Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow

Go down

Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow Empty Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:19 am

Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow

Author: AHF, HH
Editor: AHF, HH
13/07/2016 14:54

Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow 28023

Long-Presse / Baghdad

It announced that the secretariat of Baghdad, on Wednesday, to complete all preparations for the military review, which will witness the capital, Baghdad, on Thursday, marking the anniversary of the revolution of the 14th of July 1958, and as pointed to mobilize all cadres of the municipality of Rusafa Center, confirmed that Alastard will be attended by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.

The Directorate Relations and Media honestly Baghdad in a statement received (range Press), a copy of which, "The Baghdad Municipality has completed all preparations for the military review, which will witness the Iraqi capital Baghdad on Thursday, in the presence of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi."

She Directorate relations and media, that "the directors-general of the Chambers of the municipality of Rusafa Center Engineer Ahmed Khoam and the Directorate of security guards and security Maj. Gen. Qassim al-Nuri relations and media Hakeem Abdul Zahra oversaw coordination with the Defense Ministry and the Baghdad Operations Command to create the Liberation Square, which is scheduled to host the activities of the Iraqi military review of the popular crowd on the anniversary of the revolution July 14 anniversary of the founding of the Republic of Iraq. "

She Relations Directorate, that "the mayor Rusafa center circle mobilized all Mlakatha and mechanisms for creating the ceremony site across the area clean and wash the streets and re-coating sidewalks and streets planning and intensification of agriculture and the removal of some of the abuses taking place on the streets surrounding the location of the celebration."

She stressed Directorate relations and media, that "the Baghdad Municipality published Iraqi flags in the vicinity of the ceremony site and view video clips on the screens giant scattered across the city of Baghdad areas of images tournaments that Iraqis line had different backgrounds and nationalities on the battlefield as they liberate the usurped cities of gangs (Daash) takfiri" .

The security forces were cut, on Tuesday (12 July 2016), most of the streets and areas, the main in the capital, Baghdad, to conduct security practices in preparation for the review of military cuts will be, tomorrow, Thursday, the 14th of July present, to commemorate the founding of the Republic of Iraq.

LINK

Baghdad Municipality completes preparations for the military parade tomorrow 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum