Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Interesting article
***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:26 am by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 12:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 4:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 4:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 4:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 9:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 3:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 10:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 10:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 10:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 5:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 5:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 5:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 1:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 1:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 10:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 10:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 10:34 am by Arendac

***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests***

+2
milleriniraq
justpassntime
6 posters

Go down

***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** Empty ***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests***

Post by justpassntime Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:45 am

Are you making people sad? Someone may have sent you a friend request and it goes unnoticed. It sits on your profile page under the friends and foes heading. You could be causing someone some real anguish by not befriending them. Maybe even you are friendless. You could save a fellow Dinarian from even more depression. Please check in your friends and foes to accept or reject members. I already feel rejected. Make someone happy today. Save them from dinaricide a condition that effects friendless dinarians worldwide. Crying or Very sad

It's here in your Profile in the Friends and foes section.

***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** Screen34

Protect fellow Dinarians from Dinaricide, check it now!

Added from post below for your convenience.

Last edited by justpassntime on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:40 am; edited 3 times in total

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** Flag-212***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** Empty Re: ***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests***

Post by milleriniraq Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:33 am

I believe making people sad is what my wife says I do best. I find it best to be as consistent as possible.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** Empty Re: ***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests***

Post by justpassntime Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:43 am

milleriniraq wrote:I believe making people sad is what my wife says I do best. I find it best to be as consistent as possible.

So you are saying your wife is unbalanced? Since you stated you are consistent I mean. You must really suck at what you do best then, I just don't see it. We could do a pole to see if you make people sad here or not. She could just be depressed the RV hasn't happened yet. scratch

Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** Flag-212***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** Screen53
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sharethesecret Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:07 am

:( You made me sad. I looked at my profile and no one wants to be my friend.
Crying or Very sad Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Thoughts Become Things... Wink
Share The Secret
sharethesecret
sharethesecret
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:17 am

sharethesecret wrote: :( You made me sad. I looked at my profile and no one wants to be my friend.

Look again I think you missed it. Another saved from Dinaricide.

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sharethesecret Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:11 am

justpassntime wrote:
sharethesecret wrote: :( You made me sad. I looked at my profile and no one wants to be my friend.

Look again I think you missed it. Another saved from Dinaricide.
Ilikeyou Now I feel special!

Thoughts Become Things... Wink
Share The Secret
sharethesecret
sharethesecret
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:50 am

I doubly declare decidedly that your due diligence decidedly and daringly demanded deeper doing from distraught dinarians otherwise destined for dinaricide!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:57 am

In case you couldn't tell, that's a line from my favorite movie, "D for Dinar!"

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:20 pm

Alchemist wrote:In case you couldn't tell, that's a line from my favorite movie, "D for Dinar!"

I think I saw the original movie with subtitles. It was like reading a Dr Seuss novel. It won an Academy Award for longest movie and suspense.

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:29 pm

justpassntime wrote:
Alchemist wrote:In case you couldn't tell, that's a line from my favorite movie, "D for Dinar!"

I think I saw the original movie with subtitles. It was like reading a Dr Seuss novel. It won an Academy Award for longest movie and suspense.

Yes, that's the one!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:55 pm

Don't know where to check you say?

It's here in your Profile in the Friends and foes section.

***Check your Friends and Foes section for requests*** Screen34

Protect fellow Dinarians from Dinaricide, check it now!

Last edited by justpassntime on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:16 pm

Thanks for reminding me. I was making three more individuals sad.
Crying or Very sad

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gmahunni Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:24 pm

WOW. I didn't even KNOW there was a "friends and foes" section! I was making two people sad. So sorry! :'(
gmahunni
gmahunni
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:30 am

We need to keep checking to make sure we don't make people sad, I almost did it again...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:48 pm

Have you checked lately?

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:36 pm

OMG! I was making someone sad! I fixed it though!
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:04 pm

Have you checked lately? Cardiac99 did!

justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum