Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul

Go down

In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul Empty In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:40 am

In the parliamentary immigration by calling on the government to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of Mosul Story_img_577f39a4c9814

{Baghdad} Euphrates News called for a committee of Displacement and Migration member of the parliamentary Majid Chenkali, the government has to start Preparedness to accommodate the displaced people of the city of Mosul, with the launch of the process of editing.

He Chenkali told {Euphrates News} "At least there will be half a million displaced people or more from the city of Mosul, and at the start of operations will be 500,000 displaced people and that number needs to be a great potential and provide material and logistical support to the Ministry of Displacement and Migration, to take the places suitable fingertips Mosul and the liberated areas the construction of the camps and configured to receive displaced people. "

He said" You can avoid the mistakes that the government and the Ministry of immigration previously encountered in absorbing the preparation of displaced persons, and by starting the federal government since now provide the capabilities needed to build camps and provide the necessary supplies to accommodate the large number of displaced people when you begin editing Nineveh, as this number will be the biggest for the displaced. "

he called Chenkali" other ministries such as health and municipalities to alert its means to provide the necessary services for the displaced. "

the human rights committee in Parliament called on the government to take advantage of the Fallujah experience in dealing with the issue of displaced persons from the city of Mosul , security forces began military action to edit the edges of Daash.bhsp Committee member Ashwaq dry.

the dry on the fourth of July of this, for {Euphrates News} "on the government 's use of international possibilities and requested the assistance of the United Nations in aid displaced Mosul case of direct process freed, especially since the province of Nineveh , the second largest city Iraqi populous. " It is noteworthy that, a military operation was launched on 18 June last, and to liberate spend Sharqat Salahuddin and hand Qayyarah south of Mosul, in preparation for the Liberation of Mosul.

He announced media war yesterday," aircraft of the Iraqi air force dropped millions of leaflets on the city center Mosul include News victories of our armed forces in Fallujah and the northern Salahuddin and news refraction Daash terrorist gangs and Anhzamha also been throwing Iraqi media in the skies usurped Mosul with publications in paper "

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=121627

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum