Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija

Go down

Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija Empty Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:22 am

Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija

Jul 11, 2016

Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija 10r005

■ Erbil «Quds Al-Arabi» of Omar al-Jubouri: Coinciding with the military operations taking place in provinces of Nineveh and Salahuddin With the advance of Iraqi troops on the ground, threw Iraqi warplanes thousands of leaflets and cards safety on the connector, and Sharqat, and Hawija calls through which the citizens to prepare for the reception of troops Iraqi armed.

Publications, which stated that the battle for Mosul will be the decisive battle against the state regulation, which is lightning fast and like the battle to liberate Fallujah, where the organization was defeated. It called publications to cooperate with the Iraqi armed forces that are besieging the city's preparation for the storm and recover from the grip of the organization in order to finish the fight as soon as possible and with minimal losses, and inflict the biggest losses organization.

She called Publications «both deceived and joined the ranks of the organization to quit their jobs immediately, and give themselves up to the Iraqi forces, leaving the military posts off; otherwise, the Iraqi forces to its road to you and crush all of the face without mercy», according to a publications.

The also said that «foreign leaders and high-ranking officials in the organization have left their work sites, and fled across the border to escape on their own, leaving the local elements to their fate and exposing themselves to death after the defection of leaders and officials from the battlefields outside of Iraq, and has the extermination of military Artalem by the flight of Iraqi and international air in Anbar province, while escaping in the desert ».

And they threw the Iraqi warplanes «safety cards», in which all citizens are invited to keep one card in order to know that they had come out of the conflict zones during their displacement from the cities and towns where there fighting.

Also asked the Iraqi security forces in various different forms of the army and the Peshmerga and the crowd popular to provide humanitarian aid and to provide the necessary services to cardholders, and ensure their protection by allowing them to pass into safe areas and camps, after checking and making sure their identities and registration of official statements fundamentalist in the stakeholders so that they are taken to camps for displaced people in places under the control of Iraqi forces.

Prior to the Iraqi warplanes that threw thousands of leaflets over the past months and which calls on citizens to cooperate with the Iraqi armed forces. However, the dumping of these recent publications came after the control of Iraqi forces to Qayyarah Air Force Base without little resistance, which has destroyed the organization over a year ago.

Thus it became a stone's throw from the city of Qayyarah south of Mosul city besieged by the Iraqi army and the fight against terrorism on three sides ;, preparation for the storm in the coming days, but then again preparing for military operations, according to what was announced in the Iraqi army military commanders.

LINK

Iraqi war aviation cast thousands of leaflets and «safety cards» on Mosul, Shirqat and Hawija 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum