crude oil in the month of July, recording an increase of 4.559 million barrels per day in the month of June." 

the most oil pumped per day during saddams time at the end was 3 millon bpd. this is just awesome and they're pumping more an more every day. even tho low oil prices this is great for them and it will only get better now as they get there crap together economically more an more every day...love it .

~~~~~~~~~~~
[tlm724] " the beginning of next week will be implemented Iraqi pitch its registered b YI-arb journey from Baghdad to Copenhagen, as will continue trekking toward London and Stockholm respectively."

[tlm724] "The reservations about these capitals are in front of everyone of Iraq and the world , "stressing that the measure" is not a lifting of the embargo on the Iraqi aircraft around Europe , but he is very advanced step in this direction.

[tlm724] that the measure" is not a lifting of the embargo on the Iraqi aircraft around Europe , but he is very advanced step in this direction

[tlm724] so the embargo is close to being lifted and Iraq is taking the steps needed to get them lifted ! Great job again Iraq

[tlm724] BondLady says " ((gotta be able to go international, if thats the intent  tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  Icon_wink   ))* 

READ THE ARCILE  HERE -- https://www.dinardaily.net/t56519-iraq-receives-in-writing-britain-sweden-and-denmark-the-approval-of-the-iraqi-aircraft-landing-at-their-airports

~~~~~~~

Articles:  "Alusi demanding the president to dissolve parliament and form an emergency government"   "Nassif: Defense Minister to offer me a million dollars in exchange for the postponement of questioning for a week"   Quote:  "I ask you and I ask all those responsible and sensible to dissolve parliament and to move the government of emergency and early elections."  

hmm could get ugly...that interrogation of Obeidi has stirred the pot big time.

Nassif has accused him of trying to bribe her with a million dollars to delay the questioning.

Last edited by Ponee on Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  Empty Re: tlm724 & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through

Post by Ponee Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:49 pm

tlm724 

Article quote:  "We are a group of lawyers decided to respond by forming a body to be headquartered in Baghdad and will have branches in all the Iraqi provinces and will have activities and relations with international organizations and will exercise all the means that make us a reason to retrieve the stolen money from the country."

"...will have branches in all the Iraqi provinces"...perfect!  "...and will have activities and relations with international organizations..."

who do you think got this pushed through?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Article quote:  "Parliamentary Finance Committee unveiled on Thursday a new law to regulate the work of government banks, is done within the Commission. As it pointed out that this law will cancel all previous laws on banks"  ...now thats hot!  we have waited soooooooooo long for these banking laws and here they are...

~~~~~~

Bondlady --Article quote:  "Baghdad She said the oil marketing company Iraq (SOMO) said in a statement on Thursday that Iraq pumped 4.632 million barrels per day of crude oil in the month of July, recording an increase of 4.559 million barrels per day in the month of June." 

the most oil pumped per day during saddams time at the end was 3 millon bpd. this is just awesome and they're pumping more an more every day. even tho low oil prices this is great for them and it will only get better now as they get there crap together economically more an more every day...love it .

~~~~~~~~~~~
[tlm724] " the beginning of next week will be implemented Iraqi pitch its registered b YI-arb journey from Baghdad to Copenhagen, as will continue trekking toward London and Stockholm respectively."

[tlm724] "The reservations about these capitals are in front of everyone of Iraq and the world , "stressing that the measure" is not a lifting of the embargo on the Iraqi aircraft around Europe , but he is very advanced step in this direction.

[tlm724] that the measure" is not a lifting of the embargo on the Iraqi aircraft around Europe , but he is very advanced step in this direction

[tlm724] so the embargo is close to being lifted and Iraq is taking the steps needed to get them lifted ! Great job again Iraq

[tlm724] BondLady says " ((gotta be able to go international, if thats the intent  tlm724  & Bondlady-- things are getting pushed through  Icon_wink   ))* 

READ THE ARCILE  HERE -- https://www.dinardaily.net/t56519-iraq-receives-in-writing-britain-sweden-and-denmark-the-approval-of-the-iraqi-aircraft-landing-at-their-airports

~~~~~~~

Articles:  "Alusi demanding the president to dissolve parliament and form an emergency government"   "Nassif: Defense Minister to offer me a million dollars in exchange for the postponement of questioning for a week"   Quote:  "I ask you and I ask all those responsible and sensible to dissolve parliament and to move the government of emergency and early elections."  

hmm could get ugly...that interrogation of Obeidi has stirred the pot big time.

Nassif has accused him of trying to bribe her with a million dollars to delay the questioning.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum