Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio

Go down

Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio Empty Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio

Post by GypZ Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:23 pm

http://www.trunews.com/norris-son-poisoned-amerigeddon-showing/

[size=32]TRUNEWS EXCLUSIVE: Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio[/size]

une 30, 2016
VERO BEACH, FL (TRUNEWS) Mike Norris, son of television celebrity and martial arts expert Chuck Norris, says he was poisoned by a mysterious man following the showing of his new film Amerigeddon.
In an exclusive interview with TRUNEWS, film director Mike Norris said he spoke to the audience that attended on Sunday a showing of Amerigeddon in Columbus, Ohio.
Amerigeddon’s plot involves a top secret plot by a U.S. government agency and the United Nations to attack the U.S. energy grid. The movie depicts the U.S.A. ruled under martial law in which citizens are stripped of their constitutional rights and firearms. The coup d’état is overthrown by patriots who fight back to rescue America from irreversible chaos. Billionaire Gary Haevin, founder of Curves fitness chain and CEO of Jenny Craig, provided much of the funding for the production of the movie.
As the film director, Mike Norris has been traveling to various cities across the nation to personally attend the opening showing in theaters. Following the movie, he speaks to the audience and answers questions.
He attended Sunday’s 1:50 PM showing of Amerigeddon at the AMC Theaters in Columbus’ Easton Town Center. The movie ended at 3:32 PM. Mr. Norris told TRUNEWS that a mysterious man wearing a dark grey suit approached Norris in the theater’s lobby. The unknown man brushed Norris’ back, touched his neck, leaned up close to the film director and said, “Interesting film.”
Norris drove to Dayton on Sunday afternoon for the next showing on Sunday evening at the Regal Fairfield Commons theater. During the 7:20 PM showing, Norris started noticing swelling and itching in his face.
After speaking to the audience, the film director went to his Dayton hotel. He was awakened at 3:30 AM by extreme facial pain. Norris told TRUNEWS, “My face was on fire.” A golf ball-size lump had appeared on his neck where the itching had started on Sunday evening. A red rash had spread across his face and neck.
Norris took an early morning flight back to his home in Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX. He immediately sought medical treatment.
His family physician told Norris that the symptoms were not caused by anything internal, inferring that it was caused by contact with some type of poison or toxin. Norris’ doctor is waiting for results from blood tests to determine the source of the poisoning.
Norris told TRUNEWS on Thursday that he is recovering and will resume his personal appearances to promote Amerigeddon. The son of “Walker, Texas Ranger” actor Chuck Norris said he “let my guard down a little bit while I was out there” because he loves talking and mingling with the movie’s fans. The Columbus incident, however, convinced Norris that he can no longer risk traveling alone.

Norris spoke with TRUNEWS investigative journalist Edward Szall in an exclusive interview on Wednesday. He confessed his trust in God to protect him. Norris told TRUNEWS, “I have the armor of God around me…..and I know I’m protected….”

[size=32]Chuck Norris’ son poisoned at Amerigeddon movie showing in Ohio Screen-Shot-2016-06-29-at-7.23.50-PM[/size]
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum