Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members

2 posters

Go down

The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members Empty The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:02 pm

Here is the thing...

The reason why they want people to post in the forum is because that is the only way they can check your IP Address  and Location.

They can not see it in chat. 

Once you post in a discussion forum under your user name, your IP ADDRESS is visible to the site owner and anyone they choose to share it with.

And THAT IS WHY THEY WANT YOU To POST!  ARE THEY TRYING TO CATCH KENNY?  Maybe, but you are  sacrificing your privacy for it unless you know how to use an IP changer.  And since so many of you are struggling with  just knowing how to post in a forum, I am sure you don't know how to change your IP.

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members Empty Re: The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members

Post by kenlej Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:38 pm

I use "Hide My Ass" so it really doesn't matter to me but thanks Ponee for the heads up about talking in chat Now I don't need to keep changing the IP in chat 
The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members 3508649203 The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members 3508649203 The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members 3508649203 The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members 3508649203 The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members 3508649203 The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members 3508649203 The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members 3508649203 The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members 3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members Empty Re: The real reason why WINGIT and other sites are making you post to stay members

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:17 pm

Kenlej,  I would keep changing it .... Keep hiding your ass.  Because their system is different than this one.  They might be able to see it in chat also.  Better safe than sorry... you don't want to get your ass kicked out lol.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:43 pm

:tup: :tup: :tup: :panda : :panda : :panda :
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum