Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff

Go down

Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff Empty Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:28 am

Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff

Author: AHF, IM
Editor: AHF

25/07/2016 14:34

Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff 16275
Entrance hand rock cliff spend Musayyib Imaging (Mahmoud Raouf)

Long-Presse / Babylon

Announced Babil province administration, on Monday, non-receipt of amounts allocated from the regional development program, amounting to 72 billion dinars, and as pointed to stop the majority of the projects from work due to lack of material liquidity, confirmed that the central government has allocated 24 billion dinars for the rehabilitation of hand the rock cliff (cliff victory ).

He said the first deputy of the province of Babylon, and Sam Aslan Jubouri in an interview with (long-Presse), said that "the province of Babylon did not receive any allowance limit on the amount of its regional development program, amounting to 72 billion dinars."

He Jubouri that "the majority of the projects stopped working because of the lack of liquidity to maintain Malle," and urged the Finance Ministry to "speed up regardless allocated to the province for distribution to contracting with companies amounts."

Jubouri said that "central government has allocated 24 billion dinars for the rehabilitation of hand the rock cliff (cliff Victory), after the specialized committee comprising circles the province to prepare a study integrated the reality of services of all kinds, and we await the arrival of the amounts for the Office of the province in order to work on the rehabilitation side."

The Ministries of Planning and Finance allocates annually amounts to Mhaafezh within the regional development program in order to carry out the implementation of service projects, health, education, agriculture and others, but that the financial that has plagued Iraq Bcesp drop in oil prices and the war waged by the security forces against the crisis (Daash) Maintain not received, but amounts few very, affecting the fact the service and urban.

LINK

Babylon Baghdad demanding 72 billion dinars and stresses: give us 24 billion for the rehabilitation of the rock cliff 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum