Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

nwmontana is the new guru??

+2
Kevind53
kenlej
6 posters

Go down

nwmontana is the new guru?? Empty nwmontana is the new guru??

Post by kenlej Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:27 am

Another worthless bottom feeder trying to become another worthless guru!! When will these liars stop lying to the koolaid kiddies 

From AdminBill last evening:

ADMINBILL wrote 

3m ago

GOOD EVENING WSOMN - CALL HAS CONCLUDED.

Snake wrote 

2m ago    Adminbill do you think there are any waiting to hear your take on the subject matter at hand???

9:39p

ADMINBILL wrote 

moments ago    FROM HERE ON OUT (WHICH I PRAY IS VERY SHORT) WHEN WE DO A CALL SUCH AS WE DID TONIGHT I WILL ASK THAT THOSE THAT WERE ON THE CALL AS SELECT WSOMN SPECTATORS TO LET YOU IN ON WHAT IT IS LIKE TO SIT IN THE BLEACHERS. REMEMBER, YOUR TIME ON THE CALL MAY COME SOON ENOUGH SO DON'T PRESS FOR DETAILS THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DIVULGE.

ADMINBILL wrote 

moments ago    IT IS THEIR CHOICE TO SHARE.

ADMINBILL wrote 

moments ago    ALL I CAN SAY IS SOME MISGUIDED MAN CALLED BLONDIE A LADY AND SHE WAS MORTIFIED

ADMINBILL wrote 

1m ago    PAY ATTENTION TO NWMONTANA

nwmontana wrote 

2m ago    The call was a most excellent review of where we are, where we've been, and when they think we will arrive

nwmontana wrote 

1m ago    I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt we are in a crazy good place, that AdminBill has managed to surround himself with top notch people

Sunni Daze wrote 

2m ago    NW I CAN SAY THERE WERE PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T CONFIRM WHO THEY ARE THAT CONFIRMED ALL THE INTEL AND THEY KNOW

nwmontana wrote 

2m ago    Blondie was there, and she's surprisingly fast on her feet

ADMINBILL wrote 

2m ago    SUNNI - I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER WHATEVER IT IS YOU JUST SAID

nwmontana wrote 

2m ago    I have been asked to be vague, all I can say is I'm feeling great about our place in this event.

ADMINBILL wrote 

1m ago    LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY - IF WHAT WE ARE HEARING BECOMES FACT YOU WILL NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK THIS WEEK - IS THAT ABOUT RIGHT NW?

nwmontana wrote 

10m ago    Keep all communication devices on HIGH

nwmontana wrote 

10m ago    I'm kinda bouncing off the walls but not really

Diogenes wrote 

11m ago    AdminBill and NWMontana I am sure we all appreciate the info but what makes this "great place" any different than the million other times? Also, by all hands on deck do you mean general quarters?

yarcrafterjimwrote

11m ago    so Bill.... the people you talked to or heard from.... are they the decision-makers or otherwise actually qualified to float that trial balloon?

nwmontana wrote 

1m ago    Folks...I got invited with the understanding that I wouldn't/couldn't share specifics, I can share I have never been more hopeful that we are there.

Sleekrose wrote 

7m ago    NWMONTANA- Would you say that this is just a process that is being played out and we are at the end, or would you say that certain individuals have been holding this up and are now for certain being curtailed?

nwmontana wrote 

6m ago    The process, and perfect timing, everythings falling into place. These peeps were smart, and confident...

nwmontana wrote 

4m ago    Informative and Educated people and all seemed sure we are there...and Folks...AdminBill's peeps are a top notch bunch...this site Rocks..Thunder lightning time...goodnight

dac9414 wrote 

5m ago    NW...what would you say to someone that is loosing their home by early Aug?

Blondie wrote 

5m ago    DAC Although you didn't ask me, I wouldn't start packing.

scotchie wrote 

7m ago    nw seems to have joined the "riddle group". Very sad, imo

ADMINBILL wrote 

4m ago    SCOTCHIE - NWMONTANA IS DOING AS WE REQUESTED.

ADMINBILL wrote 

3m ago    SCOTCIE AND YARCRAFTERJIM - IF I ASKED YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN A CALL WOULD YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AS REQUESTED OR WOULD YOU SPILL THE BEANS ON EVERYTHING THAT IS SAID THUS SHUTTING DOWN OUR INFORMATION SOURCES?

yarcrafterjimwrote

3m ago    AdminBill: I would absolutely do what you asked of me. Without a doubt. And i always keep my word. I play by the rules.

ADMINBILL wrote 

3m ago    SO DOES NWMONTANA

ADMINBILL wrote 

3m ago    BY THE WAY - SOMEONE ASKED ABOUT BEING READY JUST IN CASE TOMORROW ROLLS IN WITH GOOD NEWS. PROBABLY A GOOD IDEA FROM HERE ON OUT THIS WEEK

yarcrafterjimwrote

3m ago    Hey Bill: I think you are the best. i really do. But i do want to share this with you. I am a retired CPA, an auditor of financial statements. I have been trained to be skeptical. Therefore, I am skeptical of claims that aren't supported with substance. That's why I respond like I do That said, I play by the rules. Always. Does that help a little?

ADMINBILL wrote 

2m ago    YAR - AN OVERABUNDANCE OF SUBSTANCE COMING OUR WAY

ADMINBILL wrote 

2m ago    EVERY SITE IS MONITORED - WE HAVE BEEN SINCE THE BEGINNING BECAUSE WE WERE POPULAR SO FAST.

Two Moos wrote 

2m ago    I have looked from the bottom and I know the mighty admin bill was on the private call and that he would report what he could... I haven't read anything but surmise that he was asked to not say anything. Am I right so far?

ADMINBILL wrote 

15s ago    TOO MOOS - THE CALL WAS 180 MINUTES AND THAT NEEDS DIGESTING BEFORE COMMENT

Two Moos wrote 

3m ago    AdminBill: I understand and can appreciate that statement mate... thanks and I imagine we will learn what we are supposed to when we are supposed to... Thanks again!

Today:

lostnq8 wrote

57m ago    reading thru the comments from late last night - it will be interesting to see what admin bill comes back with this morning

Turkeyhtr wrote

51m ago    Silver, does it really matter how or who he chose , the info he brought back in was good and let's just leave it at that, be grateful for the info and the effort made to bring it.

RaginCajun wrote

48m ago    WE SHOULD JUST BE GRATEFUL TO GET THE INFORMATION SHARED FROM THE CALL

lostnq8 wrote

36m ago    RC it is extremely unusual for any intel provider / group leader to allow peeps in the rafters to listen - i applaud admin for doing this

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<

nwmontana is the new guru?? Empty nwmontana is the new guru?? Empty
nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_profile nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_pm nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_online
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
nwmontana is the new guru?? Sword6
nwmontana is the new guru?? 25307-30

nwmontana is the new guru?? Empty
nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_minipostSubject: Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 7/19/16   nwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:00 amnwmontana is the new guru?? I_icon_quote

nwmontana is the new guru?? Avatar?id=1591736&m=75&t=1451433083
ADMINBILL wrote
32m ago
ANOTHER DAY IS UPON US. SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE. OFF TO WORK ONCE AGAIN. OUT AT 4. I WILL CHECK IN ON BREAKS AND LUNCH. WAITING TO HEAR WHAT IS HAPPENING THROUGH THE DAY.
[size]

nwmontana is the new guru?? Avatar?id=1601727&m=75&t=1460324373
[/size]
Curly wrote 
8m ago
Rayren this morning said a friend did an ex change a year ago and said money will be in the bank the next day and didn't happen said that person got a call yesterday and said he would be funded today
[size]

nwmontana is the new guru?? Avatar?id=1595393&m=75&t=1455403807
[/size]
MYJOURNEYwrote 
4m ago
Yes i was excited when Ray shared that! He wouldnt have if it wasnt true. That gave me hope that we will see this THIS week nwmontana is the new guru?? Pray
[size]

nwmontana is the new guru?? Avatar?id=1593086&m=76&t=1453000237
[/size]
scotchie wrote 
3m ago
Ray only tells the truth, okie dokey

kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

nwmontana is the new guru?? Empty Re: nwmontana is the new guru??

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:22 pm

Wow ... just wow ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

nwmontana is the new guru?? 2805820865  nwmontana is the new guru?? 2805820865  nwmontana is the new guru?? 2805820865  nwmontana is the new guru?? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:11 pm

IKO Ward just revealed on the Wingit call that he was on ADMINBILL's call.

Sounds like they all got together to get their lies straight! LMAO

nwmontana is the new guru?? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:08 pm

Of course they do, except of course for Admin Bill and Gerry, they see to have a "thing."

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

nwmontana is the new guru?? 2805820865  nwmontana is the new guru?? 2805820865  nwmontana is the new guru?? 2805820865  nwmontana is the new guru?? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:19 pm

RamblerNash wrote:

IKO Ward just revealed on the Wingit call that he was on ADMINBILL's call.

Sounds like they all got together to get their lies straight! LMAO

And now from WSOMN:

nwmontana is the new guru?? Avatar?id=1610923&m=73&t=1467511535
RatFink wrote 
1m ago
I just don't like to post intel and find out that I've gotten people excited and then find out it might not be right on after all. I know, I was on the call last night and all were on the same page.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:51 pm

Really???

MYJOURNEYwrote 
4m ago
Yes i was excited when Ray shared that! He wouldnt have if it wasnt true. That gave me hope that we will see this THIS week nwmontana is the new guru?? Pray

[size]

What a joke! nwmontana is the new guru?? 3508649203 nwmontana is the new guru?? 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:34 pm

unbelievable lies and bs keep getting more and more.  your new aledged guru asked to be vague and I will be blunt and truthful this is one big fairy tale that you are being led  down to the road of never never land . just remember it was supposed to be  over in june now they say sept or oct besides this how many years will it take to pass the necessary laws for the big chunk of money that the imf has? and you believe the rv is around the corner? all I can say is do not quit your day job
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:58 pm

ADMINBILL wrote:1m ago    LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY - IF WHAT WE ARE HEARING BECOMES FACT YOU WILL NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK THIS WEEK - IS THAT ABOUT RIGHT NW?

So after 1 year, it seems that the "FACTS" you heard were nothing but lies...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:36 pm

RamblerNash wrote:
ADMINBILL wrote:1m ago    LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY - IF WHAT WE ARE HEARING BECOMES FACT YOU WILL NEED ALL HANDS ON DECK THIS WEEK - IS THAT ABOUT RIGHT NW?

So after 1 year, it seems that the "FACTS" you heard were nothing but lies...

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

nwmontana is the new guru?? Empty nwmontana

Post by Scotchie Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:57 am

I know nwmontana very well.  She is a very smart person.

Unfortunately she fell under ADMINBILL's spell a year go when he included her in a "confidential" conference call with about 5 gurus.

She was quite excited and taken in by all the "intel" she heard.

When we discussed this call, I explained that ADMINBILL was using her, and that none of the intel was real.

But, she was hooked on what she heard, and for the next weeks she was waiting in anticipation of what she heard from the gurus to come true.

Alas, she then realized she had been had.  It became a vendetta to the point that she was banned from WSOMN.

A few months ago she was reinstated to WSOMN, but now has a completely different outlook than she had a year ago, after the call.

This is a tactic of ADMINBILL, to invite some of his members onto "confidential calls";

It happened with Blondie two years ago, and Blondie is Blondie.  With the help of her lemonade, she is still a believer, and shares intel she hears with ADMINBILL.  It is not intel at all.  She was recently banned from WSOMN.

Most others that were on the "conference" calls have either left or were banned.

That is the story.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum