Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details)

2 posters

Go down

Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) Empty Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details)

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:10 am

Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details)

18-07-2016 07:30 PM

Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) Image

Orbit News -

Said Inspector General of the Interior Ministry office in Baghdad Police Directorate, on Monday, the arrest of an officer rank of major in the Directorate had embezzled more than 100 billion Iraqi dinars from a State - owned banks by falsifying lists unaffiliated with fictitious names in order to take advantage of the advance of 50 million dinars , which was launched central bank.

The office said in a statement received 'orbit News' copy of it, he was arrested on an officer rank of major after receiving information to the Office of the Inspector General reports by the Rasheed Bank claim the ministry to pay financial deductions from beneficiaries of the advance of the (50) million as a result of the failure of associate been attributed to the Directorate Baghdad police pay premiums discharged, and after verification of the beneficiaries names of advances show that does not exist in the district, prompting the formation of a committee headed by the Director of the Office of the Inspector General at the Baghdad police Directorate General Abbas Zamili to follow up on the merits of the confusion made ​​in the claims and names phantom.

The statement added, that after the follow - up and checking out the officer rank of major works in the Directorate accounts rigging complete transactions and fictitious names from the Baghdad Police Directorate and submit them to the bank and receive amounts fundamentalist, prompting the arrest of the officer who embezzled nearly 100 billion Iraqi dinars and fictitious names claiming affiliation to Baghdad police headquarters.

The statement stressed, that the Inspector General of the Ministry ordered the formation of an investigative board right of the accused who has been arrest now by court order to investigate his case and expose those involved with the crime.

LINK

Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) Empty Re: Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details)

Post by kenlej Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:37 am

Here's the next richest man in the world 
Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) 3508649203 Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) 3508649203 Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) 3508649203 Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) 3508649203 Lieutenant pilot skims more than "100" billion Iraqi dinars from one government banks (Details) 3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum