Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

+10
Azure
fatboy
ZZ101
Splovengates
misterdc
SunDigger
ptlgirl
Hankman
shakes4life
Rockco
14 posters

Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by Rockco Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:17 pm

I want to make sure everyone has an opprotunity to see this documentary. It is a game changer. IF you know the truth the truth will set you free!!


The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jixU7JG4pg&feature=player_embedded

Rockco
New Member
New Member

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty Re: The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by shakes4life Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Thanks you Rockco...I already posted it once.....check this out too....

Video Israel DOES NOT want you to see and the U.S. Mainstream Media WON'T SHOW YOU.
2011 Interview of Alan Sabrosky regarding 9/11 truth.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq2pGd9ViUM&feature=related
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty Re: The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by Hankman Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Rockco wrote:I want to make sure everyone has an opprotunity to see this documentary. It is a game changer. IF you know the truth the truth will set you free!!


The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jixU7JG4pg&feature=player_embedded
This video is a pack of LIES and they use this muslim woman to make it look like they love america !! DON'T BELIEVE !! , and for these men that are pushing this garbage you have come against the apple of GODS eye !! ISRAEL !!By the way did you also tell the people they forgot to mention in this video that those men had false Israli identidies !! You can't fool us americans !! GOD said whats done in the dark ( This video ) will come out in the light !! It just backfired on you and now it has been exposed for what it is !!!!

Hankman
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty Re: The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by shakes4life Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Hankman wrote:
Rockco wrote:I want to make sure everyone has an opprotunity to see this documentary. It is a game changer. IF you know the truth the truth will set you free!!


The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jixU7JG4pg&feature=player_embedded
This video is a pack of LIES and they use this muslim woman to make it look like they love america !! DON'T BELIEVE !! , and for these men that are pushing this garbage you have come against the apple of GODS eye !! ISRAEL !!By the way did you also tell the people they forgot to mention in this video that those men had false Israli identidies !! You can't fool us americans !! GOD said whats done in the dark ( This video ) will come out in the light !! It just backfired on you and now it has been exposed for what it is !!!!

Just because YOU don't believe it doesn't make it NOT TRUE....you are delusional if you think you have been told the truth all these years.....turn off the BOOB TUBE a while and do a little of your own reading and critical thinking .....it is evident by your statements that you are in fear of the truth....

Matthew: 26-28
"Therefore do not be afraid of them.
Nothing is concealed that will not be revealed,
nor secret that will not be known.
What I say to you in the darkness, speak in the light;
what you hear whispered, proclaim on the housetops.
And do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul;
rather, be afraid of the one who can destroy
both soul and body in Gehenna.

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by Rockco Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:25 pm

This video is a pack of LIES and they use this Muslim woman to make it look like they love America!! DON'T BELIEVE!!
WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

The science and proof is undeniable. All three buildings collapsed directly into the ground; a controlled detonation. Tower 7 (One of the three towers) was a block away from where the two airplanes hit the other two towers; explain that!!

There are over one thousand engineers and architects who worked on this documentary.
Are you saying that they are all in on this conspiracy?

I am all for Israel, as a nation and as God’s “chosen people” However, this event is all about corrupt and evil, international business. These people don’t have any loyalty to any nation or race just power and money.

Drink deep in the well of knowledge and understanding, kept digging.

Rockco
New Member
New Member

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by Rockco Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:34 pm

Well said Shakes4life, the ability to connect the dots and as you said and "do your own reading and critical thinking" requires a willingness and courage to spend quality time studying and learning.

Rockco
New Member
New Member

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty Re: The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by ptlgirl Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:34 pm

Shakes4life I get really tired of you and your attacks on other people who express their opnion on this site also your constanly judging others who like Rick Perry or anyone other than Ron Paul I think you need to keep your bashing to yourself along with your love of Ron Paul....Thank you
ptlgirl
ptlgirl
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty Re: The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by SunDigger Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:35 pm


I just spent 2 hours and 19 minutes watching this video from the Architects and Engineers. I had planned to do some other things. but I couldn't stop. The scientific information is so compelling. I am stunned. I had gradually come to realize that perhaps we are NOT the"Shining City on a Hill," that maybe our leaders and our government are not above the kinds of actions that have taken place in other countries for centuries. I'm not so fearful as I once was to "peek behind the curtain" of the Great Oz. But I still believe more than ever that truth can overcome ignorance and fear. I believe that in our country, it is not too late for the people to unite and convince our leadership to listen to us and investigate the truth without political or fear based pre-conceived motives and expectations.

This new information will be hard for many to look at or accept at first. We need to be patient with those who don't want to look. But it really helps me to know that my life belongs to a loving God; that nothing can separate me from His love and that He will never leave me or forsake me. His mercies are new every morning. It is never too late for an individual or a whole nation to turn to God, receive forgiveness and become new creations. The old things pass away and we have a real relationship with the living God.

We do owe it to the victims of 911 to find out what really happened. In a very real sense, we are all victims of 911.

Thank your for sharing this video.

SunDigger
New Member
New Member

Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-07-24
Location : Alexandria, VA

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty Re: The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by SunDigger Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:41 pm

My response was to the first video. I don't know what the second was about. I didn't see any muslim woman or attack on Israel in the first video.


SunDigger
New Member
New Member

Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-07-24
Location : Alexandria, VA

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty Re: The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by shakes4life Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:03 am

Rockco wrote:Well said Shakes4life, the ability to connect the dots and as you said and "do your own reading and critical thinking" requires a willingness and courage to spend quality time studying and learning.

I know what you mean Rockco....I was in denial myself for several years...once I got past that psychological defense and started to research and open my mind I now believe that these experts know what they are talking about. The icing on the cake for me is the blatant destruction of the evidence by our government and their denial of a new investigation. I understand too that the National standards for a real and scientific investigation has NEVER happened....this in itself is a CRIME and the families deserve and need the truth if they are ever to heal....we ALL need the truth basically! Thanks for your comments by the way....I am constantly challenging some of my family members to open their minds....it will help you heal once you come out of that denial! GBU...keep up the good fight! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty Re: The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by shakes4life Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:17 am

ptlgirl wrote:Shakes4life I get really tired of you and your attacks on other people who express their opnion on this site also your constanly judging others who like Rick Perry or anyone other than Ron Paul I think you need to keep your bashing to yourself along with your love of Ron Paul....Thank you

ptlgirl.....Slick Rick is a PHONY....deal with it and learn to use that brain the good LORD gave you.....I didn't bash anyone....I only post what I know to be truth...all you have to do is check into SLICK RICK'S record....I have plenty of friends and family from Texas and most of what I know and post has been sent to me by them.....if you are in denial so be it.....but I won't STOP posting facts and truth....you can have any OPINION that you want but it is facts that I post...and you know what they say about OPINIONS don't you??? Well I won't repeat it here......



Just for you ptlgirl.....

14 Reasons Why Rick Perry Would Be A Really, Really Bad President

Supporters of Texas Governor Rick Perry are not going to like this article at all. Right now, Republicans all over the United States are touting Rick Perry as the "Republican messiah" that is going to come charging in to save America from the presidency of Barack Obama. Many believe that if Rick Perry enters the race, he will instantly become the frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination in 2012. Perry certainly looks the part and he knows how to give a good speech, but when ordinary Americans all over the country take a hard look at his record, they may not like what they see. The truth is that Rick Perry is a big-time globalist, he has raised taxes and fees in Texas numerous times, he has massively increased the size of government spending and government debt in Texas, he has been trying to ram the Trans-Texas Corridor down the throats of the Texas people and he tried to force young women all over Texas to be injected with the Gardasil vaccine. No, Rick Perry is not going to save America. In fact, he would likely be very, very similar to both Bush and Obama in a lot of ways.

Right now, Rick Perry is trying to portray himself as a "good conservative" so that if he enters the race he will be accepted by Christian conservatives. If Rick Perry did win the Republican nomination, he would have a great chance of winning the general election because he would very much be an "establishment" candidate.

But before Republicans get too excited about Rick Perry, there are a whole lot of things that they should know about him.

The following are 14 reasons why Rick Perry would be a really, really bad president....

#1 Rick Perry is a "big government" politician. When Rick Perry became the governor of Texas in 2000, the total spending by the Texas state government was approximately $49 billion. Ten years later it was approximately $90 billion. That is not exactly reducing the size of government.

#2 The total debt of the Texas government has more than doubled since Rick Perry became governor. So what would the U.S. national debt look like after four (or eight) years of Rick Perry?

#3 Rick Perry has spearheaded the effort to lease roads in Texas to foreign companies, to turn roads that are already free to drive on into toll roads, and to develop the Trans-Texas Corridor which would be part of the planned NAFTA superhighway system. If you really do deep research on this whole Trans-Texas Corridor nonsense you will see why no American should ever cast a single vote for Rick Perry.

#4 Rick Perry was once an enthusiastic supporter of Hillary Clinton's efforts to "reform" the health care system. In fact, Perry sent a letter to Clinton in which he made the following statement about "Hillarycare"....

“I think your efforts in trying to reform the nation’s health care system are most commendable."

#5 Rick Perry claims that he has a "track record" of not raising taxes. That is a false claim. Rick Perry has repeatedly raised taxes and fees while he has been governor. Today, Texans are faced with significantly higher taxes and fees than they were before Rick Perry was elected.

#6 Even with the oil boom in Texas, 23 states have a lower unemployment rate than Texas does.

#7 Back in 1988, Rick Perry supported Al Gore for president. In fact, Rick Perry actually served as Al Gore's campaign chairman in the state of Texas that year.

#8 Between December 2007 and April 2011, weekly wages in the U.S. increased by about 5 percent. In the state of Texas they increased by just 0.6% over that same time period.

#9 Texas now has one of the worst education systems in the nation. The following is from an opinion piece that was actually authored by Barbara Bush earlier this year....

•  We rank 36th in the nation in high school graduation rates. An estimated 3.8 million Texans do not have a high school diploma.

•  We rank 49th in verbal SAT scores, 47th in literacy and 46th in average math SAT scores.

•  We rank 33rd in the nation on teacher salaries.



#10 Rick Perry attended the Bilderberg Group meetings in 2007. Associating himself with that organization should be a red flag for all American voters.

#11 Texas has the highest percentage of workers making minimum wage out of all 50 states.

#12 Rick Perry often gives speeches about illegal immigration, but when you look at the facts, he has been incredibly soft on the issue. If Rick Perry does not plan to secure the border, then he should not be president because illegal immigration is absolutely devastating many areas of the southwest United States.

#13 In 2007, 221,000 residents of Texas were making minimum wage or less. By 2010, that number had risen to 550,000.

#14 Rick Perry actually issued an executive order in 2007 that would have forced almost every single girl in the state of Texas to receive the Gardasil vaccine before entering the sixth grade. Perry would have put parents in a position where they would have had to fill out an application and beg the government not to inject their child with a highly controversial vaccine. Since then, very serious safety issues regarding this vaccine have come to light. Fortunately, lawmakers in Texas blocked what Perry was trying to do. According to Wikipedia, many were troubled when "apparent financial connections between Merck and Perry were reported by news outlets, such as a $6,000 campaign contribution and Merck's hiring of former Perry Chief of Staff Mike Toomey to handle its Texas lobbying work."

Rick Perry has a record that should make all Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians and Independents cringe.

He is not the "conservative Republican" that he is trying to claim that he is. He is simply another in a long line of "RINOs" (Republicans in name only).

If Rick Perry becomes president, he will probably be very similar to George W. Bush. He will explode the size of the U.S. government and U.S. government debt, he will find sneaky ways to raise taxes, he will do nothing about the Federal Reserve or corruption in our financial system and he will push the agenda of the globalists at every turn.

Look, the truth is that another four years of Barack Obama would be a complete and total nightmare.

But so would four years of Rick Perry.

America deserves better than the "lesser of two evils".

Unfortunately, the American people have been dead asleep and have been sending incompetents, con men and charlatans to Washington D.C. for decades.

Hopefully things will be different in 2012.


http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/14-reasons-why-rick-perry-would-be-a-really-really-bad-president


14 Reasons Why Rick Perry Would Be A Really, Really Bad President - Alex Jones Tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A79GuMnqNuk
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty Re: The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by shakes4life Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:20 am

SunDigger wrote:
I just spent 2 hours and 19 minutes watching this video from the Architects and Engineers. I had planned to do some other things. but I couldn't stop. The scientific information is so compelling. I am stunned. I had gradually come to realize that perhaps we are NOT the"Shining City on a Hill," that maybe our leaders and our government are not above the kinds of actions that have taken place in other countries for centuries. I'm not so fearful as I once was to "peek behind the curtain" of the Great Oz. But I still believe more than ever that truth can overcome ignorance and fear. I believe that in our country, it is not too late for the people to unite and convince our leadership to listen to us and investigate the truth without political or fear based pre-conceived motives and expectations.

This new information will be hard for many to look at or accept at first. We need to be patient with those who don't want to look. But it really helps me to know that my life belongs to a loving God; that nothing can separate me from His love and that He will never leave me or forsake me. His mercies are new every morning. It is never too late for an individual or a whole nation to turn to God, receive forgiveness and become new creations. The old things pass away and we have a real relationship with the living God.

We do owe it to the victims of 911 to find out what really happened. In a very real sense, we are all victims of 911.

Thank your for sharing this video.

Congratulations SunDigger....it takes courage to come out of denial.....GBU and best wishes in your on going search for the truth! Smile

"If virtue and knowledge are diffused among the people, they will never be enslaved. This will be their great Security." Samuel Adams
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty Re: The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by misterdc Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:28 am

shakes4life wrote:
Hankman wrote:
Rockco wrote:I want to make sure everyone has an opprotunity to see this documentary. It is a game changer. IF you know the truth the truth will set you free!!


The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jixU7JG4pg&feature=player_embedded
This video is a pack of LIES and they use this muslim woman to make it look like they love america !! DON'T BELIEVE !! , and for these men that are pushing this garbage you have come against the apple of GODS eye !! ISRAEL !!By the way did you also tell the people they forgot to mention in this video that those men had false Israli identidies !! You can't fool us americans !! GOD said whats done in the dark ( This video ) will come out in the light !! It just backfired on you and now it has been exposed for what it is !!!!

Just because YOU don't believe it doesn't make it NOT TRUE....you are delusional if you think you have been told the truth all these years.....turn off the BOOB TUBE a while and do a little of your own reading and critical thinking .....it is evident by your statements that you are in fear of the truth....

Matthew: 26-28
"Therefore do not be afraid of them.
Nothing is concealed that will not be revealed,
nor secret that will not be known.
What I say to you in the darkness, speak in the light;
what you hear whispered, proclaim on the housetops.
And do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul;
rather, be afraid of the one who can destroy
both soul and body in Gehenna.


Just because you believe it doesn't make it true either, if your logic works one way it also works the other.

LOLOL

And here I though this was going to be a good site to switch too, but it just reads like an X-File episode gone BAD. It surprises me Okie let his name be connected with so much of this rubbish. Why do people feel the need to come on Dinar sites and try and push their choice for the next Presidential Candidate, when none of them are any different then the rest that's why they are called Politicians.

misterdc
New Member
New Member

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty Re: The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by shakes4life Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:43 am

misterdc wrote:
shakes4life wrote:
Hankman wrote:
Rockco wrote:I want to make sure everyone has an opprotunity to see this documentary. It is a game changer. IF you know the truth the truth will set you free!!


The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jixU7JG4pg&feature=player_embedded
This video is a pack of LIES and they use this muslim woman to make it look like they love america !! DON'T BELIEVE !! , and for these men that are pushing this garbage you have come against the apple of GODS eye !! ISRAEL !!By the way did you also tell the people they forgot to mention in this video that those men had false Israli identidies !! You can't fool us americans !! GOD said whats done in the dark ( This video ) will come out in the light !! It just backfired on you and now it has been exposed for what it is !!!!

Just because YOU don't believe it doesn't make it NOT TRUE....you are delusional if you think you have been told the truth all these years.....turn off the BOOB TUBE a while and do a little of your own reading and critical thinking .....it is evident by your statements that you are in fear of the truth....

Matthew: 26-28
"Therefore do not be afraid of them.
Nothing is concealed that will not be revealed,
nor secret that will not be known.
What I say to you in the darkness, speak in the light;
what you hear whispered, proclaim on the housetops.
And do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul;
rather, be afraid of the one who can destroy
both soul and body in Gehenna.


Just because you believe it doesn't make it true either, if your logic works one way it also works the other.

LOLOL

And here I though this was going to be a good site to switch too, but it just reads like an X-File episode gone BAD. It surprises me Okie let his name be connected with so much of this rubbish. Why do people feel the need to come on Dinar sites and try and push their choice for the next Presidential Candidate, when none of them are any different then the rest that's why they are called Politicians.

As long as you are in denial and can't open your mind to the evidence and the truth then you will continue to suffer.....by the way you are on the POLITICAL thread.....move to the dinar stuff if you don't want to discuss this very important information! And YES....sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.....it's just that some of us are willing to open our minds to conflicting information.....I guess you are not someone who can do that....

“The road to truth is long, and lined the entire way with annoying bastards.”

Alexander Jablokov


shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty APPLE OF GOD'S EYE?

Post by Splovengates Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:45 am

Sorry folks, but the "Apple of God's eye" is not the state of Israel, but God's true people— Spiritual Israel. Thats you and me brother. Believers in Jesus Christ. The Hebrews rejected the Messiah at the cross. God now looks at the individual, whether he be Jew, Greek, Arabic, African, American, etc. We will not be saved in "Groups" but individually, as they accept Christ. Hope I didnt bust your bubble too much, but thats what I read in the New Testment

*****************
"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 302
Join date : 2011-07-19
Age : 81
Location : Alabama

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty Re: The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by shakes4life Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:48 am

Splovengates wrote:Sorry folks, but the "Apple of God's eye" is not the state of Israel, but God's true people— Spiritual Israel. Thats you and me brother. Believers in Jesus Christ. The Hebrews rejected the Messiah at the cross. God now looks at the individual, whether he be Jew, Greek, Arabic, African, American, etc. We will not be saved in "Groups" but individually, as they accept Christ. Hope I didnt bust your bubble too much, but thats what I read in the New Testment

I am of the same belief.....thank you for your comment! Smile

Psalms 31:1
"In Thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ASHAMED."
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty Re: The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by ZZ101 Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Rockco wrote:I want to make sure everyone has an opprotunity to see this documentary. It is a game changer. IF you know the truth the truth will set you free!!


The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jixU7JG4pg&feature=player_embedded

Thank you for having the courage to post this Rockco. And Shakes4life too.

It IS indeed time for the masses to wake up to the fact that 9/11 was premeditated by the illuminati and their pawns (inside the "white" house and elsewhere)

These a-moral reptiles have controlled the planet for 13 millenium, turning people against each other with controlled media, religions and the education systems. (the next shocker for people will be when they find out that ALL religions were invented to keep them under control)

The rest of the world knew this was an inside job just hours after it happened.

The good news is - those thinking they can still control everyone - Their day is DONE.
ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 298
Join date : 2011-07-07

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty knowing the truth

Post by fatboy Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:49 pm

If you know the truth the truth will set you free......just once I would like to see this quote used in its right context.....JOHN 8:31-32
So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine;
and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

Jesus said " I am the way, the TRUTH and the life" no man comes to the father but through me. John 14:6

IT IS KNOWING JESUS THAT SETS YOU FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

fatboy
New Member
New Member

Posts : 20
Join date : 2011-06-21

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty Re: The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by shakes4life Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:53 pm

fatboy wrote:If you know the truth the truth will set you free......just once I would like to see this quote used in its right context.....JOHN 8:31-32
So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine;
and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

Jesus said " I am the way, the TRUTH and the life" no man comes to the father but through me. John 14:6

IT IS KNOWING JESUS THAT SETS YOU FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes....and it's through knowing Jesus that we are NOT afraid of finding the truth to certain happenings....

Matthew: 26-28
"Therefore do not be afraid of them.
Nothing is concealed that will not be revealed,
nor secret that will not be known.
What I say to you in the darkness, speak in the light;
what you hear whispered, proclaim on the housetops.
And do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul;
rather, be afraid of the one who can destroy
both soul and body in Gehenna."

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty Re: The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by Azure Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Sorry folks, but the "Apple of God's eye" is not the state of Israel,
but God's true people— Spiritual Israel. Thats you and me brother.
Believers in Jesus Christ. The Hebrews rejected the Messiah at the
cross. God now looks at the individual, whether he be Jew, Greek,
Arabic, African, American, etc. We will not be saved in "Groups" but
individually, as they accept Christ. Hope I didnt bust your bubble too
much, but thats what I read in the New Testment

Agreed.... the vine that withered that Jesus cursed was symbolic of the nation of Israel it had no more fruit,
even after the resurrection the Jews had one more chance and they rejected that with the the stoning of Stephen .
Peters dream told him not to be prejudice against gentiles
and then Paul going to the known world nothing has changed since then. After much research I believe that this isreal thing is part of the Vatican/masonic propaganda as they play with the world like a chess game
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 421
Join date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty Re: The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by ZZ101 Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:16 pm

fatboy wrote:If you know the truth the truth will set you free......just once I would like to see this quote used in its right context.....JOHN 8:31-32

[/b][/td][/tr][/table]Jesus said " I am the way, the TRUTH and the life" no man comes to the father but through me. John 14:6

IT IS KNOWING JESUS THAT SETS YOU FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you ever stop to think that perhaps Jesus along with your guides and guardian angels have brought you this information - have guided you to view and read it - in the video about what really happened on 9/11 - as it IS truth that will set you free? As it will help you break away from the controllers so you CAN be free?

Masters channeled information from the Divine realms thousands of years ago. There are Masters who are channeling information from the Divine in the NOW too.
ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 298
Join date : 2011-07-07

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty shakes4life

Post by coloradobound Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:41 pm

I only post what I know to be truth...[i]

Your opinion...


I'm not endorsing anyone... but...
d]#1 Rick Perry is a "big government" politician. When Rick Perry became the governor of Texas in 2000, the total spending by the Texas state government was approximately $49 billion. Ten years later it was approximately $90 billion.

Your spending did not double in ten years? No where else did spending double in ten years?.?.?.?

Ron Paul has a lot of good qualities but IN MY OPINION is not capable of properly running this country. We need to incorporate many of his ideas to bring us back to a constitutional govt. We need major changes in this govt. and fast...
We need to get back to the ONLY two areas the federal govt is allowed to operate and that is 1. provide a military to 'protect' our country and
2. provide a monetary system...

I have plenty of friends and family from Texas and most of what I know and post has been sent to me by them....

Are your FACTS real facts or just your 'friends and family' opinion?

NONE of this has a snide or nasty feeling from my heart, Just ?s and I know you can not tell from print that I only wish people could see how their attitudes come across on their posts at times.
I know, due to the fact I have read a couple of mine and wished I would have worded something differently.
God bless
LS

coloradobound
coloradobound
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty Re: The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by kirkl Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:06 pm

no coloradobound I wouldn't think someone who's been in politics over 30 years wouldn't be capable of running the government..Are you kidding me ? What kind of logic is that ? Every thing you say our country needs is what Paul stands for. Have you actually listened to what he is saying or are you just listening to what your family members say ?
kirkl
kirkl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 204
Join date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty Re: The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by shakes4life Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:21 pm

coloradobound wrote:I only post what I know to be truth...[i]

Your opinion...


I'm not endorsing anyone... but...
d]#1 Rick Perry is a "big government" politician. When Rick Perry became the governor of Texas in 2000, the total spending by the Texas state government was approximately $49 billion. Ten years later it was approximately $90 billion.

Your spending did not double in ten years? No where else did spending double in ten years?.?.?.?

Ron Paul has a lot of good qualities but IN MY OPINION is not capable of properly running this country. We need to incorporate many of his ideas to bring us back to a constitutional govt. We need major changes in this govt. and fast...
We need to get back to the ONLY two areas the federal govt is allowed to operate and that is 1. provide a military to 'protect' our country and
2. provide a monetary system...

I have plenty of friends and family from Texas and most of what I know and post has been sent to me by them....

Are your FACTS real facts or just your 'friends and family' opinion?

NONE of this has a snide or nasty feeling from my heart, Just ?s and I know you can not tell from print that I only wish people could see how their attitudes come across on their posts at times.
I know, due to the fact I have read a couple of mine and wished I would have worded something differently.
God bless
LS


I post facts and give my take both but my opinion comes from hours of research and fact finding on the Internet.....I quit listening to the BOOB TUBE long ago....when I have it on it is only to find out what LIES and PROPAGANDA they are selling the SHEEPLE today....I also support the good doctor....surprised you can't tell that! I have said many times...if you don't buy what I write....do your own research.....it's easy to find the facts I post about SLICK RICK THE PRICK I don't need to wait to get it from my Texas friends and family.....and you can offer your opinion on RON PAUL but it doesn't prove he will NOT be a fantastic PRESIDENT.....which IMO he will be simply because he is a humble man who wants the power of this country put back in the hands of "we the people"........and the facts on him are the facts.....many like you are too eager to dismiss or ignore him but if we don't get him elected then it will most likely be another four years of BO......that is if there even is another election.....

RON PAUL still EXPLODING (2012 Trust Today)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0nUDUYl8sA&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_5444&src_vid=Gg3EptrKOms

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty Re: The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by shakes4life Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:25 pm

kirkl wrote:no coloradobound I wouldn't think someone who's been in politics over 30 years wouldn't be capable of running the government..Are you kidding me ? What kind of logic is that ? Every thing you say our country needs is what Paul stands for. Have you actually listened to what he is saying or are you just listening to what your family members say ?

kirkl.....you hit the nail on the head.....these are the same people who complain all the time about the state of their financial situations and want something to happen with the dinar....if we had someone of Paul's integrity and honesty in the White House we might not be in the messes we are in....thanks for your comment! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 2558
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty Re: The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by bobbysac Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:45 pm

ZZ101 wrote:
Rockco wrote:I want to make sure everyone has an opprotunity to see this documentary. It is a game changer. IF you know the truth the truth will set you free!!


The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jixU7JG4pg&feature=player_embedded

Thank you for having the courage to post this Rockco. And Shakes4life too.

It IS indeed time for the masses to wake up to the fact that 9/11 was premeditated by the illuminati and their pawns (inside the "white" house and elsewhere)

These a-moral reptiles have controlled the planet for 13 millenium, turning people against each other with controlled media, religions and the education systems. (the next shocker for people will be when they find out that ALL religions were invented to keep them under control)

The rest of the world knew this was an inside job just hours after it happened.

The good news is - those thinking they can still control everyone - Their day is DONE.
----------------------------------I DONT THINK IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB ,MAYBE THE BIG BANG THEY HEARD BEFORE THE TOWERS WENT DOWN WAS THE BEAMS GIVING WAY TO STRESS ,ANYBODY CAN POINT FINGERS AT THE GOV ,I REMEMBER READING THAT THE WAY THEY WERE BUILT WAS FOR IT TO COME DOWN THAT WAY ,NOT TO THE SIDE ,MAKES SENSE TO ME NOT TO LET THEM FALL OVER ,

bobbysac
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Posts : 117
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty Re: The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by kirkl Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:12 pm

bobbysac I don't believe you even watched the video..you need to pay close attention to what the psychiatrist are saying at the end
kirkl
kirkl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Posts : 204
Join date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth Empty Re: The powerful new documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Post by Brian108 Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Thanks, watching this now. For me the free fall speed of WTC7 collapse for 100 feet or 8 floors is the undeniable truth admitted even by NIST that this was AN INSIDE JOB--- ie explosions planted in the building. This 10 minute video by David Chandler addresses the physics of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpAp8eCEqNA

All the doubters need to see this.

Brian108
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-08-12

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum