Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced!

Go down

Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! Empty Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced!

Post by kenlej Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:02 pm

WELL I GUESS NOBODY NEEDS TO BE WORRIED ABOUT BEING SUED BY THEM ANYMORE
Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! 3508649203 Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! 3508649203 Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! 3508649203 Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! 3508649203 Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! 3508649203 Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! 3508649203


JULY 13, 2016 / MARCUS CURTIS

Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! Scam-alertAround the same time that Sterling Currency Group was shut down another dinar site vanished from the internet. The Dinar Corp site vanished from the internet with little commentary on what was going on. The FBI seized the site and preserved their documents. What really happened?
“The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) today announced the unsealing of a civil enforcement action filed in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama, charging Husam Tayeh of Oak Lawn, Illinois; Dinar Corp., Inc. (DCI), a Nevada corporation; and My Monex, Inc. (Monex NV), a Nevada corporation (collectively, the Defendants), with operating a fraudulent scheme involving foreign currency (forex), and failing to register with the CFTC as required by federal law. The CFTC Complaint further names Theodore S. Hudson, II and his company My Monex, Inc., an Alabama corporation (Monex AL), both of Dothan, Alabama, as Relief Defendants.”
[size]
Reading through the indictment many things came to light, but Iraq Currency Watch withheld commentary. The reason for this was because Dinar Corp had a bad habit of suing those who put negative comments about them on the internet. We have tangled with them before. I will go into a little more detail.
Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! Scam-2Sterling Currency Group was not the only dinar dealer that had a paid network of gurus. Dinar Corp had a network of gurus as well. Dinar Corp would sue individuals for making negative statements even if those statements were true. The idea was to shut down the person giving them a bad review. In many cases, they just threatened to sue and that was enough to get things removed from the internet.
The site Baghdad Invest can be a witness to this if they choose to do so. It did not matter if the information was true. The idea was to use the legal system to create a financial hardship to those who revealed anything about them. Their guru/pumper network would refer to this as shutting people down. This kind of lawsuit is called SLAPP.
A strategic lawsuit against public participation (SLAPP) is a lawsuit that is intended to censor, intimidate, and silence critics by burdening them with the cost of a legal defense until they abandon their criticism or opposition. In the process, Dinar Corp would settle by gaining websites ownership or removal of content. But the owner of the site would be punished by spending anywhere from seven to twenty thousand dollars on a legal defense.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_lawsuit_against_public_participation
These kinds of lawsuits are illegal in many states, but before you would be able to recoup any money, you would spend around seven thousand or so before you could even prove that you were dealing with a SLAPP case. Even then your money would be tied up for a while before you could recoup your losses. That is, if you recouped anything at all. So before the losses got too big most people would settle without receiving anything for their legal expenses.
The problem here was Dinar Corp had deep pockets and they could tie up anything they wanted even if they had no civil legal basis to do so. So they could threaten anyone and everyone. I don’t believe anyone was off limits.
When Dinar Douchebags was in operation someone entered a comment about Dinar Corp. They contacted Sam and demanded that he close his blog down and provide the names of everybody who contributed to his site. He never replied to them and a few months later they asked him to remove the comment and he complied with their request. The only problem was Dinar Douchebags was ranking in the Google search engine along with Dinar Corp. They subpoenaed Google and Yahoo for the records to Sam’s site. Sam used Blogspot (Google) and he had a Dinar Douchebag Yahoo email address. Once they got that information they released it to their pumper network and they went right to work. Doc Dinar started a post on Dinar Vets revealing the identity of Sam I Am. This was information that they received through their subpoenas.
Both Sam and myself were threatened in that DV post. We were going to be next on the litigation list. They sent Sam a subpoena to hand over his computer records so they could look through them. It was at that time we retained an attorney and quashed the subpoena, thus ending their fishing expedition.
Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! 9ee99a889992953e554d5a4b3bf1b3da26ab771959bf85d185pimgpsh_fullsize_distr
The irony here is they said that Rod Saunders was facing criminal charges when in fact it was Dinar Corp that would wind up facing charges a couple of years later. I was mentioned in the same post even though at the time I had nothing to do with Sam’s blog site. I was going to be shut down along with Sam I Am because we were affecting sales and we came up high in the search engine results.
http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/148456-douchebags-exposed-criminal-charges-pending/
They were using criminal precedence to obtain civil subpoenas. Then they were making that information public through their guru network. Only law enforcement had the right to use the subpoena in this way. At least this was what our legal counsel said. Publishing  private information obtained in a subpoena for civil purposes was a big no no!
I gathered a war chest and some legal background.  We had lined up a great attorney and we were ready for battle. The idea here was to move any suit to Oklahoma through a change of venue and then counter sue. Next we would reveal any records they had through discovery. Dinar Corp decided not to pursue it any further. In the end, we were glad everything remained outside the court system.
[/size]

Needless to say, we were happy to see their site shut down in 2015


“The CFTC Complaint was filed under seal on July 27, 2015, and that same date U.S. District Judge Myron H. Thompson issued an emergency Order freezing and preserving assets under Defendants’ and Relief Defendants’ control and prohibiting them from destroying documents or denying CFTC staff access to their books and records. The Court scheduled a hearing for August 10, 2015, on the CFTC’s separate motion for a preliminary injunction.”

But that is not the end of the story


“Tayeh created and operates DCI and Monex NV, business entities that he uses to facilitate the Defendants’ fraudulent activities and that act as the counterparty(s) in the subject agreements, contracts or transactions in forex. Defendants operate their fraudulent scheme via the Internet through the use of their website, by offering, and entering into, transactions in forex with non-ECP retail customers that are leveraged, margined or financed by the Defendants, and that result in actual delivery of forex – if at all – within periods of not less than 15 days and as much as 120 days following the date of the transaction(s).
The Complaint further alleges that in furtherance of the fraudulent scheme, Tayeh, individually and on behalf of DCI and Monex NV, made, and continues to make, material misrepresentations and omit material facts in solicitations to actual and prospective customers via the website, including but not limited to: (1) representing that DCI operates a “fully licensed and fully compliant licensed money services business” but failing to disclose that DCI has been served with cease and desist orders in the states of Texas and Illinois for operating without required licenses; (2) representing that DCI and Monex NV provide the “best price guaranteed” and the “best prices up front all the time” but failing to disclose that the forex transactions they offer to retail customers include significant finance charges; (3) failing to disclose that DCI and Monex NV are each operating as a registered foreign exchange dealer (RFED) without being registered with the Commission as required; and (4) failing to disclose that Tayeh is acting as an associated person (AP) of an RFED(s) without being registered with the CFTC as required. Relief Defendants Hudson and Monex are alleged to have accepted funds from the Defendants to which they have no legitimate claim.”
[size]
http://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/pr7206-15
Now it has just come to my attention that Husam Usama Tayeh, 36, of Oak Lawn, Illinois, the owner of Dinar Corp, pleaded guilty to committing wire fraud! In the announcement of the conviction this comment was made by law enforcement authorities
[/size]
“Mr. Borg of the Alabama Securities Commission added, “the Iraqi Dinar ‘investment opportunity’ is a scam that has existed for more than a decade and has regained some of its former popularity.”
[size]
I told everyone this was a scam in 2012. We took a lot of heat for exposing this thing. The more heat we took the more I was determined to expose it.
[/size]
“At some date in the coming months, Chief United States District Judge W. Keith Watkins will sentence Tayeh.  At the sentencing hearing, Tayeh faces a maximum sentence of 20 years’ imprisonment as well as a fine.”
[size]
Now the government needs to round up some of these gurus. They should not get away with the profits they made from supporting this currency scam. They played a vital role in keeping this whole thing going! They are just as guilty of fraud!
The following sites have been sponsored by Dinar Corp, and have (or had) gurus/pumpers who have been promoting this idea of an impending substantial revaluation for several years.
 .,m
Dinar Updates (BGG & Poppy)
Dinar Detectives (Doc Dinar & SWFG)
StarDogger
People Invested (Fresh & Millionday)
Currency Chatter (Randy Koonce)
Dinar Discussions
PTR/People’s Talk Radio (Dan Atkinson)
[/size]

[size=35]Check out the guilty plea below[/size]

[size]
https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdal/pr/illinois-man-pleads-guilty-wire-fraud-connection-sales-iraqi-currency
http://www.wmcactionnews5.com/story/32425959/illinois-man-pleads-guilty-to-wire-fraud-in-al
[/size]

Check out indictments and other court documents from this case

[size]

Dinar corp court case vs cftc 115 cv 00538 wkw tfm from Iraqi Dinar News[/size]
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 1377
Join date : 2013-12-23
Age : 67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! Empty Re: Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced!

Post by kenlej Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:03 pm

[size=39]4 thoughts on “[size=30]Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced![/size]”[/size]

[list=comment-list]
[*]
Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! 6b1bdb42c013db043bf2f320dc00ac1e?s=90&d=identicon&r=PGKenny

JULY 14, 2016 AT 3:55 PM

Great Article Marcus and great response to Wanda Marcus and Sam
Like

REPLY


[*]
Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! 80e373318d2415291948de01fcafbfaa?s=90&d=identicon&r=PGWanda

JULY 14, 2016 AT 3:41 AM

I was wondering why you call it a scam? I thought a scam is when you do not receive something you buy. I see how they did something illegal but a scam does not make sense to me. I never bought any from them anyway. It seems that the reason they got arrested is because they didn’t have enough dinar to put on layaway when people paid down. I’m sure that is a reason why they got arrested in the first place. I cannot call it a scam myself just illegal.
Like

REPLY



  • Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! 27035ae24720fd912a0e493febd13e20?s=90&d=identicon&r=PGMarcus Curtis

    JULY 14, 2016 AT 3:58 AM

    It is a scam because many dealers know that the dinar will not revalue. In fact, you can even find that fact in Sterling’s indictment. They knew it would not revalue but they are marketing it as though it will. They have hired gurus which are people who are being paid to present the dinar as a real investment. Whenever investments are made an investment advisor needs to disclose the risks involved. The dinar is marketed as a sure thing. In addition, none of these guys have the license in place to market the dinar as an investment. In this case, they did not even have the proper license to sell the dinar as a reserve. This is according to the press release regarding the guilty plea. (see the links} These guys know the dinar will never revalue and they hire third-party gurus to lie and say it will revalue. They make up junk economics and say things that make no sense in an effort to deceive people who know nothing about currency exchange and economics. They wind up robbing the poor and the people who put hope into their deception. That is why it is a scam. These guys are selling something based on the many lies that say this is an actual investment when all the while they know it is not an actual investment. The dinar will never pan out. The dinar will never revalue…..and they knew that the whole time!
    Like

    REPLY


  • Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! F4c99e44e83612442b76d41117d1b897?s=90&d=identicon&r=PGSam I Am

    JULY 14, 2016 AT 10:46 AM

    Wanda, a scam is defined by Merriam-Webster as a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation. Dictionary.com defines it as a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, especially for making a quick profit; swindle. The bottom line is deception. What makes the dinar investment a scam is the lies that are told to sell it. If the dinar dealers were to tell people the truth about the dinar nobody would want it. The truth is the Central Bank of Iraq has a policy of exchange rate stability. You can’t make a profit if they keep a stable exchange rate. The truth is the CBI’s currency reform plan is a redenomination (lop), not a revaluation. Nobody profits from a redenomination. The truth is Iraq backs their currency with their foreign currency reserves like all of the other oil producing countries of that region. They will never back it with their oil. Their reserves are about $50 billion and their money supply is about 60 trillion. The rest is just simple math. The truth is Germany didn’t revalue their currency after WWII and Kuwait didn’t revalue their currency after Desert Storm. They both redenominated. Nobody got rich from either situation. There are a hundred more lies I could mention, but the bottom line is the dinar investment is a scam because dinar dealers are marketing it through lying pumpers to make lots of money through fraudulent means. It’s like selling a house without telling the buyers that it is sitting on a former landfill, or selling regular beans as magic beans. The dinar will never go up in value more than a few % here and there, and that makes it nearly impossible to make any profit at all once you figure in the markup, and completely impossible to get rich from it.




[/list]
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 1377
Join date : 2013-12-23
Age : 67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! Empty Re: Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced!

Post by Jayzze Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:54 pm

come up with all your definitions you want  it is not a scam it is a worthless currency. the fact  that you claim that  they know it is not  legit what happens down the road say in a year it goes to ten cents is that a scam? I am truly amazed at how much time  people devote to gurus and there  practices. if you would actually look at real informational sites  you could  be shocked . I really could care less so bash away. btw  I bought dinares almost 14  years ago  at 300 per mill about 3 yrs ago I sold a bunch at 830 a mill thru dinar trade so I guess I got scammed. keep the good work up because it will never change a thing especially as long as people are gready.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5967
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! Empty Re: Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced!

Post by kenlej Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:39 pm

Wow Jayzze, You must of bought them from the same brokers that sold the Kuwaiti dinars for pennies even though their value never lost any value 
 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuwaiti_dinar#mediaviewer/File:KWD_against_USD.PNG
They must of lost their ass selling Iraqi dinar at $300 a mil when it hasn't went under 1000 in 14yrs

Iraqi Dinar  2004-2016 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast | News

The USDIQD traded at 1169.70 on Friday July 15. The USDIQD changed +0.23% during the last week, +0.67% during the last month and -1.83% during the last year. Historically, the Iraqi Dinar reached an all time high of 1680 in January of 2004 and a record low of 1106 in December of 2015.

[th][/th][th]Actual[/th][th]Previous[/th][th]Highest[/th][th]Lowest[/th][th]Dates[/th][th]Unit[/th][th]Frequency[/th][th][/th]
1169.701169.701680.001106.002004 - 2016Daily
The USDIQD spot exchange rate specifies how much one currency, the USD, is currently worth in terms of the other, the IQD. While the USDIQD spot exchange rate is quoted and exchanged in the same day, the USDIQD forward rate is quoted today but for delivery and payment on a specific future date.. This page provides - Iraqi Dinar - actual values, historical data, forecast, chart, statistics, economic calendar and news. Iraqi Dinar - actual data, historical chart and calendar of releases - was last updated on July of 2016. 
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 1377
Join date : 2013-12-23
Age : 67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! Empty Re: Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced!

Post by Sam I Am Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:54 pm

Jayzze, if you bought almost 14 years ago that means it was 2002 or early 2003.  Seeing as how the IQD wasn't even issued until late 2003 I'd say you're either mistaken, lying, or you had the old Saddam dinars.  Let's just assume for the sake of argument that you're mistaken and you obtained IQD in late 2003 or early 2004.  If that's the case then I'm guessing you were in Iraq.  It's true that people who picked up some dinar in Iraq right after it was issued were able to make a profit for a couple of reasons.  First, they didn't have to pay a markup like people who buy from a dealer in the US.  Iraqis were eager to exchange dinar for dollars.  And second, things were different in Iraq back then.  People were excited about the possibilities of a new free Iraq, and they liked the idea of having a new currency without Saddam's ugly mug on it.  The dinar was very popular at first and it appreciated.  Then as things stabilized and the CBI took control of the monetary system the rate was stabilized from 2004 until late 2006 when they went to a crawling peg strategy to bring the inflation rate down.  From Nov. 2006 until Jan. 2009 the value increased by about 25%.  This is the point at which Americans started to buy dinar like crazy, but the dinar has done nothing for seven years now and it's not likely that it will ever increase in value like it did in the past. 

But all of that's really irrelevant.  What makes the dinar investment a scam now is the lies told to get people to buy it.  Face it, people don't buy dinar because they think it might go up in value by 25% a year over the next ten years.  They buy it thinking that they're going to turn $1000 into $1,000,000 and that's a fantasy.  If you made some money from it congrats.  You got in early at a good price and you took some profits, but the vast majority weren't so lucky.  Maybe buying dinar in Iraq in 2003 was a legitimate speculative venture, but buying dinar from a dealer in 2016 is a losing proposition.

*****************
Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 1742
Join date : 2016-01-21

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! Empty Re: Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced!

Post by MarcusCurtis Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:14 am

@Jayzze wrote:come up with all your definitions you want  it is not a scam it is a worthless currency. the fact  that you claim that  they know it is not  legit what happens down the road say in a year it goes to ten cents is that a scam? I am truly amazed at how much time  people devote to gurus and there  practices. if you would actually look at real informational sites  you could  be shocked . I really could care less so bash away. btw  I bought dinares almost 14  years ago  at 300 per mill about 3 yrs ago I sold a bunch at 830 a mill thru dinar trade so I guess I got scammed. keep the good work up because it will never change a thing especially as long as people are gready.
First, "It will never change a thing?" I can tell you that we already changed many things. There are many people who have contacted me and told me that their friends were pressuring them to buy dinar. They almost made a purchase, but then they found Iraq currency watch and that saved them from investing in this worthless paper. So we are making a difference. The traffic on our site and the reaction from various people only proves we are making an impact. Dinar Daily is making an impact as well. So are all the guru hunters!

Furthermore, about 30 trillion dinar has been exported around the world outside the borders of Iraq. That has completely stopped and Iraq is no longer getting US dollars by exporting their currency through their banking system. I got the numbers and I got the proof which will come in a future Podcast. We shut them down! It was a joint effort. Dinar Daily, Iraq Currency Watch, Dinar Douchebags, Baghdad Invest, and The guru hunters all played a role. Government warnings claiming that the dinar investment is a scam also played a role.

So whether or not you choose to see it, we have been successful!

Second, Judging by the comments in this thread most people don't believe you purchased Iraqi dinar 14 years ago in 2002. The redenomination took place in October of 2003 and lasted until the end of the year. 2004 was about the time the currency began to be exported.

But let's give you the benefit of the doubt. Let's say you did buy the currency before anyone knew what was going on. This was long before the dealers were totally set up and the pumper/guru network was even established. So you must have purchased for your own reasons.

If this is actually the case then you do not represent the average investor. The average investor heard about it through a friend or guru and then got more information from a guru who is being paid to lie about this crap. Then they go to a dealer and purchase the dinar.

In my case, I used Dinar Trade for my purchases. I had to be sure to put in my Guru's code so I could get my five dollar discount. (and the guru could get his commission)

You see in the end the dinar is not the scam. The currency itself is not the scam. It is the system that is set up by the dealers and their guru networks marketing this thing as a get rich quick scheme that is the scam! If you can't see that by now then I can't help a blind man, especially someone who chooses to remain blind!

*****************
Listen to the Podcasts on Iraq Currency Watch

it's hard to reason with someone who has not used logic and reason to arrive at their conclusions.

"Facts are stubborn things" -John Adams
MarcusCurtis
MarcusCurtis
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 97
Join date : 2016-01-30
Location : Tulsa

View user profile http://iraqcurrencywatch.com

Back to top Go down

Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! Empty Re: Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced!

Post by Jayzze Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:55 am

quess what I really do not give a flying fu k what  you believe I look at  my bank book and that's all that matters and btw anyoneone who works hard and decides to piss there  hard earnd  money away because of someone saying you will be a millionaire  if you invest a couple of dollars deserves to lose it. its called greed and stupity. have a good day
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Posts : 5967
Join date : 2011-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! Empty Re: Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced!

Post by MarcusCurtis Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:17 am

@Jayzze wrote:quess what I really do not give a flying fu k what  you believe I look at  my bank book and that's all that matters and btw anyoneone who works hard and decides to piss there  hard earnd  money away because of someone saying you will be a millionaire  if you invest a couple of dollars deserves to lose it. its called greed and stupity. have a good day
Actually, no one deserved this Iraqi dinar mess. Investors were scammed. Do people deserve to lose money if they invest in other things? Do people deserve to lose money in their real estate investments? Most retirement accounts and 401k accounts are invested in the stock market. Do people deserve to lose everything in the stock market? Do people deserve to lose everything in gold and silver?

In some cases, you can lump everyone in one category. for example, all gurus are liars! In other cases, you can not do this. Not everyone who has invested in the dinar is greedy. Some people only purchased a little bit. One time I was contacted by a person who explained to me that their employer had taken everyone's retirement and purchased dinar with it. They did not even want the stuff. So many people have dinar because someone else pressured them into getting the stuff.

My point is there are victims in this thing. Acting on someone's false promises may make you naive, but it does not make you greedy. There may be some who are greedy, but I do not accept the premise that everyone in this thing is greedy.

Have a good day

*****************
Listen to the Podcasts on Iraq Currency Watch

it's hard to reason with someone who has not used logic and reason to arrive at their conclusions.

"Facts are stubborn things" -John Adams
MarcusCurtis
MarcusCurtis
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 97
Join date : 2016-01-30
Location : Tulsa

View user profile http://iraqcurrencywatch.com

Back to top Go down

Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! Empty Re: Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced!

Post by 4profit Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:43 pm

Marcus Curtis and Ponee
Wonder why you are spending a lot of time replying when you are not making any money out of this site  and still thought it is scam? 

I still have dinars for years and been involved in DV long time.  But I am somewhat loosing faith.  I have heard something big news will come up after they pass HCL so they can trade internationally?  

Thanks

4profit
New Member
New Member

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! Empty Re: Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced!

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:12 pm

@4profit wrote:Marcus Curtis and Ponee
Wonder why you are spending a lot of time replying when you are not making any money out of this site  and still thought it is scam? 

I still have dinars for years and been involved in DV long time.  But I am somewhat loosing faith.  I have heard something big news will come up after they pass HCL so they can trade internationally?  

Thanks

Hello,  Glad you found Dinar Daily.  Hope we can answer some of your questions.

Actually, Sam I Am did address the HCL the other day and said this:

In five years time "Adam" has been able to continually BS his followers using the same HCL nonsense.  At least he's consistent, as are his sheeple.  The HCL, Chapter 7, Erbil .... etc. have ZERO to do with revaluing the dinar.  They revalued repeatedly from 2006-2009 with none of those.  They also revalued in January of 2012 from 1170 to 1166, and then they devalued in December from 1166 to 1182.  Those decisions are based on their monetary situation, not on laws, UN stipulations, or any agreements.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t55927-7-14-2011-five-years-ago-in-dinarland

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 20039
Join date : 2012-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! Empty Re: Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced!

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:27 pm

They are already trading internationally. Selling oil to anyone with the money to buy it, buying weapons, goods and services from many countries ... and without a "reality rate!" Imagine that! Wow, someone's been very, very naughty ....

*****************
Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

 Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! 2805820865  Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! 2805820865  Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! 2805820865  Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 27225
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 21
Location : Umm right here!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! Empty Re: Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced!

Post by kenlej Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:58 pm

@Jayzze wrote:quess what I really do not give a flying fu k what  you believe I look at  my bank book and that's all that matters and btw anyoneone who works hard and decides to piss there  hard earnd  money away because of someone saying you will be a millionaire  if you invest a couple of dollars deserves to lose it. its called greed and stupity. have a good day
In the chat rooms I would say 80% of the people are senior citizens and most of them are figuring their boat has finally came in after a lifetime of struggling. i feel bad for these people even though i do make fun of them but liars like u i just want to put the bullet in your head from that gun 
Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! 1656125192 Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! 1656125192 Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! 1656125192 
Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! 3508649203 Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! 3508649203 Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! 3508649203 Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! 3508649203 Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! 3508649203 Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! 3508649203  
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 1377
Join date : 2013-12-23
Age : 67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! Empty Re: Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced!

Post by Sam I Am Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:24 pm

@4profit wrote:Marcus Curtis and Ponee
Wonder why you are spending a lot of time replying when you are not making any money out of this site  and still thought it is scam? 

I still have dinars for years and been involved in DV long time.  But I am somewhat loosing faith.  I have heard something big news will come up after they pass HCL so they can trade internationally?  

Thanks


Hi 4profit.  I know you don't want to hear this, but the big RV that the gurus talk about is a scam.  The only RV that you will ever see from Iraq is the same as has happened before ... small adjustments of 1% or so.  The largest RV in history (Chinese renmimbi) was less than 40% and that took 8 years to carry out.  So you can see how unlikely it is that you will make a profit from the dinar. 


I used to be a moderator at Dinar Vets.  I went by the name MrRich.  In 2011 I was banned along with a few other mods, and we began to investigate Adam Montana.  We discovered that he's a con artist.  He claims to have graduated from Harvard but in fact he never even graduated from high school.  He claims to have profited off of the Kuwaiti dinar after Desert Storm, but in reality he was only 14 or 15 at the time.  He claims to be a successful entrepreneur, but what he doesn't tell people is that he owned an adult website called Beer and Shots.  All of the information you need to support what I'm saying can be found at

https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/the-montana-trail-part-1/
https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/the-montana-trail-part-2/
https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/the-montana-trail-part-3/
https://iraqcurrencywatch.com/the-montana-trail-part-4/

As for why we do this, the answer is simple.  We don't want others to be scammed like we were.  Not everybody is purely motivated by money.  Some people are motivated by a desire to see truth prevail.  Best wishes.

*****************
Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 1742
Join date : 2016-01-21

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced! Empty Re: Another Dinar Dealer Will Be Sentenced!

Post by MarcusCurtis Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:43 am

@4profit wrote:Marcus Curtis and Ponee
Wonder why you are spending a lot of time replying when you are not making any money out of this site  and still thought it is scam? 

I still have dinars for years and been involved in DV long time.  But I am somewhat loosing faith.  I have heard something big news will come up after they pass HCL so they can trade internationally?  

Thanks
You Raise an interesting point. I have often wondered why people spend all day commenting on facebook. After all, who cares when these guys need to go to the bathroom or what they eat for lunch. Why do people comment on YouTube? why not just watch the video and be done with it. Why do people comment in forums or for that matter why does someone ever enter a chat room.

The truth is who knows why people interact the way they do when they are on the internet. My reasons are mixed. I see people getting things wrong in the economic arena and I shake my head. These are the things that caused confusion for me when I got into this thing years ago. So I try to save people the anguish and pain of researching the things I found to be true. It is liberating knowing how money actually works and spotting the scam and the angle right away.

When it comes to the gurus and the dealers, Commenting is like shooting fish in a barrel. Sure it is not challenging but it sure is entertaining.

*****************
Listen to the Podcasts on Iraq Currency Watch

it's hard to reason with someone who has not used logic and reason to arrive at their conclusions.

"Facts are stubborn things" -John Adams
MarcusCurtis
MarcusCurtis
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Posts : 97
Join date : 2016-01-30
Location : Tulsa

View user profile http://iraqcurrencywatch.com

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum