Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

arthur -   Arthur thinks WE'RE GONNA SEE SOME REAL SERIOUS MOVEMENT TO GET THE GLOBAL RV STARTED IN EARNEST WITHIN THE NEXT 30-90 DAYS DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Arthur thinks WE'RE GONNA SEE SOME REAL SERIOUS MOVEMENT TO GET THE GLOBAL RV STARTED IN EARNEST WITHIN THE NEXT 30-90 DAYS

2 posters

Go down

arthur -   Arthur thinks WE'RE GONNA SEE SOME REAL SERIOUS MOVEMENT TO GET THE GLOBAL RV STARTED IN EARNEST WITHIN THE NEXT 30-90 DAYS Empty Arthur thinks WE'RE GONNA SEE SOME REAL SERIOUS MOVEMENT TO GET THE GLOBAL RV STARTED IN EARNEST WITHIN THE NEXT 30-90 DAYS

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:51 am

Arthur

I HAVE CONTINUED MY CONVERSATIONS WITH ALL THE CONTACTS I HAVE THAT HAVE ANY REAL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE BREXIT SITUATION BOTH HERE IN THE US AND IN BRITAIN.  I...THINK THIS HAS DISCERNIBLE IMPLICATIONS FOR OUR INVESTMENT. 

THE UNPREDICTABILITY AND UNCERTAINTY OF THIS EVENT HAS NO DOUBT CAUSED A DISCERNABLE RIPPLE IN THE PTB'S PLANNING AND TIMETABLE.

ANY THOUGHTS OF FURTHER DELAYING THE RV ON SOME HERETOFORE SELF-SUITABLE TIMING HAS WENT OUT THE WINDOW.

IMO WE ARE NOW GONNA SEE SOME REAL SERIOUS MOVEMENT TO GET THE GLOBAL REVALUATIONS STARTED IN EARNEST WITHIN THE NEXT 30 TO 90 DAYS.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

arthur -   Arthur thinks WE'RE GONNA SEE SOME REAL SERIOUS MOVEMENT TO GET THE GLOBAL RV STARTED IN EARNEST WITHIN THE NEXT 30-90 DAYS Empty Re: Arthur thinks WE'RE GONNA SEE SOME REAL SERIOUS MOVEMENT TO GET THE GLOBAL RV STARTED IN EARNEST WITHIN THE NEXT 30-90 DAYS

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:24 pm

IMO you are full of crap.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

arthur -   Arthur thinks WE'RE GONNA SEE SOME REAL SERIOUS MOVEMENT TO GET THE GLOBAL RV STARTED IN EARNEST WITHIN THE NEXT 30-90 DAYS 2805820865  arthur -   Arthur thinks WE'RE GONNA SEE SOME REAL SERIOUS MOVEMENT TO GET THE GLOBAL RV STARTED IN EARNEST WITHIN THE NEXT 30-90 DAYS 2805820865  arthur -   Arthur thinks WE'RE GONNA SEE SOME REAL SERIOUS MOVEMENT TO GET THE GLOBAL RV STARTED IN EARNEST WITHIN THE NEXT 30-90 DAYS 2805820865  arthur -   Arthur thinks WE'RE GONNA SEE SOME REAL SERIOUS MOVEMENT TO GET THE GLOBAL RV STARTED IN EARNEST WITHIN THE NEXT 30-90 DAYS 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum