Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Something Very Strange is Taking Place Off the Coast of Galveston, TX DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Something Very Strange is Taking Place Off the Coast of Galveston, TX

3 posters

Go down

Something Very Strange is Taking Place Off the Coast of Galveston, TX Empty Something Very Strange is Taking Place Off the Coast of Galveston, TX

Post by chilimama Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:31 am

I ACTUALLY SAW THIS ON MY VACATION. I HAVE ALWAYS SEEN TANKERS OUT IN THE HORIZON COMING INTO PORT, BUT THIS TIME THEY DIDN'T MOVE. THERE WAS ALSO MORE THAN NORMAL.

http://www.americanjournalreview.com/something-strange-taking-place-off-coast-galveston-tx/

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something Very Strange is Taking Place Off the Coast of Galveston, TX Empty Re: Something Very Strange is Taking Place Off the Coast of Galveston, TX

Post by nickgiammarino Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:34 am

I bet Elmer knows what's up.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Something Very Strange is Taking Place Off the Coast of Galveston, TX Empty Re: Something Very Strange is Taking Place Off the Coast of Galveston, TX

Post by chilimama Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:13 am

OH YES HE WOULD TWIST IT INTO THE RV BEING IMMINENT :winky winky:

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:17 pm

This has actually been going on for a long time, at least a year, probably longer. The reality is our oil storage capacity in the Gulf has been at or near 100% since at least this time last year. They have been building new storage capacity as quickly as possible, and filling it as quickly as they build it. The other issue is they can only off load the oil just so fast, and production has exceeded that capacity for a while. Some may also be owned by speculators gambling that prices will rise faster than their fees for the ship.

The suggestion that the oil is from Iraq is equally incorrect. Some might be, but the majority would not be.
Something Very Strange is Taking Place Off the Coast of Galveston, TX Gr-oil10
OK, so here you can see that about 40% of our oil is produced domestically, and about 22% from our neighbors to the north and south. Most if not all of that would come via pipeline and/or rail. That leaves about 88% coming by ship, a little more than 1/2 comes into the US via the Gulf Coast.

This chart is a little old, but the best one I could find, and the numbers are close to the most recent figures I have seen.
Something Very Strange is Taking Place Off the Coast of Galveston, TX 451fe310

So of the approximately 88% we import 4% or about 3.5% of our total consumption comes from Iraq. There is not a chance there is a line of ships from Iraq waiting to off load off the coast of Galveston.

As Nick pointed out, elmer and a couple of the other gurus like to trot this out periodically.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Something Very Strange is Taking Place Off the Coast of Galveston, TX 2805820865  Something Very Strange is Taking Place Off the Coast of Galveston, TX 2805820865  Something Very Strange is Taking Place Off the Coast of Galveston, TX 2805820865  Something Very Strange is Taking Place Off the Coast of Galveston, TX 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down