Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Reply To MDS1965's Email. Are You Brave Enough MDS? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Reply To MDS1965's Email. Are You Brave Enough MDS?

Go down

Reply To MDS1965's Email. Are You Brave Enough MDS? Empty Reply To MDS1965's Email. Are You Brave Enough MDS?

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:21 pm

KENNY (OR MIKE), WHICHEVER YOU ARE CHOOSING TO USE, SINCE YOU "ALL" SEEM TO THINK I'M SOME KIND OF IDIOT WITHOUT MY OWN BRAIN, YOU FEEL FREE TO GIVE THIS EMAIL TO THE OTHER GURU HUNTERS. GIVE IT TO YOUR GURU HUNTERS AND I'LL HAVE A CONVERSATION TO WHOMEVER WISHES, BUT WITHOUT BASHING. IF THEY WANT TO BE DISRESPECTFUL - THEN CONVERSATION OVER FOR ME

Mark, If you wish to have a discussion, then lets do it!

No one seems to think your an idiot without a brain. You know exactly what you are doing.

Your actions speak louder than the words you use here.

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT WE DO NOT SEE THINGS THE SAME. MANY PEOPLE TOLD NOAH HE WAS CRAZY BECAUSE HE PREACHED...FOR 120 YEARS (SMALL TIME COMPARED TO THIS). THEY SAID, "LOOK, YOU'RE A LUNATIC! IT HAS NEVER RAINED AND YOU ARE PREACHING IT IS GOING TO RAIN!! AND NOT ONLY RAIN...BUT FLOOD!! YOU ARE A LIAR AND THE GOD YOU SERVE IS GOING TO DESTROY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR LYING!!!" SOUND FAMILIAR? YOU GUYS ARE ACTING JUST LIKE THEM?

You want to bring in the Noah story again huh?

Unless a deity spoke to you directly about the Iraqi RV happening as described, then it's just a bunch of nonsense your spewing.

If you have credible, verifiable facts that you can present, then lets have it.

We can have a discussion on those you bring in.

JUST BECAUSE IT HASN'T HAPPENED...OH WAIT IT HAS HAPPENED ONCE BEFORE, JUST NOT ON THIS SCALE, BUT IT HAS HAPPENED, YOU THINK IT CAN'T HAPPEN. GERRY (YES IT IS GERRY NOT GARRY, FYI), SAYS, "NOTHING EVER STAYS THE SAME." SO JUST BECAUSE YOU AND THE GURU HUNTERS BELIEVE IT CAN'T, AND THE CABAL, GOVERNMENT-OWNED LEGAL SYSTEM, POLITICAL SYSTEM AND FINANCIAL SYSTEM, SAY IT WON'T/CAN'T HAPPEN, YOU BELIEVE THEM. SO YOU BELIEVE IN BIG GOVERNMENT? YOU BELIEVE WHAT THEY TELL YOU? YOU BELIEVE THEY HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST IN MIND? YOU BELIEVE THAT WHAT THEY PUT OUT THERE IS TRUE AND IT IS THE BEST FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE USA? YOU HONESTLY CAN TELL ME YOU BELIEVE IN THE GOVERNMENT AND POLITICIANS CARE ABOUT YOU AND ME? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? "I'M FROM THE GOVERNMENT AND I'M HERE TO HELP!" YEAH, ASK THE AMERICAN/NATIVE INDIANS HOW THAT WORKED OUT FOR THEM.

A link to "It Happening" would make a nice talking point. Care to provide the one you are referencing?

And by the way, "Garry Ian McGuire" is his name. Gerry may just be a nickname he goes by.

The "cabal" has a name. If you want have a discussion about who is preventing this so called RV from happening, name them, otherwise it's just conjecture.

Nice try though on the American Indians, but it's off point. (keep in mind that anything that is not RV related is just a distraction commonly used to keep folks confused)

SO DO TELL, I BELIEVE THEY DON'T AND I PESONALY AM WILLING TO LOOK AT OTHER AVENUES TO PROTECT AND DO SOMETHING FOR MYSELF. I HAVE TAKEN NOT ONE PENNY FROM ANYBODY...LET ME SAY THAT AGAIN LOUD AND CLEAR SINCE YOU AND YOUR CRONIES HAVE YOUR EYES AND EARS BLINDED AND STUFFED WITH COTTON - I HAVE NEVER, EVER, NOT ONE TIME, TAKEN A SINGLE PENNY FROM ANYBODY IN THIS ENTIRE VENTURE - EVER!

I haven't seen anywhere where you personally took a penny. Why bring that up?

WE CAN AGREE TO DISAGREE, BUT I HAVE YET TO SEE WHY SOMEBODY WHO HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO GAIN WOULD BASH OTHERS WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM. ARE THERE SCAMMERS OUT THERE? YEP! OBVIOUSLY THE BAD GUYS FIND WAYS TO ABUSE THE OPPORTUNITIES FOR OTHERS. HAPPENS IN THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY ALL THE TIME, BANKERS, FINANCIAL PLANNERS - IT'S CALLED WHITE CALLER CRIME. BUT THERE ARE HONEST PEOPLE IN BOTH AS WELL, WHO HAVE GREAT INTENTIONS AND DO THE BEST THEY CAN TO HELP AND GUIDE OTHERS TO A BETTER LIFE. ARE THERE LOSSES IN BOTH THIS AND THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY? YES. I PUT IN OVER $1200.00 INTO THE STOCK MARKET LAST YEAR WITH A REPUTABLE FIRM, EDWARD JONES. TO DATE I HAVE LOST OVER $500.00 SO IS THE STOCK MARKET A SHAM TOO!? (SOME CALL IT RIGGED, JUST GOTTA BE EDUCATED I BELIEVE - IT IS A GAMBLE - BUT HEY, SO IS THIS).

Since you agree that there are scammers out there, can you focus on the ones about the RV?

Wasn't the email that Kenny sent you about that?

WHERE DOES ONE CROSS THE LINE? YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR FREE SPEECH. THAT'S OKAY. I FIRMLY BELIEVE IT IS OKAY - HONESTLY. YOU WILL EXERCISE YOURS AND I WILL EXERCISE MINE. I HAVE DEFRAUDED NO ONE NOR HAVE I LED THEM IN SUCH A WAY AS TO HARM THEM AND HAVE CERTAINLY NEVER INTENTIONALLY LIED TO THEM. I DON'T GIVE FINANCIAL ADVISE NOR LEGAL COUNSEL. I BELIEVE IN PRESENTING INFORMATION AND LETTING GROWN UPS MAKE UP THEIR OWN MINDS. APPARENTLY YOU AND THE GURU HUNTERS BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE AND CAN BE THE ONLY CORRECT ONES (THAT BY THE WAY IS CALLED ARROGANCE - A VERY ELITIST MENTALITY...OR CABAL WAY OF THINKING...HMMM...MAYBE YOU WORK FOR THEM?). ANYWAY, I DIGRESS. THE PEOPLE OF NOAH'S TIME FELT THE SAME WAY. THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE RIGHT AND NOAH WAS WRONG. THEY COULD BE RIGHT, AND THEY WERE FOR 120 YEARS. NOAH ONLY HAD TO BE RIGHT ONE TIME - AND HE WAS. WHO LOST AND WHO WON?

Free speech in a closed forum where you can get your post deleted and get banned for having an opinion or vetting the information presented?

And by the way, you have mislead folks into believing that the email that was sent out to be false.

It doesn't take much effort to find that out and if you need help in that area, let us know.

THIS IS AN INVESTMENT I MADE OF MY OWN FREE WILL AND CHOICE. I'M A BIG BOY AND I DON'T HAVE A "BOSS". WHAT I DO I DO OUT OF THE KINDNESS AND GOODNESS OF MY OWN HEART TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE NOW AND, LORD WILLING, IN THE FUTURE. IT IS SAD THAT MISERY LOVES COMPANY AND BECAUSE YOU AND THE OTHERS ARE HAPPY OR MISERABLE IN YOUR SITUATION, YOU DON'T THINK OTHERS OUGHT TO BE ALLOWED TO SEEK THEIR OWN (SOUNDS KINDA LIKE CROWD CONTROL, CENSORING PEOPLES' RIGHTS...AGAIN, SOUNDS A LOT LIKE GOVERNMENT). IF THERE IS SOMEBODY OUT THERE SCAMMING PEOPLE, BY ALL MEANS, GO AFTER THEM. BUT BE SURE YOUR FACTS ARE CORRECT. I CAN TELL YOU NOW, 100% THAT YOU HAVE SOME OF YOUR SUPPOSED FACTS 100% ABSOLUTELY WRONG AND I CAN PERSONALLY ATTEST AND ONE DAY, WHEN THIS DOES HAPPEN, YOU WILL SEE. SO, HAVING SAID THAT, BE CAUTIOUS YOUR ACCUSATIONS DON'T PROVE YOU TO BE LIABLE.

So if we are to get this straight, what you do is of your free will and kindness of your heart, but you make accusations that the Guru Hunters work for the cabal?

That's a comment made by someone who is desperate to steer people away from seeking the truth. TNT Tony did this by the use of "Toothless Crackheads" and "Living In Mom's Basement" comments.

Those are all a form of bashing, which you say you don't want any part of, but do it anyway?

Since you can show that there is information that is being put out that is 100% wrong, care to have a discussion on that?

FINALLY, AGAIN, FEEL FREE TO PASS THIS EMAIL ON TO YOUR GURU HUNTING FRIENDS, SSMITH, PONEE, ETHEL BISCUIT, NASH, ETC. I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE. BUT AT THE SAME TIME, GIVEN YOUR AND THEIR HISTORY, I WILL PROTECT MYSELF. YOU HAVE ALREADY PROVEN THAT YOU AND THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH INFORMATION. BY THE WAY, NOTHING IN HERE IS MEANT TO BE BASHING OR A "SCOLDING" - IT IS CONVERSATION. IF YOU OR THEY CANNOT HAVE A DOWN TO EARTH CONVERSATION OR EVEN DEBATE WITHOUT ALL THE HATRED, FILTHY LANGUAGE, CONDESCENDING REMARKS AND BEING DISRESPECTFUL, JUST DON'T WRITE BACK, I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ROMPER ROOM ANTICS EITHER...

If you want to have a down to earth conversation or even debate, then you need to leave your Romper Room antics behind.

You have riddled them all throughout your reply to Kenny's email to you about the Dinar Corp. Inc guilty plea.

Where is any discussion about the contents of that email that Kenny sent to you, other than Guru Hunter bashing?

ADIOS!

Are you brave enough to post my reply, in it's entirety, in the public area in the Wingit forum for others to see and freely comment on?

As a moderator in that forum, you have the capibility to do so and I would like to see what others may have to say about this.

You also have the capibility to post the facts surounding that this "RV" event is as described?

If you are saying that there are facts that are being put out that is 100% wrong, you certainly can post those in the Wingit forum and provide facts that prove it.

Since you can talk the talk, can you walk the walk?

Are you brave enough to post all this in the Wingit forum?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reply To MDS1965's Email. Are You Brave Enough MDS? Empty Re: Reply To MDS1965's Email. Are You Brave Enough MDS?

Post by kenlej on Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:56 pm

COME ON MARK PONEE DOESN'T BAN ANYBODY HERE EVEN PUMPERS LIKE U
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reply To MDS1965's Email. Are You Brave Enough MDS? Empty Re: Reply To MDS1965's Email. Are You Brave Enough MDS?

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:46 am

It looks like Mark doesn't want to have a discussion.

Nothing has been posted outside or inside of their forum...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:57 am

I see Mark hasn't responded to Nash's offer to have a civil conversation.   But I'm really not surprised.  People like him are cowards at heart.  They prefer to remain in their comfort zone.  Unfortunately their comfort zone is a place where free speech isn't allowed.  If you don't bow down to their dear leader - in this case Gary McGuire - you are banned. 

The level of paranoia has reach such a degree, Wing-It is now mandating that every user must post something once a week to show that they are 'active'. 

Keep in mind that some of their advice has been telling people that get stressed about the whole dinar fiasco is to put their IQD in the sock drawer and don't follow the day-in, day-out drama.  That's going to be hard for them to do if they have to constantly check into Wing-It to do their required weekly post and to see what other new rules have been created.  I guess those folks who have taken that advice and only check in every couple weeks are in for a shock when they find out their account has been deleted.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:29 am

Reply To MDS1965's Email. Are You Brave Enough MDS? 2322496710 Reply To MDS1965's Email. Are You Brave Enough MDS? 2322496710 Reply To MDS1965's Email. Are You Brave Enough MDS? 3508649203 Reply To MDS1965's Email. Are You Brave Enough MDS? 3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Reply To MDS1965's Email. Are You Brave Enough MDS? 2245507099Reply To MDS1965's Email. Are You Brave Enough MDS? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:06 am

Mark, Do you need permission from Garry?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum