Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary economy refuses to cash allowance as an alternative to the ration card I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary economy refuses to cash allowance as an alternative to the ration card I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary economy refuses to cash allowance as an alternative to the ration card I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary economy refuses to cash allowance as an alternative to the ration card I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary economy refuses to cash allowance as an alternative to the ration card I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary economy refuses to cash allowance as an alternative to the ration card I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary economy refuses to cash allowance as an alternative to the ration card I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary economy refuses to cash allowance as an alternative to the ration card I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary economy refuses to cash allowance as an alternative to the ration card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary economy refuses to cash allowance as an alternative to the ration card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary economy refuses to cash allowance as an alternative to the ration card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary economy refuses to cash allowance as an alternative to the ration card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary economy refuses to cash allowance as an alternative to the ration card I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary economy refuses to cash allowance as an alternative to the ration card I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary economy refuses to cash allowance as an alternative to the ration card I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary economy refuses to cash allowance as an alternative to the ration card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary economy refuses to cash allowance as an alternative to the ration card I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary economy refuses to cash allowance as an alternative to the ration card I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary economy refuses to cash allowance as an alternative to the ration card I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary economy refuses to cash allowance as an alternative to the ration card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary economy refuses to cash allowance as an alternative to the ration card

Go down

Parliamentary economy refuses to cash allowance as an alternative to the ration card Empty Parliamentary economy refuses to cash allowance as an alternative to the ration card

Post by Ssmith Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:01 pm

News Network Iraq said in the economic and investment commission parliamentary member, said the committee did not agree to a proposal to give cash instead of citizens for Altamoanah.obin card items Abdul - Karim al - Naqib told a news statement today: "

The subject of reconsideration ration card issue raised between Every now and then, and , unfortunately , so far we have not received any response, despite the fact that there are many solutions developed especially the "cash allowance . "

He added the captain, said that "what is happening from the reluctance in many cases , the delay in the distribution of the ration card items or manipulate share fully, put before the committee Commission 's proposal to provide cash instead of the citizen to buy the ration card items, but did not notice regrettably acceptance of this proposal . "the committee of economy and investment parliamentary member Abdul - Karim al - Naqib said in an earlier statement:" it will be a review of the reluctance of the distribution of the ration card items at the beginning of chapter the new legislature , the Parliament ".oary observers that" the Ministry of Commerce lagged so much in the distribution of the ration card items during the month of Ramadan , ".ccant Ministry of Commerce announced earlier it on alert to deal with any delay occurs in the distribution of the ration card items in all provinces Albulad.kma Ezzat The Ministry of Commerce instability processing ration card items for the displaced lack of financial allocations to the impact of the financial crisis in the country.

http://www.iraqakhbar.com/business-news/41107.html

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum