Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details)

Go down

Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details) Empty Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details)

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:13 pm

Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details)

10-07-2016 03:30 PM

Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details) Image

Orbit News -

Council of the Great hand administration warned in Diyala province, on Sunday, from the container area, which lies near the border with Salahuddin began to pose a serious security threat after it has turned into a haven for remnants of al Daash lately and increased activities of the organization towards the liberated villages rates there.

The head of the Great Council of Davan Mohammed al - Obeidi in a press statement, said the kidnapping of five residents of the village of Albu process imagination of a few days ago and executed the day before yesterday was planned and implemented from the container area.

He said al - Obeidi , the importance of arming tribal crowd in the great hand as an effective force in the maintenance of the land to meet the organization Daash and end its presence in coordination with the security forces.

LINK

Warning about dangerous areas between Salahuddin and Diyala could ignite the "war" (Details) 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum