Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term

Go down

Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term Empty Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:00 pm

​ Called on Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, on Tuesday, the Committee on Security and Defense to speed up the submission of its final report about the results of the investigation in the Karrada incident, referring to the demands of the families of the martyrs, and the most important of the executive bodies which have caused accounting or failed rescue of citizens, as he emphasized that the coming stage will witness a practical activation the rules of procedure and specifically for timing control and interrogation and to develop topics of public discussion on the agenda .

Jubouri said in his speech during the opening of the new legislative term of the meeting, according to a statement, "Nur News" received a copy of it, "bring our heroes brave army and police sons and counterterrorism forces and volunteers of the sons of the popular and tribal crowd, consecutive victories great. After the liberation of Fallujah went our troops north to seal The last victory editing Qayyarah base near Mosul. "

"We are, as we bless our children heroic effort and their struggle and sacrifice, we find that the national duty commissioned by the legislative institution and the leaders of the country to carry out their part historical in supporting our fighters and their support in the liberation of Mosul upcoming operations under a big challenge Pettmters Daash civilians insulation and hide behind them after two years of starvation and oppression. "

He continued, "is that the terrorist Daash were not to live humiliation of defeat is not revenge cowardly targeting of innocent civilians, which is what happened in the incident Karrada painful ahead of Eid al-Fitr and the resulting deaths of dozens of martyrs and the wounded, all of which requires a serious stand of the House of Representatives. "
 He called on the President of the House of Representatives, the Committee on Security and Defense to "speed up the submission of its final report about the results of the investigation, as well as put the demands of the families of martyrs received in their statement, which I received yesterday in the hands of the Council to include in the resolution that the Council will take about what happened. "

He pointed out that "these demands are summarized in four points, is to open an urgent investigation into the disaster and hold all executive bodies, which caused the accident or failed to rescue people after him, and considered victims of Karrada Class and attach them to the Martyrs Foundation for the gravity of the offense and Carthytha, pay urgent financial compensation for shop owners and affected materially from the bombing, and the necessity of the work of the executive bodies to restore life to the Karrada neighborhood and work directly in it after the end of the days of mourning and consolation. "

Among al-Jubouri, said that "Gelcetkm for today at the start of the new legislative Aamkm and carries a big meaning to assume national responsibility, they at the same time aims to raise the floor and the unification council and solidarity narrated in order to achieve the people's will and aspirations, and the Council today called upon to rectify what he has done and activating its role can State to do the job, considering that the responsibility entrusted to us by the people from the first moment to have been selected by the representatives is the embodiment of his demands and achievement and work to be completed. "

And we went on, "We have been and still emphasize the need to respect all points of view which we agree or disagree with it, we believe that everyone wants to serve the country from the point of view that believes in it and see it correct , provided that all of us commit ourselves that these are visions accordance with the law and the Constitution, and be accompanied by good dialogue management and dispute and that does not turn the lack of agreement in the consensus to conflict feud we wasted opportunity in diversity, which we hope from this disparity of views. "

He pointed out, "We've been from the first moment are keen on the unity of the Council and its cohesion and strength and performance of the role, so it has been and is still seen to be the expression of different views within this framework and invest democratic mechanisms guaranteed by the law and rules of procedure to him to express these views, but I doubt what happened during the last period stems from the keenness of everyone on the national interest, even if different views and methods of expression. "

He stressed Jubouri, "The presidency of the Council has expanded during the last stage to play a positive role in the political side, in some situations the public interest and almost of views, but we think that the next phase requires the concentrated role in the professional side, the council will spend the procedures established by the Constitution and the law and regulations domestic law based on the voting mechanism of the naked political dimension, Vqguam Council based on the parliamentary blocs and members of the Council. "

He stressed that "any issue completed legal conditions and up to Parliament table will take its way to gain the confidence or reject the esteemed Council after enriching discussion NPC deputies and their ideas and observations away from any political considerations and without distinction between the issue and the other, both with regard to interrogation file or accounting or dismissal or appointment or control or pass laws and decisions without considering its relationship to this or personal or the other, on the grounds that these issues will be completed within the corridors of parliamentary committees and the Council expensive approving or denying any of these issues put before it by the convictions of its members representatives of the people. "

He said, "You have made a lot during the last period and in difficult circumstances has not experienced by Iraq in its history, and especially what you offer him our country from terrorist attack fierce Daash economic conditions difficult and dangerous, and it was your best in the past two legislative years significant in amount and type of laws and decisions and budgets that have been approved in advance exceptional, and the remainder of the session and the age of many of you can work on the completion and adoption of important laws and of compromising the lives of citizens. "

The head of the House of Representatives, that "Iraq is waiting for us a lot and deserved achievement befitting Bamkantm and your names are large, mission and Anawenkm, you are representatives of people's real voice, and able to parliament to make a lot in the next phase and achieve the desired reform project that vote for it and support it, and all that day is possible thanks your will in addition to the crystallization of a new vision adopt a positive approach to the opposition within the Council will inform the work of the parliament and strengthens it and makes it more professional and professional. "

He announced al-Jubouri, said that "the coming phase will witness a practical activation of the rules of procedure specifically for timing control and interrogation and to develop topics of public discussion on the agenda, the basic legislation related to the judiciary, national reconciliation and other important legislation, and I hope that this year's legislative witnessing a quantum leap in the work of the Council and greater achievements with the help of God and the propaganda you good luck and success in your work.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term Empty Re: Full text of the speech President of the House of Rep during the opening of new legislative term

Post by Ponee Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:13 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum