Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Darsh is telling RealTruthChatter that it doesn't take $800 to run the site  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Darsh is telling RealTruthChatter that it doesn't take $800 to run the site

Go down

Darsh is telling RealTruthChatter that it doesn't take $800 to run the site  Empty Darsh is telling RealTruthChatter that it doesn't take $800 to run the site

Post by kenlej on Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:51 pm

COME VISIT @DinarDaily & SEE WHAT THE TRUTH REALLY IS PEOPLE #WEARETHEPEOPLE @REALTRUTHCALL2 @WSOMN2015 @WINGITCALL

Darsh is telling RealTruthChatter that it doesn't take $800 to run the site  CmUARKWWAAEgXur

YES U DO NEED TO PRAY FOR ME I KEEP GETTING THIS ILK ALL OVER ME READING REALTRUTHCHATTER #WEARETHEPEOPLE FOOLS

[list="stream-items js-navigable-stream"]
[*]Darsh is telling RealTruthChatter that it doesn't take $800 to run the site  CmUBCaDW8AAQPjj

THESE IDIOTS DON'T KNOW EVEN WHEN THEY BAN ME I CAN STILL READ THE SCROLL LMAO #WEARETHEPEOPLE
Darsh is telling RealTruthChatter that it doesn't take $800 to run the site  CmUBfyiWEAEsMJ5

[/list]

Save

Save
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Darsh is telling RealTruthChatter that it doesn't take $800 to run the site  Empty Re: Darsh is telling RealTruthChatter that it doesn't take $800 to run the site

Post by kenlej on Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:53 pm

I LOVE F@CKING WITH THESE IDIOTS THEY FALL ALL OVER THEIR SELVES TRING TO MAKE ANY KIND OF SENSE #WEARETHEPEOPLE LOL
Darsh is telling RealTruthChatter that it doesn't take $800 to run the site  CmUGnApXYAAPWaO
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum