Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
8/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
8/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
8/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
8/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
8/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
8/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
8/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
8/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
8/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
8/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
8/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
8/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
8/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
8/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
8/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
8/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
8/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
8/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
8/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
8/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

8/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

8/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 8/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:59 pm

Guru TNT Tony:   I am never going to be accountable. All I am doing is passing on the information I get. I am not the one making the decisions. We are getting the information from places 100% better than where you would get it from. Out of Washington… agencies…. Wheat we tried to do Monday am is walk you through the process we go through and let you see it first hand. You saw first hand on CNN with the debt deal… yes a deal… not a deal… vote on Thursday… then Friday… dragged through Monday. Told you that’s what we go through every day. And been doing that for a year. You would not believe – even before Dec. I spent well over $50k in reserves. Reserves. My wife says I am crazy.

Nothing negative. Nothing saying stopped or on hold. Everyone still looking for this thing any minute.

Guru CheckmateDan: Tony does drink his own koolaid. I told him that if he purchased every dollar he put on reserves he would have a lot right now. Tony would say he has a bigger pain tolerance.  

We are really close. Like we have been. If a day comes up where we see Iraq go backwards… if a real war starts over there…. But every day that goes by and we hear about the increase of things over there I am in a really good mood.

Guru Kaperoni:  This is needed to help boost the Iraqi economy and facilitate transactions, etc. That can only be accomplished...with a tradable currency of value. Without Allawi in a position of power in the GOI, I do not see the RV, once Allawi has a position (Erbil agreement), the RV will happen directly thereafter,key - watch for this publicly announced. Will we see the RV this week? Articles support we will see it at any moment or any day, YES the RV and new notes will be seen very soon. And it may very will be “this week” as stated.  IMO, the rate will be around 1 to 1.

Guru OkieOilman:   Got same confirmation. Also that the bills is Iraq are so worn that counterfeiters are going strong and the officials can’t tell the difference. So they have to either RV, or release new bills. Also heard that they are going to release coins. Coins, Money, Erbil Agreement, M&S making Kissy Face, Pruning down the Ministers, O signing off – I’ve already said everything I’ve got.

PRES OBAMA SIGNED THE FINAL DRAFT OF THE R/V PAPERS LAST NIGHT AT 6 PM E.S.T. AND THEN HIS PAPERS WAS FORWARDED TO THE IMF AND THEY STARTED A MEETING LAST NIGHT TO DETERMINE THE EXACT TIME OF RELEASE. THAT IS STILL WHERE WE STAND NOW. WE ARE WAITING ON THE DECISSION OF THE IMF AS TO THE RELEASE TIMING. THEY ARE NOTHING NEW THIS MORNING BEYOND THAT.

IRAQ INFORMED THE IMF THEY ARE READY AND MORE THAN READY TO R/V BECAUSE OF THE POOR CONDITION OF THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF CURRENCY IN CIRCULATION. IT HAS DEGRADED TO THE POINT THAT THE COUNTERFEITERS CAN MAKE EXACT DUPLICATE OF CURRENCY AND IT IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN REAL DINAR AND FAKE DINAR. THE CBI HAS SAID THE COINS WILL BE PUT IN CIRCULATION THE LAST OF THIS WEEK. THAT SHOULD TELL THOSE WHO THINK A LOT---

HERES A WORD OF SIMPLIFICATION. WHY WOULD YOU PUT OUT LOWER DENOMINATED COINS AT THE 1170 DINARS TO THE DOLLAR RATE?

THERE ARE ENOUGH INTEL PROVIDERS NOW ON THIS SITE THAT MY CONSTANT PRESENCE IS NO LONGER NEEDED. THEREFORE I PLAN TO BE POSTING NOT NEARLY AS MUCH OR AS OFTEN AS I DID WHEN WE WERE ESTABLISHING THIS SITE. TO THE MANY QUESTIONS THAT MAY BE POSED BY THE NEWBYS---YOU OLD TIMERS (MAYBE EXPERIENCED IS A BETTER WORD) PLEASE ANSWER THE NEWBYS SIMPLE QUESTIONS--I WOULD APPRECIATE THAT AND IT WILL KEEP YOUR INTEL PROVIDERS WORKING INSTEAD OF ALWAYS ANSWERING REPEATED QUESTIONS.----THANK

Guru Ghost: OKIE JUST RECEIVED A CALL FROM A SOURCE STATING THAT WE ARE SUPPOSE TO KNOW WHEN THE RELEASE IS AFTER SUNDOWN TOMMOROW IN IRAQ. THAT IS ALL REPORT CONTAINED. OKIE STATED HE IS ON TOP OF THIS AND LOOKING FOR FURTHER VERIFICATION OF NOTIFICATION ABOUT TOMMOROW.

BEFORE YOUR EXCITEMENT TAKES CONTROL OF YOUR EMOTIONS REMEMBER THE WORDING OF THE NOTICE OKIE RECEIVED--AFTER SUNDOWN TOMMOROW IN IRAQ WE SHOULD KNOW WHEN IT IS TO BE RELEASED

WHENEVER OKIE HAS ME POST SOMETHING FOR HIM HE IS ACUTELY AWARE OF HIS WORDING SO AS TO NOT BE MIS-CONSTRUED

HE ADDED THAT IN THE IMF MEETING THE USA WANTED THE LAST OF SEPT TO BE THE RELEASE DATE AND THAT THE REPRESENTITIVES FROM IRAQ SAID THEY WOULD NOT ACCOMODATE THAT TIME SPAN AND WOULD INITIATE THE R/V THEMSELVES RATHER THAN TO WAIT

Guru Angelquest: heard that the US told Iraq to hold off before, but now they told them to release the RV. New intel, just now...Text message from Pentagon – IT IS HAPPENING TOMORROW!!!  

Guru BGG: hoping to hear from this source again because he went underground...this contact is all that and a bag of chips... said that Randy Koonce said that when the Erbil is announced, this will go. That is BGG’s thought too...

From Source: As soon as Debt Deal is done, we’ll have our RV...Another Source said that we should be at the bank NO LATER THAN THURSDAY. just got an email from a banker that the increase in HIS cash in HIS bank is 100% - doubled up on cash. Very interesting development.

Guru Mailman17:  WE KNOW THE HCL IS ON THE BLOCK, MANDATORY, THE 3 ZEROES ARE ON THE BLOCK, ALSO MANDATORY.  SO WE WAIT.  VERY POSSIBLE AND MOST LIKELY IMO,[They will do it during Ramadan].  I ALSO THINK WE HAVE BEEN CORRECT ON THE RV AMOUNT, I WILL REPEAT SHABS STATEMENT "ON PAR",  PERIOD.  I STILL CONSIDER THIS DAY BY DAY NOW, NOT WEEKS OR MONTHS EVERYTHING IS DONE OR IN PARLIMENT WAITING

Guru ScottiG: Please understand this! None of us has any control over the release of this currencies new rate. We have great information. We have great and well placed sources. We know Congress persons and Senators and even others connected to higher-ups that all say we are there.

My encouragement to those who know the power of prayer. Today is a great time to pray without ceasing! Let's utilize the unlimited power we are connected to, to keep obstacles from mucking things up. We have come a long way. We are all tired but we must not quit now. Let's continue to thank and praise the Father of all creation for this blessed opportunity. (This goes under the heading of "If the shoe fits wear it." If not, then don't say a thing!)

Guru Med:  THE HEADLINES ARE AN ASS KICKER FOR EXCITEMENT...THE BEGINNING OF THIS RAISING OF THE ZERO'S STARTS THIS WEEK...THE DINAR REGAINS GLORY.   DAY 1 IS TODAY - FOR THE ENDING OF THIS NOW

Guru Patriot:   Mr. Shabibi went to Maliki and his cabinet on June 20 to ask permission to RV the currency, and on June 22, 2011, they gave him permission.  That is documented fact.  Also, Hillary Clinton said about 6 weeks ago...that Iraq will be the largest growth economy within two years. They have to start the economic growth now, slowly.  We believe it will happen very soon, We contend sooner rather than later, we’re in the closing days. This is a go.

Guru Med:  I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT IT WAS SHABS INTENTIONS TO DO IT BEFORE RAMADAN, TO COMBAT INFLATION AND TO JUMP START THE ECONOMY.  I DO NOT THINK THAT THEY WILL INFRINGE ON RAMADAN.  NOW WE ARE WITHIN A TIME FRAME THAT WAS PUT OUT FROM JULY 31ST TO DEC 31ST 2011. 

Guru Bear 5642: WELL I GOT A CALL LATE LAST NIGHT IM TAKING ABOUT 12 MIDNIGHT AND I DONT KNOW OF ANY OF YOU REMEBER THIS BUT I DO HAVE A CONTACT WITH THE CBI AND HE TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO GET READY AND THAT WE WOULD SEE THE RV NO LATER THAN FRIDAY. I AM TOTALLY SWORN TO KEEP THIS PERSONS NAME CONFIDENTIAL AND I WOULD PROBABLY ONLY GIVE IT OUT TO OKIE

I WAS EVEN TOLD A POSSIBLE RATE ARE YOU READY? $2.30

Guru RichQueen: THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT THE RATE WON'T COME OUT AS HIGH AS I'VE BEEN SAYING UNTIL 1 WEEK POST RV - KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR INITIAL CASH IN. THINGS ARE DOVETAILING NICELY!!! WE SHOULD SEE THE RV WITHIN 24 HRS NOW THAT THAT OTHER MATTER I MENTIONED YESTERDAY IS BEING HANDLED. LOOKS LIKE IT. ANY POSSIBLE DELAYS SHOULD THEY ARISE ARE NEGLIGIBLE AT BEST. BUT I DON'T KNOW OF ANY DELAYS

Guru FreewayBill: After so many hours, days, months, years, we have come to the point where this country has went through all of the steps needed to become the resource rich democracy that had been planned many years ago. Now, this did not come without a heavy price by both this country but other countries as well with fallen soldiers and fatherless or motherless children left behind on both sides of the pond. Today, we stand ready for a Revaluation of this currency that we bought on a whim of a charitable way to help people we didn't even know when we started, that will bring not only the Iraqi citizens the fabulous new start they have dreamed of. This will answer so many prayers for so many in our country as the investors/benefactors that bought this currency will now have thousands of times the fund to reach out and help many more people in our own country and other countries with a blessing that just is almost too good to be true!

This is the largest transfer of wealth since Moses led his people out of Egypt with all of their spoils and we are smack dab in the middle of it. WE MUST BE FINANCIAL GENIUSES!!! Hey, stop dreaming about that new house and get back in this story with me!!! No, we are not financial geniuses! As Poppy said, we all have been chosen, whether we believe it or not. What are the odds of you or me being in a group of less than 1% of the entire population of the USA being in the situation we are now in if it wasn't brought by some higher power?

Folks, I am not trying to tell you this story and take up a lot of your time for any other reason than to make you realize that this is something that is Life Changing and Your Opportunity to Make a Mark, Make a Difference, Build your Legacy by taking a portion of the proceeds of this blessing and help one, two or a hundred of the many worthwhile causes throughout the USA and beyond. Take this cheat sheet and start here and then build your own list from there:

1. GIVE GOD HIS SHARE - This is where your charitable contributions come into play

2. PAY YOURSELF COMPLETELY OUT OF DEBT - You cannot enjoy this blessing without a clear mind, heart and credit rating

3. HELP YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS - Mom and Dad have a mortgage, don't they? The kids could use a starter home, right? The lady at Church that just lost her husband could use a little help, right???

4. GET PROFESSIONAL HELP ---- No, not a psychiatrist, you are not crazy, this is REAL, you need a professional staff of people to help you safeguard this blessing

5. STAY GROUNDED ----- You may now be wealthy, but you are still you and please stay that way. We are all created equal in HIS eyes.

6. KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SECURE --- as much as you want to tell everyone you know .... BAD IDEA! You made a little investment and it paid off just enough to buy that new house and retire a little earlier than you had planned .... THIS IS YOUR STORY and STICK TO IT! Telling everyone how you turned a few thousand dollars into 10 - 15 MILLION DOLLARS only keeps them smiling until they leave you. Then they go home and feel horrible that if it could happen to you, why didn't you tell them about it, get them into it, or hey, you are rich, you could help them out ...... get the point?

7. NOW ..... RELAXXXXXXX .... Play golf, do some charity work, whatever but I ask you to do me one favor and yourself one favor ..... when you wake up every morning after you cash in, give thanks

Guru Studley: STUDLEY WILL HAVE A FEW SUPRISE SPEAKERS, TOO.... DUSTY AND OTHER WILL BE ON. JUST REMEMBER THAT MOST OF THIS CALL WILL BE FACT BASED. STUDLEY HAS BEEN THROUGH 4-5 RVS AND REALLY KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT.... YES, THERE WILL BE SOME INTEL PROVIDED, TOO

Guru Bulldog75: 97.5% Rate Post Probability Holding between now thru Aug 9. "Best Window Holding thru Thursday, tomorrow". IMO; 2.5% X Factor regarding O Exec Order, O taking the glory at Thurs BD Party, Iraq Erbal Agreement implementation. Avoid stocks now IMO. Gold currently today 12n, $1670 and Silver $41.75 will continue to rise throughout this year. Best bet: physical gold and silver coins, No bullion. Europe forms a larger economy than the United States. Europe is China's largest trading partner. Gold is "real money." Gold is just not used in the setup of normal calculations! The Euro is at an all-time low versus gold. Take caution in all marketplaces. Your Gift comes most very soon. The Window opens wide for your Gift. You are very Blessed to be where you are. Amen.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum