Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions

2 posters

Go down

Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions Empty Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:24 am

Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions

Baghdad , July 5 (Petra) - Iraqi Interior Minister Mohammed Ghaban announced his resignation from office to the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to protest the bombing of Karrada , which killed hundreds of dead and wounded.

Ghaban the minister said at a news conference in Baghdad on Tuesday, Iraqi state has not yet succeeded in organizing the work of the security and intelligence agencies and pay to get such security breaches, stressing that in the past resign.

He added that the presence of multiple devices creating interference in the powers and the intersections between the security services , which led to confusion in the control the security situation and for security breaches were also in Karrada. He warned that the suffering of the Iraqi people will continue if this remained the intersection between the security services quo.

The Iraqi minister mortgage reprieve for his resignation if it were repaired security institutions and the abolition of overlap between them.

- (Petra) AFP / Abuallbh

07/05/2016 - 17:41

LINK

Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions Empty Re: Iraq 's interior minister offers resignation they require the Karrada explosions

Post by Jayzze Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:26 am

ghaban was one of m military leaders that helped kill 1000s of innocent  Iraqis. he should have never held any gov position but because of m and iran there are many  still in gov and this is were the problem lies. until abadi grows some big balls and arrests and hangs m there will not be major progress in iraq
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum