Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up

2 posters

Go down

Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up Empty Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:52 pm

Bondlady  

Article:  "Ready to receive the ten global companies to complete the port of Faw in Basra"   this port is very important and its a huge project that's been ongoing for years and years...its very close to completion and when it is whoa! talk about a huge money maker...this will be the largest port in the world, it will connect Iraq thru its shipping lanes...to the rest of the world...

very big and huge deal for Iraq...thumbs up...

Article:  "Exchange rate and disinformation"  Quote:  "Mohammed Sharif Abu Mayssam repeated calls by some observers to call for the lifting of the dinar exchange rate against foreign currencies, to the extent that some of those claims up by making the value of the dinar equivalent to one dollar on the grounds that the caloric value of the current criticism is not consistent with the cash reserve ratios..."

...this is a good article an could very well mean even better for us than what its saying...the fact that this article even exists means they are working on this right now, they are discussing all the pros an cons of it as they've done the last few times they've been ready to move the dinar rates or do something with the currency...we all know its long over due...this is definitely different than the last 10 plus years...

I really do expect things to change in a big way with the new agreements made with talibani...art 140...hcl... several more huge things...

I believe we will see those come to light very soon...hang in there every one ...its lookin very good for us all imo.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up Empty Re: Bondlady says news is very big for Iraq-- thumbs up

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:08 pm

I wish the news was very good for all of us, too, as I'm busted alot worse than the glass ass on a cheap china doll..... couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum