Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq

Go down

Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq Empty Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq

Post by Ponee Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:31 pm

Jubouri stresses the need to open the Trebil border crossing to revitalize the economic movement in Iraq Image

Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, stressed the need to speed up the opening Trebil border crossing.

A statement by his press office that 'al-Jubouri, held a meeting with Interior Minister Mohammed Salem Al Ghabban Advanced and staff of the ministry, eating importance of moving to complete the necessary preparations for the opening of direct Trebil border crossing'.

He said the Information Office of the Speaker of Parliament , director Khaled Nasser, said al - Jubouri ,stressed the importance of the work starting this strategic crossing '. He said Nasser , quoting the head of parliament , said , ' This would contribute to the recovery of the economic activity in Iraq and Anbar province in particular, which is now in dire need of economic support contributes in pushing the movement of reconstruction and revive economic life of the population of the province.

LINK

Save

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum