Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation!

Go down

Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation! Empty Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation!

Post by phantomssecret Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:48 am

10:17 AM [scotti g] I cannot state loudly enough that each person needs to be smart and take the time to be responsible for learning and educating themself!
[bear5642] NOW I HOPE YOU SEE THE SEVERITY OF WHERE WE ARE AT PEOPLE AND WE NEED TO PLAN OR WE PLAN TO FAIL.
[scotti g] We must be smart. Plan with wisdom and do not opperate out of fear or intimidation!
[hotwheels] How comfortable are each of you feeling about this truly coming to a close by Tuesday/Wednesday?
[bear5642] WE WOULD NOT BE HAVING THIS DISCUSSION IF IT WERE NOT REAL
WE ARE BELIEVING NO LATER THAN TUESDAY BUT CAN HAPPEN AT ANY TIME

[southaroilgroup] Do you have any information on the tax rate to be paid?
[bear5642] I HAVE HEARD AND STILL BELIEVE IT WILL BE A FLAT CAPITOL GAINS TAX OF 15%
[capt crunch] Why is 30 day window continuing to be mentioned? What do you feel would happen after that period? Thank you
[scotti g] We do not know specifics. We are hearing that there MAY BE some adjustments post RV. It might be smart to not wait and find out. That is all I can say on that!
[bear5642] THATS AFFIRMATIVE AND WE ARE TRYING TO PUT YOU IN A POSITION TO MAKE WISE SOUNDS DECISIONS
[scotti g] That is to the best of our understanding. We are still attempting to verify that 100% This was given to our banker after much research
[sing4u2] since the rich do travel, are there any safe guards you can recommend for those of us who plan to travel post-rv?
[bear5642] JUST DONT BRING ANY LARGE AMOUNTS OF CASH WITH YOU
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum