Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
American Millionaires!  How many are there? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
American Millionaires!  How many are there? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
American Millionaires!  How many are there? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
American Millionaires!  How many are there? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
American Millionaires!  How many are there? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
American Millionaires!  How many are there? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
American Millionaires!  How many are there? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
American Millionaires!  How many are there? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
American Millionaires!  How many are there? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
American Millionaires!  How many are there? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
American Millionaires!  How many are there? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
American Millionaires!  How many are there? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
American Millionaires!  How many are there? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
American Millionaires!  How many are there? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
American Millionaires!  How many are there? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
American Millionaires!  How many are there? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
American Millionaires!  How many are there? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
American Millionaires!  How many are there? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
American Millionaires!  How many are there? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
American Millionaires!  How many are there? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

American Millionaires! How many are there?

5 posters

Go down

American Millionaires!  How many are there? Empty American Millionaires! How many are there?

Post by openmind Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:14 am

The US has about 3.1 Million millionaires. Hopefully we will see a dramatic increase by about 1000000 new millionaires within a few days. I pray and hope that the RV happens this coming week. Once and for all I hope Okie is correct.

http://blogs.wsj.com/wealth/2011/06/22/u-s-has-record-number-of-millionaires/

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

American Millionaires!  How many are there? Empty Re: American Millionaires! How many are there?

Post by Jewelz Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:41 am

That is about 1 tenth of 1 % of the total population of the US.

Question: Why do you think it is, that a major State lottery worth 100 or 200 million dollars for example, will give it all to 1 person?

Question: Why do you think "In God We Trust" was printed on the money?

CASH = Credit Against Securities Held

Last edited by Jewelz on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

American Millionaires!  How many are there? Empty Re: American Millionaires! How many are there?

Post by justpassntime Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:51 am

How Many Millionaires Are There in the World?
by Jared Paul Stern (RSS feed)
Feb 22nd 2011 at 10:01AM

How many millionaires are there in the world today? It depends on what you mean by "millionaire". The Economist reports that there are two different "official" methods for determining who makes the cut. Capegemini, a financial consultancy, defines a millionaire as anyone with investable assets of $1 million or more – meaning that they actually have over a million dollars as that doesn't include the home in which they live, for instance. By this measure there are about 10 million millionaires on the planet, according to Capegemini and Merrill Lynch. Mega bank Credit Suisse uses a different definition, however, denoting anyone whose net assets exceed $1 million a millionaire. In those terms, there are 24.2 million millionaires on the planet – about 0.5% of the world's adult population, or more than the entire population of Australia. 41% of them live in the U.S., 10% in Japan and 3% in China.

237 Millionaires in Congress

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-5553408-503544.html

Weren't they voted in to take care of us? Remember the days when they were in those positions to serve the people?

Fun Facts

Meet the Millionaire Next Door

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/style/longterm/books/chap1/millionairenextdoor.htm

Last edited by justpassntime on Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

American Millionaires!  How many are there? Flag-212American Millionaires!  How many are there? Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:01 am

Did you know that everyone has a personal treasury account with an Unlimited amount of credit sitting in it?

Do you know why you don't get to use it?

Do you know why you were never told about it?

Do you know who absolutely IS using it?

Do you know who is being held liable for it?
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:05 am

Jewelz wrote:Did you know that everyone has a personal treasury account with an Unlimited amount of credit sitting in it?

Do you know why you don't get to use it?

Do you know why you were never told about it?

Do you know who absolutely IS using it?

Do you know who is being held liable for it?

My answers to questions 1-5, Nope! Is this an open book test? scratch

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

American Millionaires!  How many are there? Flag-212American Millionaires!  How many are there? Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:09 am

Ha Ha - no open books really, though how about open internet :study:

Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

American Millionaires!  How many are there? Empty Government Officials!

Post by HealthScans Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:20 am

On our government officials - this is only their reported income. This has nothing to do with all the money out of the country that has not been reported.

What happen to Joe Biden?

HealthScans
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:31 am

Joe WHO?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum