Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country

Go down

Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country Empty Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:50 am

Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country

Sunday 24-07-2016 | 1:25:20

Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country %D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82-661x400-655x360
Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords .. XYZ

Twilight News / denied Central Bank of Iraq on Sunday, the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country, warning citizens of fraud and set up operations.

The bank said in a statement responded to the Twilight News, "The information we are getting from some of the weak people and scammers who are carrying out a scam on some of the esteemed citizens."

She explained that those people offering some services to follow the exchange instruments operations Aoualemaamlat own loans and contracts with some financial institutions in addition to promotion to the possibility of interfering with the central bank in order to stroll the transactions above or those of contractors or other securities exchange.

The bank also reported that "the allegations are incorrect we receive the existence of transfers of funds from abroad to persons or organizations inside Iraq by the central bank."

The bank confirmed that it "does not hold the accounts of individuals or companies or organizations do not deal with not intercede in its operations or conversions."

He called on citizens to take caution of those attempts and allegations and reported to the competent security agencies.

LINK

Central Bank denies the transfer of funds from abroad for the benefit of people and organizations within the country 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum