Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11

Go down

BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11 Empty BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11

Post by phantomssecret Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:32 am

> Subject: BLUEDOG, TONY & KAPERONI..9-10-11
>
> 2:11 PM [Agent 007] [bluedog] News From Iraq, and PROOF we are SUPER near! This article (below) shows that Iraq has "NOW ADDED" the lower denoms (small notes and coins) to their Central Bank TOTALS!!!! That means they are shortly to become USABLE!!! NOW.... by doing this.... it also added massive "currency totals" to the central bank. And, this ALSO created a temporary "FALSE", INSTANT and MASSIVE hyperinflation!!!!! This is a GREAT thing.... because, after the exchange of our monies with Iraq... they will REMOVE the big notes. 1st, by shredding them.... 2nd, by removing the larger notes (after shredding) from the "totals" of currency in circulation on the balance sheets at the Central Bank of Iraq.... RESULT? Reversal of the hyperinflation, or.... SUPER LOW inflation..... VERY FAST!!! Article: Iraq in hyperinflation; currency to be revalued While many Asian nations battle stubbornly rising prices, Iraq offers an example of the extreme - hyperinflation, that is - inflation that has spiraled out of control. It occurs when there is an unchecked increase in the money supply. Iraq's central bank is planning to solve the issue by completely re-valuing its Dinar. In countries experiencing hyperinflation, the central banks often falls into a vicious cycle - printing money in larger and larger denominations as smaller denomination notes become worthless.
>
> 2:11 PM [Agent 007] One way to avoid the use of large numbers is by declaring a new unit of currency. Mudher Kasim, Vice President of Iraq Central Bank said, "Over the past 30 years, inflation and economic intervention has caused the denomination of the Dinar to continue to rise. But the exchange rate is so low that the highest denomination is worth less than 25 dollars. Therefore, we need to carry out currency reform." ........................ Read more with the link below:http://english.cntv.cn/p ··· 81.shtml
>  
> 3:22 PM [Cessie] From ptr: alreadyblessed] just got off the phone with tony...he is saying that every indication is that we should still see this by mon morning....according to our sources. I asked tony about the wed info and he reiterated that our information and our sources are saying that we will see this by mon morning. If it happens sunday night...we would see it by mon morning

>
> 3:49 PM [jonjobe7] Kaperoni -- In recent days, numerous articles are being published outside Iraq, and at least videos have surfaced talking about the pending revaluation. when there is an article that comes out and says the project will take 2-3 years, they are confirming to us, not the RV, but the events within Iraq with the transition...a process that will take time…but this process has nothing to do with us . 1. At least 2-3 years the larger 3 zeros notes will be valid in country. We can make an assumption that also will apply to us. So that gives us a really no time limit to cash out . 2. They cannot introduce the smaller denominations without at least an “initial” rate change. This is obvious as these new notes have little value with the current exchange rate . 3. Not changing the rate, would cause mass speculation and buying of dinar as the rate rises over time .
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum